Random RP o-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh ..." She hesitates. She debated what a normal human would do. They would probably do one of two things: Go away scared, or go away thinking he's a crazy.

But she couldn't do neither of those.

She lowers her voice as if she was shaken. "A-actually, I'm lost. I was wondering if you could guide me..." She hands him a slip of paper. It's the address of the last human she ate. She remembered he lived in a rather remote area. Once they get there, she'll bite, that one bite will be all that it takes.

Last edited by a moderator:
The boy takes the paper and examines it and looks back at the woman. " hmm strange " He sheaths his blade and heads towards the ladder that leads down to the streets. He had to make sure she dident see any of his abilities while he assisted her. " You coming" He says before sliding down the ladder. when he reaches the ground he begins walking down the streets seeing if she would follow,

She grins. She got him!

Following him, she always walks behind. That's an advantage in itself. She starts imagining the scene, the death on his face and the pouring of warm blood. The image made from her previous experiences. So delicious and so amusing. She could hardly contain herself, and before she realized they close the house already. The city had fallen behind them. They will be alone very soon.

She licks her lips.

As he approaches the house the address led to. the boy stops and turns around and looks at the woman, he manages to see her licking her lips. taking a step back he grips the hilt of his sword and chuckles " that's weird " He looks at the house and then turns back to the girl " i don't remember a woman living here" The owner of the house was the reason he was here in the human world for he was the archangel. the mystical being that guided souls to there proper place. " you have broken a divine law by taking the life of human who's time was not expired and for your crimes you must be destroyed"

She drops instantly a few feet away from him. Tilting her head, she wondered why she hadn't noticed earlier. He smelled good, but also very unusual.

"Hmph! An archangel? Just how many of you are there for you send one out every time some human dies? Pathetic." He was still appealing to her, but the risks are too great for a simple meal. She erases her presence and dashes deep into the woods to the right. If she kills him, a bunch of them would be on her tail all day long. No ghoul's got the time for that.

He knew she was no threat to him and starts to chuckle when he hears her comment. " pathetic?" He watches her knowing she would run. " go ahead run , you can't escape ... but then again why should i dirty my blade with your filth, disgusting creature like you are at the bottom of the food chain , and i do not hunt swine " He begins to laugh knowing his comments would make her mad. He watches as she vanishes but gives no attempt to search , instead he just yells so his voice would echo " YOU ARE TRASH! YOU HEAR ME! SO GO! HIDE! BECAUSE WHEN YOU THINK YOUR SAFE I WILL BE THERE!" He did not care if she herd him or not, So he just begins to travel back into the city .

Status
Not open for further replies.