Random Socially Inappropriate Thoughts You Have

When the people in front of me talk to the cashier, I feel like ramming them with the cart and telling them to "JUST GO"

Fun fact a man's lips are generally close in color to the head of his dick bye

Reactions: Pulchritudinous
Fun fact a man's lips are generally close in color to the head of his dick bye

nojWx.gif

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]***THE MORE YOU KNOW***[/BCOLOR]

I get the urge to hit someone with my hat whenever they look at it. IT'S A GRAY BASEBALL CAP! STOP STARTING AT IT!

Another addition being that after doing something formal, like going to a funeral for instance, I'm in a suit... So I'm want to wear sunglasses, and carry around a pen and notepad, asking "Apple or cherry." to everyone I cross by and writing down the results, In a monotone.
If they ask why I'll say "It's a simple question... Apple... or Cherry" ask why again? "It's classified. Apple... or cherry." etc. I'm going to do that, it's going to happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
This may or may not be 100% accurate, but I've noticed that natural eyebrow colour tends to coincide with pubic hair colour.

PROTIP: The feeling of the inside of the mouth along the cheek is the same as the walls of the vagina.

Reactions: Pulchritudinous
I'm confused... what's bareback? @Razilin -goes google it- o.o never mind....

• Love
Reactions: Levusti
Sometimes I get the urge to walk around naked. Or punch people. Or punch people while walking around naked.

Sometimes I get the urge to walk around naked. Or punch people. Or punch people while walking around naked.
i support all of these urges

and encourage you to act upon them

#FORGREATHILARITY

Only awkward the first time....
Only awkward the first time?....
My goodness. That's a lie.