Status
Not open for further replies.
*clutches his head and falls down screaming*

Aaaagh! Post... so... confusing... too many... characters... AAAAAGH!

Mr Jock Suede, Sir, might I humbly request that you PM us our individual flashbacks so that we may incorporate them into our own posts? That makes a shorter post for you and more flesh for us, cos there's not much we can do except ride and make stoic dialogue. And trying to read about all these characters and NPCs at once is giving me cancer.

Spread the love, baby.

*presses a napkin to his nose*

>: l Orion and Esthalia had no problem with it. You're old.

Too old.

And at the end of my post we're sitting around a campfire talking about being on a railcar.

The reason I kept em together is because the flashbacks tell the story of what happened in Brindle. Jack is reflecting on it as ya'll ride out of there. The torture of Burr, the shootout, the information gathered and how the others joined up.

I don't mind making it easier. I'll just need a bit of time to reformat, cut, copy, and shift.

That means the new posting order (At least for the first round) Will be Zen, Asmo, Grave, Orion, Esthalia, and then Cosmic. That way at least the flashbacks will line up chronologically.

Last edit: Expect the IC to be shortened and you all to be pm'd your individual flashbacks to post in the order bolded above for chronological story's sake.

We will have a discussion, some character driven IC stuff before entering into St. Claire and I outline the possibilities of this story.

Here's how I'm playing this.

I will introduce a number of possible story elements to pursue. They will always involve one or more of the characters. I will let you know when your 'main' goal is going to happen and you will decide whether you have time to complete the side missions you assign yourself. I'll be devoting a lot of time for this roleplay, so if you deviate a little, I'll handle it. Of course it's easier to stick together and certainly Jack will press for it, but your characters may have other goals to meet in this big city. Much as it could be a clusterfuck to send you all off on your own, I'm only leaving the option to.

But when we get on that train...someone will die. A PC or an established NPC, but I expect someone to die on that train. Start things off with a bang and all that.

Alright. Any questions? Basically when you get your flashback, post it above your current-time post in response to Jack asking if anyone has been on the railroads before. Posting in the order will tell the story of what happened in Brindle.

Let's get rollin. Start formulating your responses. Zen, you'll be up first. Incidentally. Feel free to just copy your flashback from where I posted it if you don't feel like waiting on me. I'll edit accordingly after work tomorrow.

Arggggh after I already have a splitting headache from Bar Night. I'll see what I can do.

*suspects he has made things doubly complex*

*hides in the cupboard*

*locks him inside*. You post next.

*hugs Orion* You are the one who (apparently) Allowed me to come along on the adventure! Thank you!!! *squeeze*

WAAGH, YOU PEOPLE POST SLOW.

Chronological order makes me sad in this instance.

Chronological order hereby dismissed. I think...things are working the way they Are with my first post. Feel free to go ahead Cosmic

Yeah, I've read the first post now, so we don't need to change it to suit my needs.

I'll let you know about further modifications.

I assumed that in not including your flashback, you were giving permission for it to remain as is. I apologize if I over assumed

Yes, I will allow this roleplay to continue, for now.

*attempts to translate English monologue into Western dialogue*

>__@

Zen, you wanna ride with me and be all Injun and shit?

I call Orion! :) *tackles the constellation*

I believe I'm going with Lonnie to the town Asmo.

Besides, I don't think my character likes yours very much. XDD

Anyone feel like carrying fake dead Tarr into town and buying him fancy plywood coffin so he can be cargo on the train? :P

*looks at SmicWeiner*

A priest and a coffin?

No one will buy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.