RANT and GRUMP Your Brains Out! #643x8.4

Iwaku

Edgelord
Original poster
SITE ACCOUNT
FOLKLORE MEMBER
RANT and GRUMP Your Brains Out!

Are you super grumpy about something, you need to vent, and it just doesn't warrant getting a topic dedicated to it? Use this thread as your virtual punching bag to rant, hiss, spit, grumble, huff, and cry about that one thing driving you bonkers.

Because of the hissy nature of this thread, we do have a few guidelines and rules.

DO NOT USE THIS THREAD TO:
  • Rant about members of Iwaku, either by name or alluding to situations.
  • Trash talk people on other websites.
  • Name and bash other websites.
  • Post abusive content or threats of violence.
  • Make suicide threats.

All other rules of Iwaku also apply!

SNAAAAAAAARRRRL!

I strained my quad muscle right before the half marathon I was supposed to run this weekend so... I guess I won't be running that. Good thing I already paid the hundred-dollar entry.

stupid bitch tried to brake check me because i honked at her for cutting me off and making me fully slam on brakes, mind you i had my fucking niece in the car with me i am not the one please learn how to fucking drive @ childish woman who was probably named karen

if you are going to change lanes please use signals, leave some cushion if the traffic isn’t heavy and don’t suddenly start going 2 fucking miles per hour once you’re in front of the person jesus fuck

if you are late to work that is a personal problem and getting into an accident and hurting / killing someone else or yourself won’t help you arrive any earlier gdbye as fuck

Why do I listen to people? Why?! Seriously, i would do so much better if I just went with my gut instead of trusting what people tell me.

my (verbally) toxic ex asked me to come over and i’m going through with it because i still miss him even though he made me question my existence and my self worth and feel like absolute shit but I’m just extremely lonely

here’s a picture of me and here’s my anthem because i’m a dumbass for agreeing to see him again
4faJOxW.jpg

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Navuso
Wisdom tooth coming in after almost 20 years.

It hurts like a bitch.

If you're going to drop me from an rp... don't even bother searching me out for one. Real tired of getting hopes up... sorry if I'm THAT bad and everything but jeez. Talk about rudeness much. K. done- don't even care who has what justifications its just rude. but whatever, life goes on. Yay.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Rebornfan120
If you're going to drop me from an rp... don't even bother searching me out for one. Real tired of getting hopes up... sorry if I'm THAT bad and everything but jeez. Talk about rudeness much. K. done- don't even care who has what justifications its just rude. but whatever, life goes on. Yay.

I know exactly how you feel Maggie. I'm at that point myself of getting my excitement up for someone to go poof on me. It is just rude no matter who it is. I'm sorry if I seem THAT bad of a writer myself but it is a issue that should be resolved.

Trust me you're not a bad writer. I don't even necessarily think that it's about bad writing. It's just that it does not take more than two seconds to drop a line either describing WHY we're being ghosted, or just that some life stuff caught up. I understand that part- believe me in December I will be extra tired and busy trying to get the holidays festive.. (God I hate Christmas. I just hate it lol )) but yeah rudeness is just unnecessary. Open communication OOC should be just as part of the RP experience as the rp itself. Sorry, that's just how I feel. Still love everyone, just frustrated. <3

Reactions: Rebornfan120
this morning I was being lazy and lying down on my back and i wanted to roll over to my side, granted i had my right arm hanging off of the bed and i wanted to face the left

i did exactly that but i kept my arm hanging off of the bed, and somehow it twisted at the weirdest fucking angle just as i was about to move it and MY GODDAMN SHOULDER POPPED OUT OF ITS SOCKET. I’M OVER IT, I’M TIRED OF HAVING OLD PEOPLE BONES. I’M NOT OLD. MY JOINTS CRACK WHEN I WALK, BUT I’M NOT 90. WHY DO I HAVE A 90 YEAR OLD BODY.

this happened hours ago and i’m still mad about it i don’t care fuck me and fuck my 90 year old grandmother body, also fuck the old dude who tried to tailgate me to get me to go faster in a construction zone @ old dude i will actually consume you and your wife named karen and your entire family don’t fucking try me boomer. i am a college student i don’t have the fucking TIME and MONEY to get a hefty fine because you wanted me to go 70 in a 45 construction zone literally go sit in traffic

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Navuso
I don't know if it's the sh*** weather or if it's me being absolutely exhausted from school and hanging out yesterday, but I feel really really sad today. I woke up, went to school (on a Saturday, like what), came back and just... Didn't even eat that much, I lost my appetite.

All of this wouldn't be so bad, but I'm just.. really lonely. There's literally no one online on Discord to talk to. All my IRL friends are offline and so are my RP partners. There's no activity on Twitter, nothing new to check. I'm too depressed to continue watching any Youtube videos or TV shows. I just, I dunno, feel really listless and restless I guess, because there's nothing I can distract myself with.

I feel you on the depression, Chillin. if you're looking for rp, feel free to pm me. I'm usually in rp's in the night time but my day time schedule is open wide and laughing at me. haha. So yeah, if you just want to talk or plan an rpg, I'm always available. <3 Hang in there!

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: chillin
I just horrifically embarrassed myself because I was a Fool:tm:
😳
Goodbye im leaving this site forever. fuck. fuck

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Maggie
I just want one god damn day off where I don't have to do anything! Is that too much to fucking ask for?! Apparently, it is.

i’ve begun to notice that when my depression is at it’s highest peak, my chest is consistently numb, but at the same time i can feel pain within my heart, physical pain

it’s like i don’t have a heart or something, but at the same time it feels as though my heart is being ripped out of my chest

it’s such an abnormal feeling

emotionally, i can’t feel anything either
i can usually hear my own thoughts and i don’t know if that’s abnormal but today they’re all muffled, i don’t understand
i don’t even know what i’m thinking about

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: foodforpigs
Today has been insane and it's not even 7 in the morning yet

I can't stress enough how much I miss the sun and how much better of a place the world is when it doesn't start to get dark at 4PM. I'm in a gloomy hell of some farmer's creation.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I am the favourite person to vent to for one of my roommates?? This wouldn't be an issue honestly if he wasn't such a creep (the amount of times I had to tell him he was older than both my parents before he left me alone, is frankly gross) and a raging asshole on top of that.

Listen guy, just because one of our other roommates is upsetting you doesn't mean you have the right to be horrendously racist towards her. Jesus Christ.

i accidentally bumped into this older woman in the gas station store, and unsurprisingly my anxiety fucking spiked thru the fucking roof

i don’t know how many times i apologized to her but she was pissed regardless, she scolded me about it, but then like proceeded to roast the fuck outta my entire outfit? can’t wear sweats and oversized sweaters no more ig

that kinda hurt, but the shit that hurt the most was when she referred to me as an “it” upon complaining to the cashier. i’m aware that i take on an androgynous appearance for the most part, but... “he”, “she”, “they”, or “that shithead in the baggy clothing” would have sufficed. “it” kinda feels like i’m not worthy of being referred to as a human being. not a confrontational person—put back all of the shit that i was about to buy and got the fuck outta there, sat in my car for i don’t know how long bc my heart rate was well above 150 ahaha lmaoo

Bloody trying to help a client get a job done efficiently and I am constantly having to repeat the instructions and explain my own job steps over and over because she 'wants to know' well here is an idea, get the f*$% off my phone line so A) you stop interrupting our line so that our other clients are able to contact us and we are able to communicate with our stakeholders, B) write down notes or READ the ones I spent hours typing out for you and C) dont lie to me everytime i say "we have already talked about this and I have sent you an email last (insert date and time stamp). I sent you the f$#%ing email and spoke to you personally so trying to lie about it is wasting my time when i could actually be working.

I have my last week before christmas closure this week and I feel like i should be excited but im not, in laws coming across state for my whole break, trying to deal with the drama with the ex sister in law and not having a nice clean house because f%&k me if anyone else will clean makes me feel likie im going to be hiding in my office all break. Thank god for aircon >.>

I haven't been in the best head space lately for a number of reasons, and that's been trickling into multiple different facets of my life.
Didn't remotely help that when I expressed to those I had considered friends, that my mother is having surgery today, that it didn't cross anyone's mind to wish her a safe surgery....or a swift recovery. Absolutely nothing back in reply about it, yet some other conversation was held instead. Maybe I'm just overly sensitive considering what's going on, but I found that...incredibly hurtful.

I don't ever seem to learn my lesson, do I?
I'm a fucking idiot.

Last edited:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: neptune and Maggie