RANT Your Brains Out #98274

Status
Not open for further replies.
My siblings are near twice my age and still need their hands held about every little thing. Ugh!

Why is the "directions" part of an over-the-counter drug label always so hard to find?? Like, I just want to know whether I'm supposed to take one pill or two. That seems like important information that should be easier to find. Like, ok, yeah, I guess it's also important to say that I maybe shouldn't take this drug if I'm pregnant, or nursing, or under the age of 4, and that I shouldn't take this drug along with other drugs that also contain [whatever the active ingredient in this drug is]. But like, those are all things that I would expect to see on any drug label. The thing that differs between most over-the-counter drugs is whether I'm supposed to take one pill or two, and how long I should wait before taking another dose if I still need it then. Best case scenario, I take too little and the drug just isn't as effective as it could be. Worst case scenario, I take too much and suffer adverse affects as a result (ibuprophen and tylenol will fucking destroy your stomach and liver, respectively). So, I feel like that's something that should maybe be in an easier-to-find location? And especially shouldn't be something that I have to peel the label off in order to read it on the opposite side??

And maybe, if I have a headache, and I'm planning on using an over-the-counter painkiller to help relieve that pain, maybe I really don't want to put forth the mental effort of doing detective work just to assure myself that I'm taking an effective yet safe dose.

My birthday is tomorrow and my whole family is fighting. I'm not inclined to celebrate with anyone, but it hurts to know that opinions are valued over feelings and people are willing to never speak to each other again just so they don't have to admit they were wrong.

I'm very sad. And old. I feel old too.

Why do are all the stupid underwire and push up bras the ones that have the cute lace and fancy colors where as bras that have no push up mechanisms or underwire are the plain colors with nothing pretty?

What's wrong with me?

For the past few months, I haven't been myself. Not just physically but I've changed and I can't seem to stop myself. All these changes have happened pretty irregularly.

*I've lost a considerable amount of weight in an unnatural amount of time
*I've been getting sicker and sicker, starting to feel serious abdominal pain
*My depression is getting worse every week it seems
*I've been making mistakes. Not just small mistakes, but big ones. Me in my infinite wisdom created mustard gas on accident in my apartment. I'm a chemistry nerd, I can nail a test (not to sound arrogant or what not) on advanced sciences. I came out as top of my class in high school for advanced sciences in mathematics, chemistry and physics.

I should have known cat urine and bleach do not mix, yet it slipped my mind and created a potentially deadly situation. I fixed it fast but I shouldn't have forgotten that. I've been forgetting a lot of things as of late, I can barely remember the date let alone when my birthday is.

I forget about meetings, how to do simple tasks.

My ability to control my headaches has gotten way out of hand, I'm acting out of character and getting more and more agitated.

My head never stops hurting, I always feel ill and I can't seem to control any of my god damned emotions. I'm forgetting critical things such as times, names, places.

I don't know what's wrong with me and it's starting to freakin scare me.

Sometimes I just want to give up on love. I fell in love with somebody who dumped me a while ago and probably hates my guts now. I am very much in love with him, and it's really pathetic. I can't find it in me to feel any negative feelings towards him, no matter what he does. But he harbors negative feelings towards me sometimes. Why did I have to fall in love with him?

TMI Time

I am 6 days late. I'm usually pretty regular when it comes to my cycle, with only one or two days difference. I'm not pregnant, can't be considering I haven't had sex in months, and I'm not sick, so that leaves stress, but being late causes even more stress...@_@

I always feel as if I'm a wall. Not even the wallflower. The damn wall. Like... totally ignored when I'm talking, even if I make sense. Or what I say is always treated like "Yeah but etc etc". Why can't I get a chance to be heard for once? Why can't people give me a chance to speak and say what's on my mind?

And then everyone wonders why the hell I'm always on my mobile or my tablet. [spoili]BECAUSE NO ONE EFFING CARES ABOUT WHAT I WANNA SAY ANYWAY. X_X [/spoili]

Rant based on my triggeredness right now;

Free speech does mean someone out there is going to pay the price for the words used by someone. That's the whole fucking point of free speech. Free Speech means All Speech is allowed. Beyond the certain limitations we have placed such as hate speech and some other things. But it doesn't mean you get to ban people from making certain comments because your tiny little lizard brain cannot handle when someone mentions something dark and tragic. We all have suffered. We all have tragedy. You're not that fucking special. You'll never be that fucking special. And your tragedy is the most Important to You. But Not To Me.

oh no i overwhelmed myself again

zzz

Got a complaint today. apparently I'm too fat to work out on my own apartment. now I must spend hours walking very very carefully. apparently I'm not meant to be thin. nope. notwant to get down to a healthy weight without starving myself or eating food that makes me want to vomit. thanks world and fuck you neighbors.

Seriously wanna cry right now. x.x I hate my body and all its freaking health probs.

I wish making that decision was easier. I had to break up with you, I didn't feel like we were connecting. I didn't feel like I am in a really good place to be dating someone that lives many states over. And let's face the truth; neither of us wanted to move away from our friends and family. We have set lives, and I don't want to take you away from that, and I don't want to be taken away from where I live. I'm not a healthy person, I've got serious health issues and my doctors are all up here.

I don't like hurting others but there was no way that I could have softened the blow. You'll hate me for a while until you realize that I broke it off to make both of us happy and not string anyone along. That's not fair on either of us, the truth isn't always nice.

I did mean it when I told you that I want to be friends. I did mean it when I told you that I want nothing but happiness for you...just right now you can't see that.

Sometimes I wish that I could just stop adulting.​

Existing is really fucking difficult. I'm not going to stop, but, fucking hell, man. Couldn't literally anyone have prepared me a little better? You'd think that for a system were forced to be in for the last 13 of the first 18 years of our lives, they'd do a bit more to prepare us for the shitstorm that life actually is.

And another thing, why is it that when people grow up, they enjoy a wonderful illusion put on by their parents, and end up furious at them when the curtain is pulled away and they're shoved, unprepared, into a cruel and unforgiving world, but also remember that the illusion was so enjoyable that all children should get to experience it? I'm not going to raise my kid to have the happiest, most carefree childhood. I'm going to do what parents are supposed to do, and teach my kid starting as early as I can what the world is like, and how to succeed in it.

From the point where you can consciously act on your own to the point you're thrown to the world as an adult, the world slowly fades from vibrant hues to an emotional greyscale, with tiny flecks of color. I want to start my kid out with the end point already in mind, so they know what to do from the offset and will do better than I ever will.

TL;DR: I REALLY FUCKING HATE THE AMERICAN SCHOOL SYSTEM AND HOW MOST PARENTS RAISE THEIR KIDS, WE END UP FUCKED OVER AND NOT KNOWING JACK

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
Anxiety and sometimes I feel like I'm playing leader in a group I'm not a GM in oops :|

I hate being irritated at things that don't usually irritate me. Damn hormones.

Sounds like a critter is in my wall again.....aaaaaand since it's now the wee hours of the morning on a Sunday it means I can't do anything about it until Monday......Looks like I won't be sleeping tonight.

He was just a baby. Barely turned four, small Arabian gelding. He got spooked, reared up and fell. When he landed, he landed on his head; he died on impact.

Life isn't fair.

I have to do a lot on my own, even when I mentally cannot handle it...that's what happens when you live with selfish people... I just want to move out but I have to be patient and wait for that to happen and I'm hoping it happens by the end of 2017... I'm tired of this place... I'm tired of dealing with selfish assholes who don't take my mental illness into consideration or take any of the physical illnesses I have into consideration but they're quick to take everyone else's into consideration first. I'm sick of the job I have trying to murder me with the hours they give me one day after the next.

I just wanna scream...

Status
Not open for further replies.