Status
Not open for further replies.
*twists Asmo into reacting to this dramatically bloodless standoff*

o_o

Er.... kay

I talked to Jack yesturday and he said he is still planning on keeping this alive. He hasn't had much time to come on and actually update it...so, yeah....

If you're still interested, hang tight.

stiiiiiiiiiiiiill here

I'm not here anymore.

Sorry ya'll. Gotta get back into the swing. The post might not be much to look at, but I'll be better next time :P

*dons Premature Pontification hat without reading the post first*

I was thinking about this the other day.

I think you need to push plot over atmosphere now, Jack. You've established the fuck out of the mood and atmosphere and themes and such. Now we need to get to the pacey shenanigans. Everyone knows the tone and is carrying it nicely.

Now we need action!

*makes testicle gesture with his fist*

*coughs*

A'way dressed up like a man by the way Jack.

Get into the performance Asmo...Just about ready to start things up.

And Aye, Zen, Reread when I woke up today, Changing up that section.

Orion has his own thing with a recurring NPC, Hal, Jack, A'way, and NPC Lonnie have a date with with the supernatural

And Esthalia's character and Cosmic's have a...rapey...thing...to be involved with. (I have a plan to move stuff)

Edited posts, sorry for the slight lull.

Cosmic has a choice in the boxcar and if not, I have a backup plan.

Those in the theater be prepared for something fun, and this is where I put Grymm with the party.

Orion, let's dance.

And after that we'll fast-track to the morning, the train, the train robbery, and all that good stuff before Chapter 2.

Let me know if I missed anything...been awhile since I posted here so I'm re-acclimating.

*Shakes Tegan*

Tegan: *plays outside, planting her plants in the garden* :D

Jack Shade: *sews salt into the earth so that nothing ever grows again.*

Tegan: FINE.

BTW, I hope this isn't going to fuck you too hard, but I am going to change my back story. I really like the idea of how you wanted to link me to Asmo's character, but I am not feeling the mojo involved with roleplaying a relationship/connection with my RL husband (love him though I do). I'll ad lib my next post, let you (you all) mutate it however you want. Peace. *leaves a basket of heirloom tomatoes.*

There's no apism like escapism, after all.

Yeah, give her a break, Jack. She has no way of getting into character on such a ludicrous motivation.

I understand. It was unreasonable of me to assume you could write a relationship with the fictional character of someone you're married to.

Damn psychology, foiled again.

*Crumples up his grandiose plans involving Asmo's son, throws it at wall, stomps on it, uncrumples it, and stuffs it in his pocket*

I'll make this work somehow you story burning monster.

>: l

THE OTHER STUFF STAYS.

Teeeeeeeeeeegan?

Dya want me to just post your entrance in my next big post?

*pokes the thread in hopes that it will jump back to life*

Please?

Waiting on Tegan. Again, she can just give me permission and I'll move character for her.

*drags Tegan in*

Status
Not open for further replies.