RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just love how migraines make me lose an entire day

Reactions: RAIN.cloud
I love how people seem to genuinely want to be my friend, but then as soon as they realize I'm not going to do them that favour or give them what they want right away, they drop me.

Just because I'm quiet and generally nice (at least I think I am) doesn't mean I don't have a backbone. I'm over that whole 'letting people walk all over me' thing. Sorry if that's not what you want.

Capcom just bring Monster Hunter XX to the west already. What do you have to lose?

Ehhhh why tell me I'm cleaning up the dining room two hours before close???? Why didn't you tell me that at the beginning of my shift so I could prepare for it? You had me thinking I was cleaning up bakery since you put me on register...

Period cramps are terrible mmkay

hate it when it's quiet af in my rp discord servers ;___;

Went to go put my hubby's clothes away for him today. Opened the bottom drawer of his dressed that he hardly uses and find my ferrets stash of trash. Apparently he's been hoarding every single plastic tube, bottle, and bag he can get his little paws on, in my hubby's drawer. So I went through all the drawers in the house and found that 1/2 of everyone's drawers besides mine were hoarding places for the ferret. Now I have to wash practically all of the clothes in my house when I go to do laundry this weekend. >_<

Physically tired all the time.

Am I going to be ill forever? What's going to be wrong next? My kidneys? My lungs? fml, but I am grateful for dreams about corgis.

I'm really glad I thought to set up the Nintendo Account on my Switch *now* while I'm still sort of in "work mode" and while I have the spoons to do it, rather than waiting till some other time when I want to play online but I don't have enough brain cells to set up an account -- because wow Nintendo's online systems are one confusing clusterfuck of different accounts.

Now I'm sitting here with four different screens in front of me just trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

I need to sleep more.

Spending time with friends is great but.. the lack of sleep isn't and its affecting my moods and work so why is it so hard to go bed at a stipulated time and to stick to that routine for more than a day?

That moment when you're just chillin' and then all of a sudden you see one little thing that makes your anxiety go through the roof and you find yourself putting forward a conscious effort to shake off all those old self-loathing thoughts.

Bonus points when the very fact that you had this kind of reaction to this kind of thing is directly related to your deepest insecurities and reasons-for-self-loathing, thus creating a negative feedback loop that is not very easy to keep under control.

Looking forward to another night of insufficient sleep. [ok hand emoji]

hey u know what sounds fun, running around the Henne Mines for a 1% chance to get the Zodiac Spear

-2 hours later-

I lied

(not a serious rant I just posted too many status updates today)

Eye-twitchingly hung over, train home, cranky. I chose the "quiet" carriage, not the "spend half an hour rummaging through your plastic fucking shopping bag" carriage. Why is the thing you want always at the bottom of your loudest bag? Why must you sit in front of me? Do you like watching me grow new veins on my temple? My forehead looks like a subway map of London.

Hello insomnia, my old foe.

Urrrgh.

Roommate D's boyfriend is coming over to spend the night today

Again. (and Sunday which I guess is a new development)

Don't get me wrong, I like the guy - he's nice and all and they stay out of my space

But, like, it feels like he's here all the time

I get that they want to spend time together, but does it always have to be here? Small apartment is not meant for four people this often.

I'm in such a... weird mood tonight.

But, I suppose it's an improvement over last night, so, I'll take it. :/

Nothing's really wrong and today was a good day, way better than last night but there's a heaviness in my chest and lowkey feel like crying and honestly I'm so glad I'm going home next week because it means I really don't have to leave my room for a month before school. I almost called out of work because I don't wanna leave my bed. I'm not necessarily sad but I'm not happy either, although I have moments that made me smile today but for the most part it was sort of the same. Not bad. Not great. It was okay though. I just don't get his weird feeling. Like why do I wanna cry and why does it feel like there's a ten pound weight in my chest but also like there's a hole. Like wtf
And I wanna sleep but it's like if I try then it sorta feels like it gets worse?
*head bang on wall*
Ugh =.=

None of this would happen if I had a cat
#Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.