RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to brain: Stop being silly. The things you worry about are silly. And thinking about them continuously makes it sillier. Silly isn't good. Unless it's a clown.

I both love and loathe house hunting. I think I have my mind made up and bam! There's a house with something that I want that the one I like doesn't have. I'm not asking for a whole lot here. Decent size yard, no carpet, enough room for all of us. Found one that's perfect, but it has an inground pool. I don't want a pool! It's too much work. Find another one I like with a huge yard, but it doesn't have enough bedrooms. But man is the kitchen gorgeous! Except that ugly ass wallpaper....

I just want to find a house so I can get the hell out of this shitty apartment and have some room to breathe without dickhead neighbors acting like cunts.

My left knee is aching so much today it's putting a huge dampener on my mood x.x Blah.

tfw you want to rp... but you also don't want to rp... At the same time. D:

Why can't my words and ideas just APPEAR in the posts without my typing them?! Get on it, technology!

Also...
WHY DOES EVERYTHING RELATED TO COOKING TAKE SO GOD DAMN LONG. UGH. SUCH A CHORE.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
can we please just remove the entire month of march from the calendar kthx

Trying not to feel like I regret it, but that’s probably why it’s been on my mind ever since I left the place this morning after everything was done. It’s bothering me and I don’t know how to get rid of it.

it is weird, acknowledging that you have been having a depressive episode for the past month when you had been so preoccupied with other things that you hadn't really noticed

I do not feel well. I'm in such a pit I have forgotten how I used to pull myself out of here.

huh

"This is the problem right here!" *points at remembered online status*

I understand that my friend is frustrated that I play offline when I'm on my PS4. But I don't want to be listening to calls about other games when I'm playing games with strong narratives. It's like when trying to read a twist in a book with someone talking at you. You end up listening to one or the other and mess up the experience of both. I will put my status to online when I feel I'm willing to talk. Everyone else has this right, why is it different when it comes to me? I am literally the most introverted friend you have. It shouldn't be hard to understand my side of it.

Man, all it takes is one negative thought and then everything seems to go to shit! It's a little funny though, considering as soon as I started to feel bad about it the sun decides to hide. Least there's something poetic about it I guess

September can not come fast enough.

• Love
Reactions: Sidhe and Navuso
You ever have it when you have a paranoid thought, that you've been pressing down for so long that it becomes habitual and then you convince yourself it isn't a real thing, then it pops up for really real and you just don't know what to do about it? Yeah, it's one of those days.

I wish I had a happy Buddha statuette so that I had a totem to meditate to as I reflect how stupid life can get sometimes.

This town is the Twilight Zone, I swear.

I wish I could just stop all the damn chaos. I'm tired of being pulled around like a popular doll in a kindergarten classroom. I'm tired of being thrown into things blindly and breaking down from feeling like shit. I have few friends and they don't really want to habg out with me, my own family doesn't really want to contact me aside from my parents, and love life? It was dead before it was even conceived. I'm so tired of this shit. All I have going for me is my job and I just want some god damn order!

mmm, Depression Zone, where every remotely positive thought is met with 'ha ha, too bad I'm going die'

no... bad
stop that

My father's work is demoting him. On one hand I am relieved since this job has nearly killed him twice within the last ten years, but on the other I know there will be a huge decrease in wages for him. The worst part is he's already working cheaper than he should and can barely afford rent plus groceries. And he's pretty much screwed on getting a different kind of job because this is literally what he's done all his life. Yup, working hard gets you jack all in the end. He might go with their competitor, but we'll see. Not exactly spring chicken anymore. Lol

I don't like it when people don't believe me when I stay home sick from work.
I don't like it when people tell me that I should've stayed home because I was sick.

then trust me. please. I already feel like garbage with the cold. no need to add anything else to the mix.

also, if I'm forwarding mail from my address to yours because I bought your place one and a half years ago, it might be about time to update your mail addresses on their databases. Spam mail, whatever, I toss into recycling. but confidential documents? come on.

Have an 8 hour shift today because someone decided not to come in to open bakery today... I was hoping to come in at 8, get some extra sleep in, but no. :/

Please come in at 6. Well ok...

Also trying not to micromanage everything I see. >_> The pastries just look terrible sitting up like that...

There are 6.7k people in my town and 3.3k of them are in this one local facebook group.
With one admin.
That will not accept my join request.

WHAT THE FUCK

After the first denial, I messaged the guy, but he never responded, and I have a feeling he's just gonna let my second join request sit there forever because he's got a stick up his butt.
I made a public timeline post asking nicely to please let me join (my entire timeline is otherwise private) but that was there before the first denial.

I have now changed all my fb info so I have a bunch of military related shit on it so hopefully this souped up patriotic version of my page will be accepted because "SUPPORT THE TROOPS"
Just, god, this is so fricken dumb.

What makes it worse is it's a public group, so I can see all the posts but I CAN'T RESPOND BECAUSE I'M NOT A GOD DAMNED MEMBER

I LIVE HERE
PLEASE LET ME IN
JESUS CHRIST

I have the worst luck lately. Every time I venture out of the house I run into people I don't like. And of course they want to talk to me even though they've never done so before. And they also want to tell me how my life should be and how I feel. I'd understand if it only happened a few times but this is like every single time I go out. As a result I've kept to myself and gone out less until this weird curse blows over. I half expect I have a tracker on me that draws them to me.

Speaking of drawing, I'm having such a hard time creating anything substantial. It's been over a month since I've been proud of something. Ugh, I need a break from all this stress. It's hurting my creative abilities in the worst ways.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Joan and Spekkun
The car I just dumped 2k into to fix is already fucking up again.

I'm buying a new car. For real this time.
However. I have to borrow money to do it.
Which sucks.

0/10 so far, would not 2018 again.

edit:
And as far as vent post ratings go, I don't know what to rate posts in here anymore. T_T seems kind of shitty and inappropriate for this thread specifically.

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
  • Thank You
Reactions: Navuso and Spekkun
Status
Not open for further replies.