RANT and GRUMP Your Brains Out! #643x8.4

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
RANT and GRUMP Your Brains Out!

Are you super grumpy about something, you need to vent, and it just doesn't warrant getting a topic dedicated to it? Use this thread as your virtual punching bag to rant, hiss, spit, grumble, huff, and cry about that one thing driving you bonkers.

Because of the hissy nature of this thread, we do have a few guidelines and rules.

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO:
  • Rant about members of Iwaku, either by name or alluding to situations.
  • Trash talk people on other websites.
  • Name and bash other websites.
  • Post abusive content or threats of violence.
  • Make suicide threats.

All other rules of Iwaku also apply!

SNAAAAAAAARRRRL!

100% not looking forward to resuming work tomorrow.
I'm already exhausted just thinking about it.

I!
Hate!
The Admin!
Control Panel!

• Haha
Reactions: Maggie
I hate how my leg gave out when I woke up (yesterday morning) and that it is still in pain.

I'm so glad that I paid a professional to come into my house and fuck up my sump pump even worse so that it could spring a leak???? and be on its way to flooding my basement! THAT HOUR SPENT MOPPING WAS GREAT!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Maggie and Astaroth
I want to see my daughter, but I really can't handle the three hour drive to the hospital. Screw the stupid crisis worker who had her sent there. I hope she steps on a Lego barefoot every single day for the rest of her life and twice on Tuesdays.

I HAVE SO MUCH TO RANT AND BITCH ABOUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO START EVEN.

Reactions: Rebornfan120
I just have to get through this fucking drive one more time and I'll never have to do it again. Seriously though, fuck this drive. Two hours in the car while my husband scares the shit out of me with his speed is not my idea of fun. If I ever see the asshole who put my daughter in a hospital in fucking Philadelphia, I'm going to shove my foot up her ass.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Maggie
DAMN CAT STOP BITING THE SHIT OUT OF ME YOU NARDBAGEL. I WILL BITE YOUR TAIL EFFF!!!! :{

I also hate all the crap errands I have to run today. I hate job hunting. I hate -still- being the only moron paying bills in this apartment even though bf lives here for free- I hate living here because DRUG ASS neighbors try to break in every other stupid day. And I hate my land lord/ office management and maintenance for not fixing what they need to: Kitchen trampoline/floor and sagging bathroom toilet! Holy fuuuuuuuck do I hate this place. -throws entire apartment under a bus.

Oh where to begin...I'll start with how bad ghosters for roleplayers. It seems to be so much more of them now it is sickening, frustrating and boarderline toxic on their behavior is. They display interest and then immediately back out, no warning, no hint or anything whatsoever.
Ghosters are dishonorable for doing this, especially when it could be someone coming off a hiatus or a slump in order to stave off of the rut and a ghoster sets them back in.
I swear ghosters need either rehab or somewhere they can commune and not be toxic with this trend.

I hate being ghosted. It COMPLETELY emofies my whole day, and I'm left to dwell on how bad my writing and or character development was... I feel you there, Rebornfan120.

• Sympathy & Compassion
I didn't want to be a manager, to begin with, but I only agreed to it because no one wanted to work with the dude from the other store. The condition was, I be given a driver that works. Giving me that asshole who sits on his ass all day waiting for deliveries is not giving me a driver that works! There is no way I'm going to be able to deal with big orders when I have no fucking help. Ugh...

My husband was right. I am an idiot for giving people chances.

Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Nope! This recipe sucks! I don't care how much my family likes it, I am never making chicken and dumplings this way again. The dumplings were gross.

Fuck.LaserShip.
By far THE shittiest of shipping carriers.
Every single time my packages are handed over to them for delivery there is a problem!
WITHOUT FAIL

I thought we'd gotten my daughter out of her bad habits. I let her go out. I let her have friends over. Then my husband tosses me a Juul and tells me he got it out of her room.

Back to locking everything up and treating her like a toddler again...

i am a fucking trash fire that’s it i have 0 friends and my college professor keeps twlking about denzel washington ma’am i just want to learn fucking sociology so i can be successful in my major

my eyes hurt because i’ve consecutively and ( silently ) sobbed in starbucks while sipping on the venti caramel frappuccino i always order and i’m sure the baristas probably say “shit here we go again” when they see me come in @ barista that probably won’t see this i’m so sorry for being a fucking mess please put my hand in a fucking blender (:

i get less than three hours of sleep because of how much coffee i chug like i’m a fuckinf addict and i have another 20 paged research paper due tonight i’m only on the Tenth page but im binging on cookies and listening to xanny on repeat instead of Being the productive motherfucker i’m supposed to be goodbye as fuck

I'm really tired of arguing with people all day. At work, at home...Never any breaks.

I fucking hate inconsiderate people! Everyone at one of my boss' other stores walked off the job meaning that he has to scrounge to find people to cover shifts until he can hire new employees. Thanks to those assholes, I now have to work on my only weekend day off. Not only do I have to work, I have to work open through rush which is going to be at least 10 hours on the weekend. Then I'll have to come in on Sunday for my normal shift. Why did they walk out? I don't have a clue. The job isn't that fucking hard.

Now today is my only day off and I don't even get to enjoy doing nothing at all because my daughter has a doctor's appointment.

• Sympathy & Compassion
In so much pain through most of my body- but not limited to- stupid horrible teeth today. OW