Raphril (TMNT) rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CaptainMo

Original poster
kso, being new here, I'm not really sure what I need to put into one of these things so here it goes... I'm looking for a partner to do a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles rp with. I'm hoping it will involve romance, angst, fluff, action, danger, etc..

Starring Raphael x April O'neil or OC

I'm fine with playing either gender, though on gaia I generally only played men since no one wanted to take on the role. Anyway, I'm pretty flexible, so if you have an idea let me know. I'm also quite active; I pretty much live on the computer. I love to get into my characters and put as much as I can into what I write/respond; Whatever you type out I can match, give or take. On that subject, I expect no less than a good paragraph (9 or 10 sentences) in return. Why? Because the roleplay won't move at all and small three sentenced replies just bother me.

Plot wise I'm up for anything really, though I would like them to start out not together and slowly build up to it; create some tension, etc. Mm.. I was thinking it could take place in the newest movie's universe; the boys being a bit older though -late teens, early twenties?-. Or, if you haven't seen it yet we can discuss another plot. Again, I'm flexible.

Something like .... "Shredder is on the move, taking the necessary steps towards world domination. No one is yet aware of his plans for the city, the exception being his own Foot clan ninja. Unfortunately for him there are four brothers hidden deep in the sewers of New York, training and mastering their techniques in hopes to one day thwart the crime within their city; to become the heroes New York city needs. However, their Master does not believe them to be ready for the world above and does his best to keep them safe in their home, but children will be children..."

I hope I got everything.. i don't know..

Status
Not open for further replies.