Not open for further replies.
why did I agree to doing a double shift

why did I agree to doing a double shift

whY DID I AGREE TO DOING A DOUBLE SHIFT

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Joan
This massive atrocity was found all over my bedroom D:<

... I wonder who it's from....

25CBF7F6-C3E7-4D0A-927B-9B38D578C328.jpeg 3F989285-E1C7-483C-9395-CDC104157199.jpeg

• Sympathy & Compassion
Male PMS is a real thing, and my husband is going through it. I'm about to shove some chocolate in his mouth and tell him to stop being a bitch. X_x

• Sympathy & Compassion
Feeling like this "new" job is not for me and I just started third week of job training out of eight. Really just not feeling it; too much expectations and not ideal scheduling.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Today is not my day.
Got next to no sleep last night because of a rash. Got a doctor's appointment to get that taken care of.
Got 2 shots for it.
Went to pick up the medicine for it and the slick roads had the car drift into a turn (gotta love the on again, off again rain all day... I went from a dead stop into the car slipping from my control. Lots of fun...)
Right into a curb
To pop one of the tires

Go to change it
Find out the jack is broken

Soooo, waiting for dad to show up from work, to maybe get the tire changed, then in to the shop to get it fixed and then back home.

And the rash includes blisters on the back of my hand, which are now torn open ='D

I did a stupid and apparently never backed up two character sheets that I made for an old rp in AMOR

...Why is this my life

• Sympathy & Compassion
I'm stuck in my writing. The story is fairly fast paced so I thought it would be nice to take a scene to collect thoughts and maybe explain why some of this is happening. The problem is it seems to be dragging the story down and the scene comes off bland and over informative. Yet if I take the scene out it makes my character feel compliant to an almost dumb level. I can't find the balance.

• Sympathy & Compassion
*headdesks* I just can't get through to this person. And I've been given an impossible task with no one I can ask for help from. Fuck today, fuck this job right now, I just want to work on something where I can actually DO SOMETHING.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Shiri and Joan
One of my mom's coworkers splashed her with bleach as a "praaaaaank". New uniforms come out of checks and they are not exactly cheap. Why are people so fucking stupid?

• Sympathy & Compassion
Apparently even my mom thinks I'm supposed to be some kind of all seeing being and thinks it's my fault I didn't know that the client asked for something in sales that was never EVER communicated to anyone during the project that they wanted. Okay guess I should start demanding offerings?

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Shiri and Joan
Foster care is trying to make me take some kids of relatives. They've previously found me unfit and rightly so and for some reason are still sending me mail like my wages, mental health, living conditions, etc have magically changed. They have not. Find the kids a loving family that fit your standards, that's your job. I have near nothing to do with any of this and live in two bedroom home where both rooms are taken. I cannot fit 3 kids in this small space or make enough money to feed them and me. I also have 0 aspirations to be a mother at this point in my life, thank you.

Fuck you and your assumptions that adult female = easy mother option. They're also dangling benefits in my face like I can be bribed into it. Nope, sorry. Unfit is unfit.

my crushing need to be the most important person in someone's life is both annoying and pathetic

so very, very pathetic

I was hopeful that the sneezing and the teary eyes and the stuffed up nose were just my allergies kicking my ass one final time this summer.

Alas no.

The thought that I was actually sick had crossed my mind; I've just moved and I've been stressed for months, so it makes sense that my immune system would say "fuck you" and take a break once everything was done and taken care of and I could finally actually relax. I expected it, honestly. I just wish it had waited another week

So an anti-Net Neutrality ad popped up while I was watching a video about the very real situation of Verizon throttling emergency responders. Hm.

That's just perfect.

So I live in a hoarder's house, not by choice. Nobody will rent to me because my income requirements don't meet the even minimum standard, so I have been forced to live in this filthy place. And it just got so, so much worse. I went to a friend's house and guess what they had without telling me?

Bed bugs.

And because it's my fucking life, and I know Murphy's Law extremely well, guess who got it too? Yeah, I did. And no money to get my crap into the dryers, to buy a bug bomb and now we've gotta figure out what to do with the cats.

And you know, it just gets so much better. People like to pipe in what I should be doing, what they think should be done without really asking me what's going on. There's nothing I can do. This hoarder is my mother, and she hates me. She won't ever listen to me. I can't move out because the money issues.

I feel so extremely helpless, and scared. There's a fly infestation too.

People are being shitty about it too. They act as if I've chosen this life, like I had any choice but this. True, I could be homeless instead, lose my income and health insurance and then die on the streets because I can't afford my medications and I got too cold.

I could have found a place that took all of my income to stay in, and not afford the medications I need because of rising rent and the stay of wages.

I have no choices here. But keep yelling at me or being shitty about situations that I can't handle or control.

And for those people telling me how to handle hoarder situations with family...just fucking don't. You aren't helping, you are just stressing me the hell out. I'm scared, I'm tired and I just hate the life I live. I can't get a break, no part of my life is pleasant. I've lived like this all of my life, my sister however lived a life I'd sell my kidneys for.

She got the security of knowing she'd be warm, safe and fed. You know what I had to do growing up? Scrounge for food in dumpsters, use the single sheet and one blanket I had to try and stay warm in the winter while mom gave her many covers. Why does she think that I always asked to sleep in her bed at the base? She had warmth.

She got everything she ever asked for, I had to deal with what I got. Working while she played, you have no idea what it feels like to watch your sibling, who was just one year older than you, get what a child needs to live happily while you were given close to nothing.

And then have people tell you that you are stuck in one place while your sister has moved on. She was privileged, yes she worked for a lot but she was given a lot. I was never granted anything she was, and people treat me like this is the life I chose.

I hate my life, and I don't have a strong sturdy support system like many people do.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Navuso and Joan
The past few months in this new school has affected me greatly.

Everything isn't like before in that horrid school I used to be in the past. OF COURSE it's going to be different. But why couldn't I accept it?

I might be being hysterical with everything that has happened so drastically in the past few months. I lost many things that came with going into this new school. My life, my past, my everything. It was both a relief and a dread ever since.

I was so used to the abuse and horrors of my past school, that I find it so... hard to fit in this current school where everyone seems nice and respected each other. They're all so nice but...

They're boring.

The school was horridly boring.

I got so bored to the point where during lunch times, I'd go on a 12-minute walk to the nearest arcade just to waste my lunch money on so I could FEEL something that comes to either shooting zombies or clawing my way on getting that black plushie on a malfunctioning claw machine. Anything exciting. Just anything.

Be it pain, sadness, anger, or even a spark of happiness. I hate this void.

And to do that I fill it with sleepless nights just to watch funny YouTube videos, draw stuff, or read fanfictions of my current one true pairing.

Why do I mistake serenity as boredom? Why couldn't I just be finally happy that I'm finally in a peaceful and calm environment? I can't even fricking talk to anyone because of how they all seem pointless to begin with!

Why is this so hard? Why is it so hard to cope with this horrible feeling? I can't believe that I'm such a liar before. I wished for peace and silence when in the back of my head I really wanted hate, paranoia, and fear to wrap me again in their arms.

Why did I want everyone to hurt me back then?

• Sympathy & Compassion
My grandfather is in the hospital and I found out secondhand through my mom who found out through her hair dresser because neither of us speak to my racist shitbag grandmother anymore. Do you think this evil woman could pick up a phone? Does my grandfather having pneumonia not seem like relevant information to you no matter how much you hate me?

So I'm going up to the hospital whether I'm wanted or not. I don't care. I won't let him think that he doesn't mean anything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.