3. Intermediate
  4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy. Supernatural. Magical. Modern. Medieval. Romance. Scifi. Horror....somewhat in that order.
Hello, hello!

So, I’ll just get straight to the point. Looking for a writing partner to just...write with. Ya know what I mean? Ever get this itch to just write, but you feel it’ll be more fun to do so with another person? To RP randomness just for the heck of it? To maybe even sharpen them writing skills? Well, anyway, I’m in one of those spouts and am just looking for anyone wanting to work on a story with me.

ABOUT ME
  • I've been writing for years, RPing for maybe 5? I dropped away from it and found that I missed RPing with people, so want to get back into it.

• I tend to write at least 3 paragraphs. I don't usually write anything less than that and can write way more. Depends on the mood.

• Life is busy, so I can only dedicate a post a week. Could definitely be more though, just depending.

• The genres I enjoy writing for: Fantasy and Supernatural in Medieval or Modern settings. I dabble in everything else for fun and experience though, so am open to all kinds of genres and settings.

• I really enjoy character creation, plot development, and world building. For romantic character relationships? I really enjoy ones that start off tense -- the ones where it's uncertain just how the relationship will turn out.

• SMUT -- I don't write smut. I like romance and enjoy intense interactions, but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, I'll fade to black. Ummm...yeah. Just not that into it, I guess.

• I have both female and male characters equally. I'm a writer, so it makes sense to me to be able to write for both. However, I'm only comfortable writing MxF romance.
ABOUT YOU

What I'm looking for in a partner:
  • ...I actually...am not all that picky. With exception that you shouldn't be either. I enjoy partners who have flexibility and don't try to completely manipulate how the story goes. I guess that falls under God-modding. Let's not do that.

• Decent grammar and whatnot. Please don't make me work to understand what it is you're writing. >.< My brain hurts enough already! *shakes fist at Life*

• Open-minded: keep things open for discussion. I'm just looking to have fun, so am pretty easy-going about where the story goes.

• Contribution: please contribute to story-building. I don't want to be the only to offer ideas and direction.
I think that's it for all that serious stuff. So, I'll get into things I'm currently interested in writing, though if you're hankering for something that isn't listed, I'm all ears. Will keep things somewhat vague just to leave room for your creativity as well.

PLOTS/PAIRINGS

lJmA4cUbzJsp4D-oyfR76wK5o8mkrET1sw8XxdPt9ZtSeHXCU-q_IbX9SKE7DMcUNzajDYr5qP4Gs0ClpEGa7MPMNxeqxTgn_JQRui0NtaTN7aWVoXMhkVYsh8vo8x5k2DGU0-Ij

Basic idea is that there is a secret (of course) army of vampires being created. First Main Character (FMC) is a typical human that gets snatched by said vamps. What happens when snatched? Well, they're bitten of course! Though, the Turning process is in stages (something I'll elaborate on with my partner). When bitten, it's possible for the human to develop a certain… Power? It's rare to develop a power and then if a Power does manifest, there are certain Powers that are more rare than others. Following along? Okay, good.

So original idea is that FMC develops a power, but the rarest power at that. I was thinking that various forms of Telepathy would be the rarest, but can definitely be open for discussion! So, because FMC develops such a rare power, they're assigned to a Commander who also has a power in the same category. Enter Second Main Character (SMC). Because the powers they possess are so rare, their pairing is 1x1, which isn't typical (SMC currently has no other "students").

Typically, humans who are Turned, but don't develop a Power are usually killed. Those who do develop a Power, usually develop one of the more common Powers and so are assigned to a corresponding Commander. Commanders provide Basic Training, oversees the Turning process to its completion and aids with developing said Power…etc etc Think army stuff. Yes, the Vamps are going to war.

• The above is up for discussion. Any number of things can change. I have this somewhat developed, so can answer any questions as well.

• The main characters can be either gender, but should be opposite from each other if interested in developing a romance (which I would like to do because why not).

• I can play either male or female, but think I'm leaning toward wanting to play the female in this one.

VoKGj3Dpuz3JOSV5W9NFdhiE_9gWxHpjfaUXQHwYOK6WnLvynAki2Ak-MAPqvjE3wqujDysOiIx4RN0NFih_SmXs9i01iA3ag8SactP_lub5bN7BcJKen_WoXH0QuoEeF6VQWKMj

The city is oppressed, under the thumb of a totalitarian government that rules with fear and hordes the use of all advanced technology. Their power lies in the use of robots, laser weapons, SmartSuits (lol), and patrolling drones.

Life is bleak for those not working for the Government. Lower class and some middle class citizens are subjected to cruelty. Most die from starvation and preventable/curable illnesses. The threat of being kidnapped and subjected to horrible experimentation is very real, especially for those living in the slums. They're given a stipend for their work, but it's meager and most seem to spend it on mood and mind-altering chemicals (a.k.a. drugs and alcohol).

It was only a matter of time before someone got pissed off enough to do something about it. The Resistance is an underground, hush hush operation primarily focusing on sabotage and espionage. They do a ton of stealing, mostly blueprints of technological devices the Government uses to keep everything in order. Their plan is to perfect those blueprints and use them against the Government. However, to go up against such a powerful entity is not for the lighthearted and would be suicide, if not for their "secret weapon".

That weapon? That weapon is the only person who can wield magic...a phenomenon even more powerful than the best technology the Government has. That person is the Resistance's only hope for success, but is also in danger of falling into the clutches of the Government.
  • Main character will be the magic-wielder. Either gender.

• Second main character will be a seasoned member of the Resistance tasked with being the Secret Weapon's guardian. Must be opposite gender from the above to allow for a romance to blossom, if the romance is wanted.

• Details can be changed pending discussion with writing partner.

• I'm willing to write for either role/gender in this.

aT_JLiFhqMWYedU6w2SOvRbf5qad_5s5EAAaknseOTzWeXU6GNj3Oj771AuqtjaYdVKuxC0djDiuI6HGv9Rj50krVMDjqhTYvSZ5hZSzyqcScqDdDB5EUcCQeoVyziD3KiQfpCGH

Basic idea is that the main character (MC) possesses a powerful form of magic. Was prophesied about, so when birthed, an evil wizard kidnapped the child. The wizard had created a village and secluded it in a forest in order to hide the child in said village. Giving the child to foster parents, the village was "employed" by the wizard, but had to abide by set rules. Terrible consequences ensued if rules were broken.

However, as the child grew, the foster family also grew to love the child. So much so that when the wizard came to collect the child at a ripened age, the family retaliates. The whole village retaliates.

A battle goes down, though the village cannot possibly go up against magic. However, the wizard grows weak with exertion of magical power. Many had lost their lives, but when it's noticed the wizard is weak, whoever is left takes the child and flees the village (impossible to do before because of a magical barrier, but with a weakened wizard, there also was a weakened barrier).

The child and company cut through the forest, but the wizard sends a storm after them in a last ditch effort to stop them. The group is scattered in the storm and the child ends up lost.

Fast forward a couple years. The child is now an adult and is swimming across a lake to scale the walls of a fortified city. They have some skills, having been found and trained by a group of bandits. They don't know who they are and they don't realize the significance of the magic they possess. Within the city, they are recognized by a particular individual (Second Main Character (SMC)), who happens to be a leader of a mercenary group.
  • Ideas for relationship ties:
    • MC is the niece/nephew of the current King (who took over after his brother died)...meaning MC could be the true heir to the throne.

• SMC recognizes MC from the village all those years ago as he/she too was a child in that village.
  • Further details and changes to be discussed with my writing partner.

• MC can be either gender. SMC must be opposite gender to allow for a romantic relationship, if desired.

• I can write for either role and either gender.

RANDOM PAIRINGS:
(pairings I'm interested in but don't really have a plot for)
  • Vampire x werewolf
  • Guard x prisoner
  • Arranged marriage of some sort, fantasy element most likely
  • Probably others I'll add as they come to me
If interested, please PM me.