Rant Your Brains Out #62039479

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all you uneducated hacks going on this page to troll; I'm a science nerd. From the mere age of seven I have been reading up on these things because i was an...odd child. Instead of going outside to play with other kids, i was inside in my room reading books kids my age would ask what the heck it was talking about. By the time I was twelve, I was getting into biology. I am twenty now, almost twenty one, and science is my life. I can tell you right here right now you choose your sexuality just as much as you choose your skin colour. Yes, actually Dean, that stuff is in genetics. Does that mean that homosexuals/transsexuals are in the same category as bestiality, pedophilia, and necrophilia? No. The three I just now listed fall under the category of a mental disorder, and dangerous ones. so you want to get scientific? Message me, and we'll have a nice little chat and you'll get a lesson in science. and don't you shove your beliefs down someone else's throat if you don't want the same done to you. And if it's 'just a piece of paper' then don't get married.

Eyes sting, head ache from hell... Who the hell was it that said you feel better after crying?

To the guildee who was ranting last night in Gchat.

You really think the professor is gonna bend backwards for you because you have tons of excused absences? Yeah sure the guy said he would "get back to you" about missing assignments, but he also asked you to email him about the assignments. You are one student out of hundreds that he could be teaching, don't think you have special treatment. Sure maybe the professor just forgot about you, but it is YOUR job as a student to pester him about it until he gets it done. And it honestly didn't sound like it since it's now the end of the term.

"Boo hoo, I got docked points because I didn't site my sources in my essay." THAT IS A MOTHER FUCKING ESSAY YOU FUCKTARD.

"B-But I study paleontology, I know everything off hand." Do you have a degree in it? Can you call yourself an expert on the subject? "N-No." THEN SITE YOUR SOURCES.

"I failed my final. Woe is me." >.> Yeah... Coming to class would have helped that.

"Wah, QQ, I hate English majors with their stupid writing techniques."

"Wah, I hate college because getting some schooling sucks."

You know what dude. You see this stick here? This long ass, thick, sharp stick? Just wrench it up your ass, and tell me how far it goes.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm tired of being in Frakkin' Indianapolis!

We're done with outprocessing! Lemme go HOME already! It's like being taunted with an especially delicious piece of pie suspended from a stick just out of reach.

Okay. Fuck you. You tell me that we're best friends and that we'll always be no matter how far away I am but you can't come up because you don't have a car or you don't have the money whatever the fuck your excuse is for this week and you go and bring a bunch of other friends up here and post pics of it on facebook that YOU DAMN WELL KNOW I CAN SEE and not even say a WORD to me??? Not even OFFER me to join you? Whether I can make it or not doesn't matter, which by the way I HAD NOTHING TO DO TODAY. Just fuck you and whatever lame ass excuse you're going to throw at me this time. You're a dick and if you don't care about me you should just fucking say it instead of rubbing it all up in my face by not even giving me the faintest clue that you were gonna be up here. Fuck it. I'm done.

Okay, this is what I wrote in response to the video (there was an argument about Religion on there and it...had nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the video!).

Me in response to the comments (which normally I avoid but this was ridiculous):

'Okay, what the hell does Religion have to do with this? I swear you guys can really just....no. Just no. Believe in what you believe and don't demonize someone else for having a different opinion, and pull your heads out of your rear ends. Anyways, thank you Critic, I still liked this movie but you hit the nail on the head with this.'

Now I know it was immature of me to curse words in such an argument and I apologize. Notice how I didn't point the finger at anybody in particular, just simply told them to take their argument where it would be more appropriate, and leave comments that had something to do with the video there. True, it didn't say to go somewhere else but it is implied. I simply said coexist, or argue somewhere else because nobody wants to hear your complaining.

Their response:

'Funny that an atheist says that, considering you atheist keep demonizing us Christians just because we believe in God. "Don't demonize someone else for having a different opinion" goes both ways. I'm a Christian, yet I'm pro-abortion, pro-gay marriage, and anti-Republican, so I hate when atheist feel the need to label me just because I happen to be a Christian.'

And where did I say I was an atheist or are you just stalking me lady/sir? That is really creepy. aside from that, where the heck does it say 'I condemn all you believers!'? Or 'I condemn all you in the GLBTQ community!'. Where? It wasn't even implied! I said it to the general arguing people. I took no side, I even added a comment pertaining to the video on the last part of my reply. Are you really that sensitive or can't you read English? But of course you can, you just choose to place words there that aren't!

Ok, I realize I'm a little more of a stickler on the right terms and such for animals or anything pertaining to them.

Cub? Bears and lions.

Pup? Wolves and other canids- EXCEPT FOR FOXES- those are Kits when they are lil'uns.

Fillies and Colts- horses.

So on and so forth.

A flock is a group of BIRDS, a school is a group of fish, a pack is a group of wolves, So on so forth.

What's really the needle in my side about all this?

the fact that some of these small simple things that I learned when I was LEARNING HOW TO READ (Because I wouldn't learn to read about anything else, I wanted animal books, AND SO I WAS GIVEN INFORMATION!!!) <.< Anyways, Some people don't know these things and make mistakes.

Not saying I'm a fucking genius on this stuff, not saying I know fucking everything- I just enjoy studying animals, so when someone makes an incorrect statement, sometimes I have a burning desire to correct them.

Like, you know, when someone thinks that a baby goat (A kid, name of a baby goat is a KID) , which CLEARLY DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE A FUCKING LLAMA, is actually a baby of the llama next to it. YES, BECAUSE WHEN GOATS GROW UP, THEY MAGICALLY FUCKING TURN INTO LLAMAS. IT'S IN EVERY FUCKING SCIENCE BOOK IN THE WORLD.

Soooo I try to just say nothing if they seem like the type that would really hate being corrected- sometimes it slips out anyways.

"That's a goat. And that's a llama. They're two different animals."

Oops.

LIKE THAT.

Aaaand then people lash out- no one LIKES to be corrected, and no one wants to be, it's fucking understandable. BUT THEN IF THEY PULL THE "I HAVE STUDIED THIS ANIMAL EXTENSIVELY, I KNOW BETTER THAN YOU" Oh it is ON.

SORRY, BUB, BUT ALL THE STUDYING IN THE FUCKING WORLD ISN'T GONNA TURN THAT ADORABLE KID INTO A LLAAAAAAAAAAAAAMA. JESUS.

Then it's

"That species isn't my strong point." Excuse #1.

Then they try to find a redeemer, prove they know something.

They fuck up.

I can't help but point it out.

AND IT GETS WORSE.

JUST ADMIT YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT. YOU FUCKED UP, IT'S FUCKING OK. JUST STOP DIGGING YOURSELF IN A HOLE.

Horses are now your forte and you're calling the babies "Calves".... Not Fillies or foals or colts or anything like that. CALF/CALVES IS A BABY COW. MY GOD, YOU ARE DRIVING ME NUTS.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wanna THROW things at people like this!

Flipping tables is funnier when real people aren't the one's doing it..

Little kids, man. Little kids.

What the fuck is wrong with people.

Currently about to light a candle, make some tea, and read one of my old childhood books, the "Black Bear, Black Bear What Do You See?" one- honor those kids with a small gesture, get this anger and sadness out of my system.

Anger. I was so fucking angry today that I cried. I haven't cried since I was 17 when my mother died. Such a rage was bore into me that when I hit that brick wall I nearly broke my damn hand. I'm still furious, and filled with sorrow that I felt like curling up and dying.

I have a six year old at home. She is in kindergarten now. Whenever I think of those children I see my daughter in each and every one of them. I think of the parents of those children, especially since it's near the holidays. Then I think of the killers and I...get...I want to beat them. I want to thrash...or worse...

I am holding a protest against hate because of it.

For now, my days are sleeping and working. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.
I am happy to have work, don't get me wrong, and I actually like my job...
But when I get forty-hours a week, could you guys try to space it out without it involving four ten-hours shifts? Pretty please?

I told the whole truth.... oh my god...

I mean, seriously, when I was doing it, I just... I freaked out, he was silent and sighing and I was about to chickenshit my way out of the call- and he just said everything was ok...

We're ok....

TAKE THAT, ANDREW. YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKING PRICK. I HOPE THAT DEVILCAT YOUR MOM HAS BITES OFF YOUR BALLS.

I swear people are getting dumber each generation. Since when was/is it a good idea to try and ride on the belt of the escalator? What's wrong with going up it the normal way? You fell off and well, you would be happy to know that I nominate you for the Darwin Awards in the future since you surprisingly after a fall like that are still alive.

Sleepless nights....Not something I'd want to experience again.. Ever got that feeling when it feels like you've really messed up but no one will hear you out? Like you ain't got a friend in the world? Yeah...That's what it's like here. If I could fix it or go back in time without paradox things and stop it, I would. I'd take it all back but.. Ranting ain't gonna help.. But action isn't either, nothing I can do..

What can I do when no one gives me the chance? I just don't know... I'm lost here ya know. Too much bad stuff just piled on me at once, it's too much to bear.

No. Just no.
You do NOT fuck with people's emotions like that.
You do NOT make a joke out of shootings. Fucking no.
YOU DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT MY FRIEND GOT SHOT AND SEND ME A PICTURE OF HER LYING ON THE GROUND WITH BLOOD ON HER. GOD DAMN, J, AREN'T YOU BETTER THAN THAT? YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND, WHERE IN THE HELL DID YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE FUNNY?!?!?!? I WAS READY TO FUCKING START BAWLING MY EYES OUT AND GETTING ON THE FIRST FLIGHT TO NEVADA!!! I WAS SO SCARED THAT YOU WERE BEING SERIOUS!!

I'm beginning to wonder if you're really my best friend anymore.

My old forum. It is, essentially, dead.
At first, I thought it was just the RP board, and that I could revive it like last time. But that was then. This is now.
The number of posts being posted... It's abysmal. I can probably count the amount made in the past twelve hours on my fingers, and that's not even due to time zones.
Turns out that it's been inactive for a while now. But, I guess it was inevitable.
It never catered to the younger members very well, and the older ones... They grew up.
Perhaps it's for the best. It was an old forum - it's been around for quite a while now. Maybe it's time I stopped kidding myself.
The place I was proud to call my internet home is now a shell of its former self.
Everything has its time - everything will wither and die, eventually. I guess I just wasn't around to see its decline, only its last desperate gasps.
I'll stay on, but only because I'm managing an RP over there. Once that inevitably bites the dust, I'll accept the reality of the situation. There's nothing I can do for it - not any more.
I can only pray the same doesn't happen to Iwaku - not while I'm still a member.

Another sleepless night.... Sure I had me some help, but is replacing someone of value just ain't possible. You never know what you're missing until it's gone. Is there a friend store where ya just go out and buy a buddy? hell no... You can't force things like that.. If only there was some way to take it all back and make it right that way...

But I can't change if I'm never given the chance.. Just dismissed and forsaken. The facts ignored, the facts this whole thing was orchestrated and man-made, something WE CAN reverse and FIX. This is just silly if we know the whole thing was because of that. It would not have happened otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.