RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
:/ So long hug rating, you will be missed.

• Thank You
Reactions: Navuso
I just gotta remember.....I'm not worth shit. I'm nothing but a peon who does nothing but manual work clients should be doing. I'm just at the beck and fucking call because I'm just that fucking useless. One of these days I'm going to walk out of work and never go back. I'm so tired of this......I hate it. But I have to remember.....no one cares. I just have to keep a forced smile on my face because no one gives a fuck. I'll die alone and miserable and that's apparently what I deserve.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Joan and RJS
I am now banning myself from speaking to coworkers. They don't want to communicate and I suck at it anyways. It's no different than family. It's fine though. I just have to get over it.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Joan and Spekkun
My anxiety is building to the point where even the disappearance of the old ratings is bothering me..

• Sympathy & Compassion
Fell down the stairs in front of 30+. Spilled my lunch everywhere. Gave a shitty speech, and found out that my coworkers (who I thought started to like me) actually don't. in fact, they hate me. so for fucking once it's not me imagining things.

Discouraged by these scholarships. Just when I thought I would be eligible because of my GPA and current year in school, it turns out I'm not because you need to be pursuing a career in the musical industry. So much for the whole misleading "your eligible for these scholarships because of your selected major, current year, and GPA".

My luck is out of this world. First I had to cancel a hotel interview last minute because my heels were nowhere to be found, second I called the other hotel I applied to (keep in mind this was two weeks later) and found out they aren't hiring for Front Desk (anymore?). :|

Guess I better start calling and following up a day after I submit my application.

EDIT: I feel like I wanna fucking cry but I can't.

Hey brain? Could you maybe stop focusing on pain and instead focus on something else? Anything else?

I'm aware it feels like someone stabbed me between the hips, but this is normal, you know it's normal; short of them creating nanobots to repair brain injuries/lesions it will always be normal. I can normally ignore it, so can we do that and not fixate on it today?

k thanks.

Everything thing I do is wrong. Dating? Wrong. Working? Wrong. Drawing? Wrong. I'm a fuck up, that's the only thing I'm doing that isn't wrong

I am so fucking sick of this.

I thought I was getting better. I managed to work the whole week last week. I didn't have a single day where the thought of getting out of bed terrified me, left me lying there shaking. Not a single day where I had to make yet another phone call to say I wouldn't be in for yet another day in spite of all the help and support I've had. I was content with myself.

And here we are, two failed days later. Letting everyone down again. Failing again. All because I can't let the rational part of my brain take over the controls. All because my legs won't stop shaking every time I think about leaving my bed. It's reaching the point now where I honestly wonder what the point is, since I'm a ghost at the sidelines anyway. I don't want to talk to my friends, because I don't want to tell them how I failed yet again. I know they're fed up of hearing it, and they have other people they'd rather be talking to.

And tomorrow I get to go to my counsellor and tell her how I've failed. This shit keeps getting better and better.

I will never ever tell someone when I am "available". If you want to hang out, just tell me where and what date, and then I will let you know if I'm available or not. Me saying "Hey I'm available this day" gets people nowhere. What are you available for? What do you want to do? Where do you want to go? I mean, I'm busy... I will always be busy. I don't sit around and do nothing.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Spekkun and Joan
so close to getting good rps out of the dock, but so far. It's always when we have so much in common and I get real excited then tah dah they disappear.

Houdini would be jealous.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Seriously, I get it that people need access to my classroom sometimes to fix things. But for goodness' sake, can you PLEASE put the damn tables back where they belong? And LOCK THE DARN DOOR?! I have a bunch of equipment that could EASILY be snatched. This is like the fourth time this has happened in a month's time and it's bloody ridiculous. I'd rather NOT have to spent extra time fixing up other people's messes BEFORE having to set up my classroom.

Serious TwT you don't even need a darn key to lock the darn door.

Siiiiiiiiiiiiigh.

Monday it was 60 degrees. It has been snowing for 24 hours straight since yesterday morning and it's not supposed to stop until 11 pm tonight. Yesterday was the first day of Spring. Stop trying to tell me Climate Change isn't real!

• Sympathy & Compassion
I just want to pull my hair out. I'm financially insecure, so what do I do? Try to earn money by taking those damn surveys and entering sweepstakes. What do I realize after two hours? It's not worth my time and I'm a pitiful human being that just wants to live and do a better job of financing and saving money. (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Wasted two hours of my life.

It's probably nothing. Don't freak out about it, I tell myself.

Proceeds to catastrophisize anyway

• Sympathy & Compassion
One of those days again..

Also this week just seems to keep going on and on. I swear this week's felt like a month.

I swear, heads would explode if anyone were to actually communicate with anyone at my job. Instead of saying "the email sent out after X" I'm put into the client's system to receive the emails. God damn I fucking hate it. I don't know all the fucking places that send emails out. I CAN'T k ow every line of code. But I have to remember no one cares. I'm nothing but whiny and awful and "too sarcastic" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean.

Every once in a while I get on someone's bad side, they get mad, and instead of telling me what I did wrong, they simply don't talk to me anymore. I get a mean look whenever I'm near.

I understand it's their decision.

It still sucks. It pains me to see that mixture of hate, pain and disgust in their eyes because of me. Tell me what I did wrong, and I'll own up to it. Until that happens I think about what I could've done wrong to deserve it. I feel like trash. I know it isn't supposed to be about my feelings, but they still hurt.

Perhaps my words reach someone else. If you think someone's a jerk, try to talk to them at least once. It could've been one misunderstanding or one transgression that snowballed. Take it from me. Hating someone doesn't feel good, and neither does it feel good to be hated on. Even if both come out of it thinking of the other with a mutual understanding that there's no relationship, that's worlds better than having those thorns in your side.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Status
Not open for further replies.