3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, Book-Based RP's, some Fandoms, High Fantasy, Scifi, Historical-ish.

For years I've been dying for a Rangers Apprentice RP. So, I'm finally taking some initiative and seeing if anyone else is interested.

SETTING

For those who don't know, Rangers Apprentice is a book series by John Flanagan. It's a medieval-themed world with different main classes that you usually see, Knights/Warriors, Noblemen, Rangers, Diplomats, and all the other classes and such that are generally included in a medieval world. The countries within the Rangers Apprentice world follow the basic area of Medieval Europe with its own little twists. The main country, Araluen, basically being England, along with Picta (Scotland), Celtica (Wales), Hibernia (Ireland), Skandia (basically all Scandinavian countries in one), Gallica (France/Gaul), along with quite a few others. I don't want to go too in-depth as this could really drag out, plus I think it pretty much speaks for itself.

THE ROLEPLAY

I'm up for honestly any of these three basic plots, Overcoming the Monster, The Quest, and/or Voyage and Return; any way they can be mixed, twisted or joined together is awesome. Obviously, the plot will be worked out more/decided on when/if there is interest.

I'm looking for a relatively small group to help keep the posts going without having to wait too long between, a total of about 3-5. That being said, the pace of posts will be very leisurely, we all have lives and I can only promise one post a week, with the possibility of two or three times a week. Writing should be about intermediate level, I'm not too picky as long as you don't post one-liners and use pretty much proper grammar, etc.

Details and more will be worked out if there is enough interest!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
Would love to learn more before I make a commitment. 😊

What would you like to know? :)

What would you like to know? :)

What are the plots lol. And if there's any basic lore you have. As well as the rules you have for the rp.

Reactions: Umbra
I'm interested as well.

I am interested

Sweet! Thanks for all the interest guys! I'm working on writing up some basic history/lore and also an idea for the plot, which I will run by you all and if you have any other ideas that we could implement.