Rant Your Brains Out #62039479

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey. Guy. There's this wonderful new thing called 'joking.' People do it to amuse other people.
Seeing as you're just the forum troll with 'issues,' I won't pretend to understand what runs through your funny little brain.
Instead, I will ignore you.
You want a reaction? Well, too bloody bad. You are nothing but a sack of scum. You're telling ME to stop acting like a god among men - well, how about YOU come down off of YOUR high horse, and realise that no - the world does NOT owe you anything. In fact, you owe the world an apology. Why, you ask? For being such a condescending, unamusing, irritating, sneering, talentless, sack of gnat shit I have ever come across.
I don't give a damn if you're confused about whatever, or if you're just a little kid who the world doesn't understand. Trust me, we understand. And what do we understand? That you're a fucking cunt, whose life revolves around belittling people, with your only real victims being the new members. It's people like you that are killing off hope for the site.

I left because I wanted to become resilient to your idiocy. But your IQ STILL matches your age. I won't leave just yet - there are people on the site who have actually welcomed me back with open arms, instead of a greasy sneer, or a condescending smirk.

I remember when you held your hand out to me, and I shook it. I remember the laughs we had, the rants, the headcanon. What was that all for? Were we just building up to hating each other? I know I said things, but it's been months. MONTHS. And I was a stupid kid - but I've matured. I've grown.
Have you?

Cranky as hell. I can't keep any food down, although as often as that happens to me I'm not surprised. My head feels like it's about to split open. There's a crick in my neck and ugh... Make this misery end.

That moment when your rich neighbors ALMOST get their car jacked into, and you're so fucking happy because they're all a bunch of pricks- and then when the car jacker tries to pry open the fence on their driveway- A FUCKING ALARM GOES OFF.

NO. YOU BROUGHT THESE FUCKERS HERE, I WANT YOUR CARS, ALL OF THEM, BROKEN INTO AND ALL YOUR FANCY GADGETS STOLEN.

YOU. YOU, BROUGHT THESE POOR KIDS HERE, YOU KEEP FANCY AND EXPENSIVE SHIT IN YOUR EXPENSIVE CARS FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE, AND THEN YOU GET PISSED WHEN THE POOR KIDS A FEW BLOCKS DOWN TRY TO JACK YOUR SHIT.

THEN YOU GET ALL UP IN ARMS AND INSTEAD OF JUST TRYING TO LAY LOW, YOU MAKE YOURSELF LOOK A HELL OF A LOT MORE ENTICING BUT PUTTING A FUCKING AUTOMATED FENCE AROUND YOUR DRIVEWAY, AND APPARENTLY IT HAS AN ALARM FOR IF IT'S OPENED WITHOUT A KEY.

FUCK. YOU.

It's bad enough you have a flood light in your driveway that goes on and off periodically or if it catches sight of movement, it's bad enough that you're a bunch of pricks that gain your bucks off of the oil industry and don't even GIVE HALF A DAMN about the state of our world, OR EVEN JUST OUR STREET- You break all the goddamned housing rules- THAT MY FAMILY GETS PENALIZED FOR. You're on the neighborhood safety committee, but let's be honest, you don't give half a damn about the rest of us- the SECOND that you got that fence, suddenly all those security checks around the neighborhood at night, stopped. Your cars are safe and that's ALL THAT FUCKING MATTERS, RIGHT?

You got your skuzzed up daughter a BRAND fucking new escalade. WHOOPDEEFUCKINGDO. And then you complain that there isn't enough room to put it in the protected driveway with your other fancy SUV.

Boo-fucking-hoo...

Poor, poor you.

Dammit, I hope those car jackers get smarter and outsmart all your damned locks. Because guess what? THEY'RE ONLY GOING AFTER YOU, NOW.

And it ain't anyone's fucking fault but yours.

Fuck your shit, fuck your fancy house, fuck your fancy christmas lights and your need to look better than everyone, fuck your lifestyle. YOU are the people that everyone thinks respresents Texas. YOUR DAUGHTER is the type of person that my quadmates were expecting when I got up to Ohio for my first semester of college- THEY WERE DISAPPOINTED. They were expecting some tanned up, platnium-blonded "Dyed-her-hair-so-many-times-it-crackles-when-she-brushes-it" hair, bright blue eyes, athletic and pore-less skin, perfect smile, and a black-hole for a heart.

Fuck you.

Am I jealous of your money? Hell yes, I'll admit to it, if I had your kind of money, I could afford to help my boyfriend get college classes so he could get a better job and do what he loves. If I had your kind of money, I wouldn't have to worry about the care my grandparents are getting in their assisted living homes- I could send them to the best ones. If I had your money, I'd use it for FUCKING OTHERS. But no, it's your fucking money and all you do is spend it on "Look at me, I'm rich" purchases.

Am I jealous of the weight you pull in our neighborhood? Yes, because you don't fucking care about the rest of us.

Am I jealous of your selfish nature? YES. I wish I COULD AFFORD TO BE SELFISH- but when I see my friends scrambling to get by, or scrimping on what they need- I SHARE WHAT I HAVE. I TAKE CARE OF PEOPLE I KNOW THAT CAN PAY ME BACK IN RETURN. I have a heart.

I wonder, are you jealous of that?

Stressfulness has taken over my life. >:[ This makes me unhappy because I've barely even turned my computer ON let alone been on Skype/Iwaku >:[ Screw University, screw deaths, and screw life somedays!

Hopefully everything goes well this Christmas, it'll be tough but hopefully I can distract bad thoughts from emerging! ^^

Sudden allergy attacks are more common when I'm stressed- but seriously, the DAY before CHRISTMAS?! REALLY?

FUCK.

I can't exactly tell people "Hey, give me a break, I'm sick". Mom's having an allergy attack too. Wonderful

...This may sound a bit odd.

But I found a face, so honest and... so sad, that I want so desperately to draw it. To try and capture that emotion.

No, I don't want to draw it. I NEED to draw it. I NEED to at least try.

...And my lights have decided at this very moment to burn out in a brilliant flash.

Fuck you electricity. Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!!

Peter's family welcomed me to a wonderful Christmas. I'm so grateful for the food, affection, and gifts they presented. Nothing could possibly replace what my family's always done for the holidays, though. I miss them so dearly that it hurts. I've always been able to cope with separation fairly well, but... I think I've let the distance get to me after almost a year of not living nearby them. When I visited last week, I came to the realization that I am more homesick and depressed than I thought...

Maybe it's hormones. Heh.

One thing's for sure though, my displeasure with this town called Ontario, OR cannot be blamed on pregnancy symptoms. I don't feel at home here. The only thing that keeps me from losing my grip is my boyfriend. I can honestly say he's the only pillar of stability I have left, for now.

This town gets me down. I can't roam the neighbourhoods without feeling like I might get taken advantage of by thieves. There's nothing fun to do here. The weather isn't what I'm used to. There aren't enough people here for me to make a connection with, and it's not just because a vast amount of the population doesn't speak English. I can't even get a job here! It's either because I don't know Spanish, or there aren't enough opportunities to go around. I can't even attend the college because it has no programs that interest me. There's nothing for me here. Nothing. The only reason I stay is so I can build my relationship some more with Peter, to assure we have a strong family. Plus, the pain of never seeing him would hurt me worse than anything else. [I feel so whiny...]

This house is cozy, safe... The mother is so kind and sweet. There's a weird alcoholic who lives here too, though. It's uncomfortable for me. He's angsty and demanding, and his addiction brings back sad memories of my own family members who suffer/suffered the same as him. There are dogs everywhere, too. I'm so miserable everyday because they trigger the worst allergy attacks. And they piss. on. everything. Also, if Peter's fucking mutt steals another pair of my panties one more time, I think I might break his legs. I'm just getting so aggravated at these animals... I don't like feeling so bitter. It's not the real me. *composes self*

Since I moved here in late January (or was it early February?) I've been trying so hard. I think that now, seeing how little progress I've made to conquer this depressing town, I feel defeated. I don't feel like trying anymore. I've lost my passion for writing... I need to get out. I need to save myself from the possibility of becoming victim to my self abuse all over again. I don't want to raise my family here.

I miss my therapy. It's not cool that my insurance can't cover anymore visits...

I just don't know what to do. For the longest time, I've just told myself to suck it up and brave it. It's hard to ignore it when you're unhappy with something, though. So much that it feels like it's poisoning you.

Have to focus on the good, have to focus on the good... I have my man, I have my child, I have my family no matter how far they are... I love them all, they love me. It'll all turn out for the best...

Yeah. :)

My Christmas was ruined by the greatest show in the world.

Seriously, all day on BBC, Doctor Who. And I saw The Angels Take Manhattan

Twice

I mean, you know, I like feels. Feels are good. But the feels I like tend to have a good ending. I mean

I like
MeVFeel.gif

I got
tumblr_mbi5jefkme1ru3qpr.gif

I mean
I've never can'ted so much in my life
The bad kind of can't

I'm crying

It's worse than Katawa Shoujo, because it doesn't end well and you just have to deal with it and I don't want to deal with it and why did that one angel have to be there and why can't I hold all these feels

Somebody hold me, I'm dying from heartbreak

My girlfriend warned my about this why didn't I listen

I didn't have a choice I wanted to see the new episode

SHE WARNED ME ABOUT THE ANGELS BRO hella.PNG

Attachments

• tumblr_mbi5jefkme1ru3qpr.gif
    753.2 KB · Views: 1
My Christmas was ruined by the greatest show in the world.

Seriously, all day on BBC, Doctor Who. And I saw The Angels Take Manhattan

Twice

I mean, you know, I like feels. Feels are good. But the feels I like tend to have a good ending. I mean

I like
MeVFeel.gif

I got

I mean
I've never can'ted so much in my life
The bad kind of can't

I'm crying

It's worse than Katawa Shoujo, because it doesn't end well and you just have to deal with it and I don't want to deal with it and why did that one angel have to be there and why can't I hold all these feels

Somebody hold me, I'm dying from heartbreak

My girlfriend warned my about this why didn't I listen

I didn't have a choice I wanted to see the new episode

SHE WARNED ME ABOUT THE ANGELS BRO View attachment 17586

I know all the feels, bro.

ALL THE FEELS!

;n;

Oh god fuck you scorpions fuck fuck fuck no

If you are like me and live somewhere with scorpions, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Fucking goddammit worst dream/wake up ever. Never sleeping again.

Oh god fuck you scorpions fuck fuck fuck no

If you are like me and live somewhere with scorpions, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

Fucking goddammit worst dream/wake up ever. Never sleeping again.
A few houses ago, we hit a rainy seasn and there was a bloody scorpion stalking about in my mother's bathroom

Fucking shit, man I know that feel

Vexing conundrums with lil brother of best friend- he's at that age where he's discovered sexting, and he's getting obsessed with his first girlfriend to the point where it's getting destructive...

Oh boy, this reminds me of me when I was a year or two younger than him.

Well, apparently I'm allergic to the holidays.

I've broken out in hives due to the stress of holidays and cold, fun stuff.

You gave me your word, and you broke it with no consideration towards my feelings. It's no big deal to you, right? Obviously it wasn't then and it isn't now. I'll just keep pretending I don't care about what you did, because my heart and my body cannot handle any additional pain right now. It hurts a lot less to just bury my emotions.

I just... I'm so disappointed in you. :/

GODDAMMIT GRANDPA! STOP HITTING THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO FEED YOU! STOP YELLING AT GRANDMA! Just... just stop... Please. We're trying to help... We're trying to make you better- or at least feel better since it seems like... you're on your way out...

Just... don't go out like THIS.... You're not being you... which of course, is entirely understandable with dementia... but SERIOUSLY?! HITTING THE NURSES BECAUSE THEY'RE TRYING TO FEED YOU?

Goddammit. GOD DAMMIT.

You're my grandpa, you got me to stop being afraid of needles, you taught me how to play sudoku, you were my rolemodel for years... I love you and it kills me to see you like this? Do you think we're doing this to hurt you? Do you think we like seeing you struggle? No... We just want you to be healthy and happy... Please... I don't want you to die yet.... does that make me horrible?

Or is wanting you to pass on peacefully in your sleep so you don't have to hurt anymore, worse?

I'm so fucked up with this... I WELCOME taking care of other peoples problems right now if it means I don't have to think about this....

I don't want to loose you... but I want your pain to stop... I want you to get better... but every doctor who looks your way says you're pretty much at the end of your line...

On the bright side, I had lunch with a friend and took her to a place where she got a doctor Who shirt... and I got a Tokidori Unicorn plush and we had lunch...

But when fun and games are over, I keep seeing what you did in my head today. The way you were trying to fight off the woman who was trying to feed you a piece of toast. Just a fucking bite.... And and anger.... my god... what have you become, Grandpa?

COMMUNICATION SUCKS! TENSE SITUATIONS SUCK! I just want to go hide in a hole >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.