RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.

My rabbit is missing.

T____T

Look, it isn't my fault that people cannot follow simple direction. Yet, you start flinging insults and blaming me.
I don't like it. That's why I left the guild, because I didn't want to argue and start problems.

That horrifying moment when you're looking for your glasses and you hear something crack under your foot.

Yeah, that's not happening.

I don't like being used for your personal means.

Three weeks of hell for the AP landslide. Someone just kill me now, I want to go back to whenfun was a thing.

OHHH GOOOOOOOD. GOOD FOR YOUUUU.

LOGIN FAILED. REDIRECTING TO LOGIN SCREEN.

BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I WANT TO SEE WHEN I COME BACK FROM LOSING CONNECTION IN THE MIDDLE OF A MULTIPLAYER DUNGEON.

FIX YOUR FUCKING SERVERS, YOU PRICKS.

*huff*

e_______e

I'm fucking homeless and have been since January. Section 8 rules can go burn in hell. Furthermore, even without being a homeless reject that everyone just wants to fucking A: Kill, B: Stalk (yes, I have a stalker,) and C: Backstab me for no other reason than to be a cunt. Ever since January, I regret coming back to oklahoma. Nothing got better. It's all just getting worse. I'm not going to survive this. OR these feelings.

I will never understand how people manage to misspell things that are spelled correctly well within eyeshot of where they are writing. It's written correctly RIGHT THERE. And if you're writing on a computer there's probably a little red squiggly line telling you you done fucked up.

I also get annoyed when people misspell my character's names after I've spelled it several times. I named my character, I know how it's spelled, please don't try to change my character's name because you think it looks/sounds better that way.

I'm fucking homeless and have been since January. Section 8 rules can go burn in hell. Furthermore, even without being a homeless reject that everyone just wants to fucking A: Kill, B: Stalk (yes, I have a stalker,) and C: Backstab me for no other reason than to be a cunt. Ever since January, I regret coming back to oklahoma. Nothing got better. It's all just getting worse. I'm not going to survive this. OR these feelings.
SEEK. THERAPY. NOW.

Because yah, it sounds like things are bad and getting worse, and the first thing to getting your life back together is getting your head right. I don't care if you don't think you need it, just try it. SEEK. THERAPY.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Realized that maybe, more than anything else, I'm just scared of being overshadowed and forgotten...

The putty escaped.
I repeat.
The. Putty. Escaped.

Also this oral pain reliever paste stuff is weird. "spit it out after 1 minute" but... but, I can't because it's turned into goop and is sticking to the wound site and when I try to spit it's the most horrible horrible sensation? :/

No matter what question you ask, how specific you are, or how many examples you give, people are just going to tell you what they want to say, and excuse it as being tangentially related.

Well it's over. One discussion about something and it ended.

Guess I am just meant for the bach life.

I'm irked because I feel like I'm being toyed with and yet there is nothing I can do about it. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

I chatted too much yesterday, I suppose. I am all swollen and sore and convinced I'm falling apart.
Not happy.

Sometimes I wish I had a more persuasive, noticeable voice. That must be why nobody fucking listens. "Your voice is quiet and annoying, so I'm going to ignore you." I can't think of any other reason.

My mood swings are so bad at the moment, I'm getting upset over the silliest little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.