Random Word Inspiration 10

K

Kitti

Thoughts can be fickle things. Sometimes all it takes are a few words to spark an idea and those same words can have a different effect on everyone.

words-300x240.jpg

What do these words inspire in you?
Write whatever comes to mind, be it poem or prose. It doesn't even have to include the words if you don't feel like it!

Bristle

Seamless

Boar

(Alright first don't ask me how I thought this up. I think I'm too scared to try and find an answer to that)

The foreman rang the bell so the animals could get to work. Horrible things, Orcs. Their needle like bristles get all over the factory and shatter when stepped on, giving the cleaning crew a messy day every day. The boars keep throwing their weight around to try and outdo eachother to gain the attention of the sows. The foreman wondered for a moment what possessed the Magus Council to make them. Did one of them get drunk and tried to heal an ugly man but made him a pig? Entirely plausible.

He knew a few things that mattered though. First was that they were strong. Second that they were obedient. Last that they were loyal. He's even had armed gangsters trying to take over his place be gored by the same boars always bickering amongst themselves.

He forgot that they were cheap as well. You only have to feed them and give them a place to rest and sows to mate. As long as they have those, they'd follow you straight to hell for all they cared.

Hail the Empire. Hail its great economy. Hail how funny the orcs react if you state out loud you want bacon!

Reactions: Kitti