RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a first world problem for you all XP

My gaming consoles physically change the games coding to make the games MUCH harder/flat out impossible to beat.

A few examples are recent from Sonic unleashed. I basically have to beat a level without getting hit, so while I'm running, a spike barrel spawns INSIDE ME! How do you avoid that? Well you don't. Even worse is when the homing attack pointer shows up but you boost instead of homing attacking (I don't know what they were thinking putting a homing attack as X instead of just making it A like the rest of them)

My friend almost refuses to play games at my house because my consoles make levels that are normally a cakewalk (Like he can do with his eyes closed) into a nightmare of sheer bullshit. That's why I get extra excited whenever I do complete a hard game, because yeah one of you may have completed it, I completed it WITH the console working against me. So that's like 2 victories right there. But when a game goes as far as spawning things inside me when it expects me not to be hit? Then clearly there's no point in trying at that DX (And I swear each level in sonic unleashed has it's own rules. Some of the earlier levels prevents me from rail switching when I want to while later levels in the game lets me do it even if it'll kill me -.-)

Fuck you bro. Seriously. I've been trying to get everything in my life perfectly in order and then you run in and start fucking EVERYTHING UP. I PLANNED ON PAYING BOTH FUCKING LOANS ORIGINALLY. THOSE PEOPLE ARE OFFERING TO FILE THE FUCKING PAPERWORK FOR MONEY. BUT NO. THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU. NO I HAVE TO DO IT MYSELF. Oh and let's not forget that him trying to get me to move in TWO FUCKING DAYS TOTAL and be moved in somewhere WHILE WORKING WITH A POSSIBLY FUCKED UP FOOT and making sure I'm fully set up in ONE WEEK, and me being pissed off that he's tossing so much shit at me means I'm not an adult. FUCK HIM. I HAD PLANNED HOW MUCH I NEEDED TO MAKE PER HOUR TO AFFORD EVERYTHING SO FUCK YOU.

SWEET HOLY GODDESS

MY ALLERGIES JUST SUDDENLY ACTED UP SOMETHING AWFUL FOR NO FUCKING APPARENT REASON

I had less than a minute before I couldn't see through the tears streaming down my face. Thank god for medication but I'm still going to have to flush them out with water

That's okay, I slept last week.

Having relationship problems? Call Logic up.
Have a panic attack that you need walked through? Call Logic.
Need an ear? call Logic.

For everything else, there's still Logic, turn this shit into Grand Central Station.

(I want to make it clear that I am not angry because of being there for a friend, I'm more than happy to. But what am I blithering about then? people pulling me into drama I don't fucking need. I am friends with both of you idiots but don't want to take sides but grahhhhhhhhhh)

Also the cat shat on the floor again.

Who in the shit sits down next to a stranger on the bus when there are free double seats? Obviously, this old woman.

Would've preferred if she could fuck off to nowhere land and leave my pissy morning self to listen to my music. Slept like shit too, so my patience is running very thin.

There's a huge difference between nice and being a doormat and I'm definitely a doormat. You want to come back into my life after four years of silence only to slowly fade away again? Sure, no problem! You want to act like we're friends and then ignore me all day? Go right ahead, I'll still be here to talk to when you need something! You want to make a commitment and then back out at the last second? It's totally fine, I forgive you and thanks for your flimsy excuse! Every shitty thing is always okay when it's done to me! Please, never feel bad for disappointing me because it just doesn't matter how I feel!

I'm done. I don't care if there's no one left in my life, I can't keep living to please people. I really feel like I'm about to have some kind of breakdown and it's scary.

Day one of school, and already had to make a phone call to a principle! It's going to be a long fucking year....

Hey, do not snap at me. I'm just doing what you asked. I don't have to wake you up

After reading a bunch of articles on two of Sweden's biggest news sites, I only have one thing to say about the recent trend of people dealing with sexual assault.

You're all punk ass bitches. Instead of filming the entire process with your shitty smartphone, why don't you take a fucking stand? Sure, film the entire thing, but fucking do something to stop it rather than just stand there. Step between the goddamn perpetrator and his victim. Don't just let it play out and go to the police about it. It won't help because the victim has been assaulted, as opposed to it not happening because you fucking did something.

This trend of passively watching accidents and shit, without helping, is making me piss-drunk mad. Had I come across an assault in progress , I wouldn't be able to guarantee the continued physical or mental health of the perpetrator. I would put them in the goddamn hospital.

It's like people are becoming so passive they lose their fucking humanity. Take a stand when you see shit happening, help if there's been an accident. Behave like the human you are.

After reading a bunch of articles on two of Sweden's biggest news sites, I only have one thing to say about the recent trend of people dealing with sexual assault.

You're all punk ass bitches. Instead of filming the entire process with your shitty smartphone, why don't you take a fucking stand? Sure, film the entire thing, but fucking do something to stop it rather than just stand there. Step between the goddamn perpetrator and his victim. Don't just let it play out and go to the police about it. It won't help because the victim has been assaulted, as opposed to it not happening because you fucking did something.

This trend of passively watching accidents and shit, without helping, is making me piss-drunk mad. Had I come across an assault in progress , I wouldn't be able to guarantee the continued physical or mental health of the perpetrator. I would put them in the goddamn hospital.

It's like people are becoming so passive they lose their fucking humanity. Take a stand when you see shit happening, help if there's been an accident. Behave like the human you are.
I forgot where it was (my mind keeps saying Japan so it could be there) But if you see someone drowning, even if it's in shallow calm water at like a town square or something, you CANNOT help them. You must contact proper authorities and/or find someone who is authorized to rescue the person drowning.

You know you need to be more on top of things when your mornings turn out like this:

- Wake up in the morning, rushes to pack some last things and get ready. By some miracle you manage to bring everything you wanted to bring.
- Skip breakfast and highly needed coffee
- Reach a bus that will put you wonderfully in time for the tram that will give you time to spare in the quest to be in time for the lecture
- Reach the mentioned tram
- Have time to buy coffee
- Fuck up in buying coffee and breakfast because you can't transfer sufficient funds to the debit card
- Opt for just getting the coffee
- Sulk because the coffee isn't as good as the fancy coffee at home all while knowing you have first world problem of the highest grade
- Be minutes late for the lecture
- Reaching the lecture hall finding no one at all
- Finally checking in the student news portal
- Seeing a message posted the previous that explicitly tells you the lecture will be four hours later
- Sulk yet again over the cheap coffee you're drinking
- Go to the cafeteria to get that breakfast and second cup of coffee (now with sufficient funds) because hey, the brain needs coffee

I seriously don't mind if people laugh at this. I'm probably going to do so sometime in the future just because it's actually pretty funny. *returns to drinking her cheap cafeteria coffee*

I forgot where it was (my mind keeps saying Japan so it could be there) But if you see someone drowning, even if it's in shallow calm water at like a town square or something, you CANNOT help them. You must contact proper authorities and/or find someone who is authorized to rescue the person drowning.
It was China, not Japan.
Although weather it's enforced as punishment or rewarding seems to differ between people. Some say you can get rewarded, others say they went to jail for saving someone. Oddly enough though, the reason is apparently "You're interfering with their fate" Another reason that more modern people give is "Swimming is uncommon in china so not many people there know how to swim, so the law is in place so at worst, 1 person dies instead of 2 or 3."

Regardless of reason though, it's a law XD

Kinda like how in america it's illegal to spit on the sidewalk. At the time it was so girls skirts don't get dirty, though it's just a law that hasn't been written out as civilization evolved so it's not enforced.

Modern civilization REALLY needs to go over their laws I think XD So many crazy ass laws that are crazy even by standards of back then. Seriously, just look up on google obscure laws. Your mind will be blown.

Yeah dad you're real mature.

You hate my art design because it wasn't you're idea.

Guess what, not everything is about you.

Fucking asshat needs to fuck off.

4 holes T-T Time to fix those damn eating habits and start using dental floss... Even though it's uncomfortable as hell ]: Or maybe I should just rip all my teeth out and replace them with fake teeth that will never get bad o_o That could work.

Their was a spider the size of my hand in the house today. Freaking came from my bananas. I killed that shit with a book.

But oh god was it huge. I'm sure it could eat my face off in a second.

My computer takes a minute to connect to the internet DX Wired or wireless, it doesn't matter. It just stays blank for a minute then connects and researching it is oddly awkward -.-

The hypocrisy of vegans, and just heartlessness of people-
I don't eat meat because animals are killed by it. OHHH NOO!!!! A FLY!!! I'M GONNA KILL IT AND SINCE I'M A COWARD I NEED TO USE A WEAPON LIKE A BOOK FOR SOMETHING EVEN A BABY CAN KILL BY ITS SELF BY ACCIDENT!!! OH LOOK! I KILLED IT! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW HOW STRONG I AM!!!!!"

Or even "Hey look, an Ant hill. I'm going to flood it and drown thousands of creatures because I'm bored. Yup, nothing sheer evil here. Sure the same act to humans would be evil, but humans put themselves above others so I don't need to worry about people seeing my evilness. If I can't abuse other people, then I can abuse animals. Yeah, I'm so cool"

"You know, by your logic, I would be nothing but bones as I have about 5 known different insect species just chillin in my room. One of them even flew on my hand last night. My hand didn't turn to mush o.o How could that be??? Could it be that you're a killer for no reason other than your own selfish desires to "Not be annoyed?

"Well it's okay, they're all hive mind. They are all just controlled by the queen and are all mindless drones."
No, they're not. They listen to the queen because the queen gives off certain smells through the air which her soldiers smell, and depending on the scent, is an order/whatever she's saying. So really, they're communication is far more advanced than us as they have both language, and a biological way to send their message through long distances.

"Well yes, they're all sheep"

"Our own military does the same thing, that job position? You listen to a boss. What they do is simply a more proficient way of doing what we do, communicate."

"Well that doesn't matter. Us humans are superior in every way."

"REALLY NOW! Alright then, lets see how superior you are 1 on 1 with a bear, no weapons. See how much your "Superiority" helps you then.

"Well... Uhhh... Weapons are apart of my superiority."

"Well then you, yourself are weak, needing to hide behind weapons. And it's a weapon that YOU didn't make, but took the credit of someone else, a weapon that you have no idea how to make and were taught to use. Quit taking other peoples credit and pretending like you were an important part of it. There is no "We" made planes, the wright brothers made the first plane as everyone else stood around being like "It's impossible!" "GAWD DOESN'T WANT US FLYING, NOR IN THE CLOUDS! REMEMBER THE TOWER OF BABEL!!! GAWD STRUCK IT DOWN AS WE ARE NOT TO BE NEAR HEAVEN!" And then the plane has been improved not by your worthless ass, but by engineers, specific people who were taught how it all works."

WELL that's what makes me special, I have the potential to learn, unlike those animals. The hook for example, no animal makes hooks or uses tools."

"Really now, Beavers did Dams first, and birds make the hook design too, and learn how locks work just by looking at it and when the researcher changes the lock, the bird notices the change and doesn't even bother with the mechanisms that don't work. Meanwhile you have to sit there and analyze the whole lock and will probably still do the steps that are unnecessary."

Well we have nuclear reactors, we have amazing technology"

"Okay, build me a nuclear reactor and this amazing technology. Oh you can't? Then it looks like by your logic, you should be treated like shit by the people that can build nuclear reactors and amazing technology because you aren't smart enough to have even a shred of respect."

You're not nearly as special as you think you are, so quit using that as an excuse to mistreat others. Human or animal. And I don't know where this stigma of animals are stupid comes from, but ENOUGH! Birds build hooks/nest, beavers build dams, insects build massive hives (Scaling down to their size) and you sit there on your computer that someone else built on the chair someone else built wasting your life away being all depressed and pretend like you're special or superior to other creatures, or even putting yourself on equal grounds to the people who's intelligence is far beyond your basic comprehension because "you're both human"? Such arrogance and Ignorance.

But lets say that animals are exactly what you think they are, then how sad that these stupid animals fulfill their purpose in life, and keep the ecosystem running and healthy while you sit there with no purpose, simply a cancer on the world, taking part in making the planet in a more damaged state than it would be without you. Even ignoring that, something being stupid isn't an excuse to abuse them. If it was, then babies would be fair game, and the mentally impaired people would be fair game. If your moral logic makes humans an exception, then your moral logic is flawed. Moral logic either applies to everybody, or it's not truly moral as someone is suffering from it.

"Actually, I built my computer, I ignore all the above because I'm a prick who needs to set the record straight" NO! you followed the instructions to put the pieces where they belong, you didn't build the graphics card, you didn't soder the chips, you didn't program your mother board. (If you did, then good for you ^^ Although my rant isn't slamming everyone. If you're feeling insulted and/or attacked, then odds are you're apart of that problem weather you know it, or your subconscious knows it and you, yourself never thought of it.

I'm getting so tired of the heartlessness, the superiority complex, the people with power when they shouldn't have it. I don't want anybody to suffer, but we all just sit back and allow it, bitch about it for like 2 days then move on and when someone decides to take a stand, they're the bad guy, or they're an extremist who needs to chill out. Humans are the only species in the world that can vanish tomorrow, and the world will actually become HEALTHIER! And I don't mean minorly, I mean the world will be a paradise in comparison. That's not a good thing, humans don't HAVE to be that species, we CAN be that species that if we vanish then the world will get worse in comparison, but no, we don't want that future. If we truly did, then we could have it. The people in charge have too much power. Yes, but only because we allow them to have that power. They have too much power because you're a sheep that's too afraid to make a stand. Even against our own military, the entirety of a countries people will win. Don't think so? If a small faction of rebels can cause the government problems and successfully assassinate politicians, and gain ground AGAINST a military, then everyone standing up together can most definitely take control (And that's assuming the military will take the governments side, the military's oath if I remember correctly is protect and serve the people. If majority of the people turn against the government, the military I think is suppose to join the people (I forgot which founding father, but he basically said that there should be a revolution every decade or so) But we don't because we are perfectly fine with what we have and as long as we aren't being inconvenienced or hurt, we don't care. Granted that's not necessarily wrong, but we do have the power to make the world a better place, but we don't. And allot of us don't want that world, if that new world comes, allot of us will be smartasses, take advantage of the "loopholes" that are only there for more freedoms.

Oh my god. Dude, dude it is two in the morning. If you wanna crash on our couch that's fine but my roommate (your brother) and I would appericate a little more warning and at a more reasonable time, because, y'know he has to go down and let you in and it is two in the fucking morning and he was already in bed as far as I knew. Holly hell, I thought he was gonna murder you when he went downstairs.

I cannot wait for this month to end. My friend has her own place now and can move in on the first so I can get my bed and room back to how I like it and stop tripping over her stuff and my roommate has already told his brother no more of this shit, find somewhere else to crash starting on the first

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.