RANT and GRUMP Your Brains Out! #643x8.4

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
RANT and GRUMP Your Brains Out!

Are you super grumpy about something, you need to vent, and it just doesn't warrant getting a topic dedicated to it? Use this thread as your virtual punching bag to rant, hiss, spit, grumble, huff, and cry about that one thing driving you bonkers.

Because of the hissy nature of this thread, we do have a few guidelines and rules.

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO:
  • Rant about members of Iwaku, either by name or alluding to situations.
  • Trash talk people on other websites.
  • Name and bash other websites.
  • Post abusive content or threats of violence.
  • Make suicide threats.

All other rules of Iwaku also apply!

SNAAAAAAAARRRRL!

I hope your mothers alright Obsidian...and to add after I announced my uncles passing, I have also had similar reactions or lack thereof in cl and rl. I do wish your mom safe surgery and fast recovery...sorry youre dealing with that...

Now my own Rant: Thanks a lot horrible teeth...I cant even eat food without fearing truly crippling jaw and teeth pain...Im on antibiotics but now I have to get a dentist to pull these teeth or i cant even eat. ugh. And yes ive been hospitalized on friday for them.

i wish i knew what i did to make people leave

sometimes it probably has nothing to do with me, 0% and yet i still somehow manage to convince myself that i’m the problem

i wish i knew why living in america was so expensive, it costs So much to breathe lol

I'm feeling weak as shit. I've literally spent my entire day sleeping and barely able to sit up for more than a few minutes before I want to pass out. Pretty sure I've finally caught whatever it is my kids have been passing around to each other. Fuck people who send their kids to school sick and let them spread their damn germs to everyone.

I should have stuck with my plan. I really should have fucking stuck with it. Now I'm back feeling like shit and I only have myself to blame for it. It's definitely time to cut ties and walk away while I still have the willpower to do it.

Seriously, fuck people.

nobody:

me, dissociating:

the person i’m talking to: r u listening?

me, dissociating, tryna remember where i’m at, why I’m here and what was said five minutes ago: yea my bad, i’m really sorry.

the person i’m talking to, rightfully upset: ur an asshole, y do you do this.

me, genuinely feeling terrible:
0F4B7BA5-4ADD-46F7-8F43-909619FF5429.jpeg

I did Too Much today and I hurt everywhere.

I'm waiting for my painkillers to kick in; I hope it's soon

Cars break down, I get it. But htf are you going to be a delivery driver when your fucking car breaks down every other week? I'm not picking up your shifts for you you lazy bastard. I know you're a liar. I know you were too busy humping your girlfriend to take your car into the shop and you're too cheap to go somewhere else after your mother's friend told you to go fuck yourself. I have my own kids. I'm not fucking babying you the way your mom does. You want someone to cover your shifts, than man the fuck up and ask them. Don't hint to me that you want me to work for you when I've been working all damn day already. I have a family I would like to actually see.

i don’t know why the concept of telling the truth is so foreign. it’s not telling the truth that’s gonna hurt/upset me, lmao—what will hurt me is being told the truth afterwards, and it doesn’t get any worse, does it? hell yea it does, brother, when other friends, close friends, know the truth and say nothin’...until i ask what’s goin on bc nobody was planning on saying anything. i have eyes. and a brain. i can see when ppl r acting funny. that shit...fuckin’, lmao. might as well rip my heart outta my chest, stomp on it, and chuck it in a river of acid. that actually woulda hurt less.

literally just got outta the hospital, been really going thru it these past few months and i don’t fucking need this shit lmaoo jfc. my coping mechanisms? buying more shit off of amazon i’ll use once and then forget about, binging on the lil hershey cakes i bought till i feel real sick and not finishing the paper our professor assigned us almost a month ago that’s due at 11:59 tonight i am doing just fine!
CD42404E-C0CE-4602-962D-FF7D9632ADC7.jpeg

If I have to leave one more message for a medical professional, I'm going to lose my mind. How is it that no one is available to answer the phone between 9 and 11AM on a fucking weekday?

Management sent me to a location 2 hours and 30 minutes away from where I live, only to tell me to go back the moment I arrived there because they needed me in another school. Lol. What a fucking joke. Five hours of my morning wasted just like that.

Everybody here is incompetent and unprofessional. I think I've just about reached my boiling point. Time to resign!

I CANNOT bitch about this enough. If you're going to order delivery, tip your damn driver! Especially now! And stop paying with dirty ass money!

Not a rant, but more so just needing to vent, I guess.
Within the last two months my dog has experienced three partial seizures. Two of which have occurred between today, and last Monday.
The most recent one was about two hours ago. His blood work, and other tests came back normal yesterday, and so I was hoping the other two were a fluke, but then today he had another one.....I have no idea what is causing them. Part of what I find so scary is not only not knowing why they are happening, but also the fact that just before they occur...he's PERFECTLY fine. Same with minutes after it ends. How can I attempt too prevent what there are no warning signs for??

Thankfully his vet office contacted me after I left a message while it was happening.
I was told that if he has another one this week then he may need to go on anti-seizure medication. Drugs of which, according to what I was told/researched, are a lifetime thing due to the side effects of starting them, and then taking a dog off, possibly triggering more seizures than before. We have to be completely certain about this being what's best for him before making that decision.

I really hope that this will be his last one, but realistically I know better.

I've got all this unhappiness and anxiety inside me right now. I just want to not have this, you know? It's affecting my goals of writing a boooook

And another thing! I could do without wasting my money because I'm impulse-buying a bunch of games I'm never going to play just because I have untreated depression

So on top of having to worry about not catching Cororna virus from a bunch of rednecks who think that wearing a mask infringes on their Constitutional rights and a coworker who also refuses to wear a mask and coughs all over the place, life decided to dump more on my plate.

My husband got a new job, which is great. The problem? When he went to put in his two weeks notice, his boss decided that he didn't want to make sure my hubby could survive the next two weeks. After this week, we'll be surviving on my tips alone and with the way people have been skimpy as shit with tipping lately, we're fucked. Like seriously, they weren't even giving him that much work to begin with. They couldn't at least keep him for the next two weeks?

Then of course there's my own work shit. The new chick is seriously a fucking idiot. Between her claiming she can't wear a mask because of her asthma, but going out and screwing every guy that looks in her direction I don't know how she's managed not to get herself and everyone at work sick. You're 40 years old lady, grow the fuck up! Just because you have no responsibilities and don't give a shit if you end up out of work, doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

I'm always very curious how someone with 10+ years of work can act so unprofessional and never seems to learn what I teach them?
Three times in a row has one of the ladies I work with asked the SAME question. I keep showing her how to solve the issue, but the information never sticks. It's not like the information is very complex either, it's simple; to track and order with 5 easy steps (log in, press a button, choose the right date, press another button, here you'll find the order). I don't know how long I can keep calm and act friendly with her.

This is the third week in a row she asks me and I tell her how to do it.

Best case scenario: I have to work every single day this week.

Worst case scenario: My husband, daughter, and I will have to go in quarantine for two weeks.

FML...

Neighbors who don't clean up after their animals. I don't want to step out of my apartment to find feces right in front of my door. If I had a pet, I would clean up after them definitely. Just, grrr.

I was so angry.

And that was before I found out about the murdered family member.

I need a break. And I'm not sure how much I care about getting permission at this point.