Ransom

It was a pretty sweet character sheet that I've got there...

...fuck it, aye; I'm still in.

Alright ya'll, we're good to go. Regrettably, Cammy is bowing out...and with that our number dwindles a tad bit. Without mod powers, I can't clean up this lil ooc, so if one of you fancy dandy blue-bloo-...errr...blue-names will help clear out the inactive profiles (still waiting on reply from Hushabye) We can get this party started.

I'd like all the profiles up on the main page. Revi? I have your profile in my pm's I think. Shall I post it up, or would you prefer to?

You got it. So that's Cammy, Synaptic, and... Clockworks gone?

Yep. Thankee for the help

*blinks slowly* How on EARTH did I miss that?

It's okay, Jack. *Begins to apply bleach to Jack's hair*

So uh, since our numbers have been cut down, what will the changes be to the story? Like who and who is being thrown into the first chapter instead of the second, etc.

At this point. I'll be adding all of you into the first chapter.

Wednesday I'm putting the IC up. I'll be opening up the plot to two new character that can join in later.

*charges into the IC*

*realises he has now forgotten the entirety of his personality, abilities and motivations*

You lost a kid. You make bones break. You're kind of Indian or something.

*Releases him into the wild*

*runs around giggling and flapping his arms before colliding with a tree*

Will post once I get to a computer.

Walks in, spots Chinese woman and immediately suspects that she is an assassin. :3

Hope you don't mind, Revi? An interesting plot could come out of that. All the paranoia ..

Speaking of plots; does anyone want to plot?

I didn't want my entrance to be another "Edgy loner walks into a bar" routine.

So I stuffed my character full of drugs.

*thumbs up*