Random RP o-O

Status
Not open for further replies.
I examine the creature before standing up and taking a few steps back from the ledge, It was clear that it was not friendly which made me feel hesitant to reveal my self, I take a deep breath before running toward the edge of the rooftop and leaping towards a near by building, As i land i start to run along the ledge looking down into the alleyway . The hope of finding a survivor was now gone so i decide to continue my search.

The kitsune's ears swiveled towards the sound of someone taking a deep breath. Spinning around, she sees a figure leaping onto another building. Too late, she thought disappointedly. Trying to find a shadow or ghost who wouldn't reveal itself would be a difficult thing to do, so the kitsune decided to walk near the edges of the alleyway, near the walls to see if there was anyone she missed.

As I reach the end of the building I see that the creature had moved, This made me feel uneasy so I decided to peek over the ledge to see if the creature was still below, My eyes widen when I see the creature directly below me, I quickly stumble back . "Damit". I knee down hoping that it dident see me ,

The kitsune looked up at the sound of some footsteps, but she saw no one there. "I'm going mad," she said to no one in particular. To make sure, she crossed to the other side of the alleyway, and tossed a sword like a javelin towards the sound of the footsteps. It whistled past a chimney and into the night sky.

The boy chuckles as he hears the comment from the creature, Right when he was about to take another look a spear soars over him "ahhh" He clutches his mouth and takes a step back. He was not expecting something like that to happen. Knowing that he had blown his cover walks to the ledge to confront the creature, pulling back his hood he holds up one hand " wait..... i dont want any trouble"

"Oh, you don't mean any trouble, but I do," with a swish of her tail she flips back, and uses the wall as a leverage to jump onto the roof. "You have no idea how boring it is down here, it's play time~" She wraps her nine tails together as if to form a single tail and swipes at the male, the swords still attached to her tail.

The boy sighs when hears the comment from the creature, He grips the hilt of his sword and quickly swipes his blade to deflect the attack. " At least tell me your name beast, before i send you to hell" The boy takes a step back still holding his blade in one hand. He pulls his hood back before getting into a fighting stance.

"Names are such powerful things, don't you think so? You can just call me Kitsune, and who are you? You must be a fool to think you can send a Deva such as myself to hell," she pulled her tails back and flung her swords forward, nine sharp katanas flew forward like darts towards the young man.

The boy begins to swipe his sword back and forth attempting to deflect the Creatures blades, He ends up taking a step to the right to doge the last blade but ends up getting sliced on his cheek. He smirks as he wipes some blood from his face " and your a fool to think so highly of your self she beast" The boy stands back into his fighting stance and rushes forward at an extreme speed only to vanish , He reappears directly above the beast with his blade aiming for her shoulder

"Think highly of myself? Why, but I am a higher creature!" She gasps as the man rushes forwards, and she gets into a defensive stance, only to loosen her grip on the sword when he disappeared. "How?" Her eyes twitch and she looks up, seeing the figure of him right above her. She tries to tumble away from his blade, but her reaction wasn't fast enough. One of her tail gets pinned onto the roof, with a screech she tries to bat him away with her other tails, covering his face with fur.

Getting knocked back a few feet the boy begins to laugh as lands on his back "hahaha" He stand to his feet still with a grin on his face. " higher creature?" the boy begins to walk towards the beast slowly with a amused look on his face. " look at you , your nothing but a beast that goes around killing things that are weaker than you" He rushes at his blade and pulls it out from the creatures tail, He looks down at the beast trying to get a look at its face

"How else will I satisfy my inner warrior?" As soon as he pulls put his sword, she throws a sword behind her where it sinks into the roof. Uttering a spell, she magically dashes towards it, pulling it out and assuming an defensive stance.

The boy watches as the creature moves away, no longer amused he unleashes a dark aura from his body. his right eye begins to glow red " hmph a fox demon with a inner warrior? " The boy begins walking towards the creature as he inches closer his aura begins to spread " Then let me see this inner warrior" He stops a few feet away from the kitsune and holds out his blade " come now she she beast"

Kitsune growls at him menacingly, "A demon? How dare you! I am a Deva, daughter of a god!" With a snarl, she dashes forward and jabs her sword forward, aiming for his stomach.

*as i watch the battle i quietly unsheathe my sword as a precaution * *muuters to self* there is certinaly alot of people around here at night....odd

Hearing that she was the offspring of a god surprises the boy, He watches as the Kitsune rushes at him " hmph what a joke" The boy waits until she was close and side steps to the left letting the kitsunes blade make a gash on his stomach . He quickly holds out his sword towards the neck of the Kitsune " i should kill an abomination like you" His aura begins to circle the both of them, He new that it was a divine Law to kill the Kin of a god but the sight of the Kitsune made the boy angry " DAMIT! " He pulls his blade away and sheaths it. The aura starts to vanish as the boy turns around and starts to walk away. He turns back at the creature with a disgusted look on his face " begone , there is no reason for you to be here in the wold of the living" The boy turns his head back around when he notices some one was watching .

Oh humans. How delicious.

The young ghoul licked her dry lips. She hasn't eaten for a month now, and the hunger is driving her crazy. The boy looks delicious, oh but he has a sword. She suppressed her powers. The good thing about being a ghoul is that you can trick your prey into thinking you are one of them. She skips after him.

The boy turns once again to see a woman skipping towards him, He unsheathes his blade and points it towards her " stay back" He keeps switching his sight between the kitsune, the man on the other side of the building and the girl. Knowing that he was surrounded he steps back towards the edge of the building staying on his guard. " are you all demons?"

She doesn't move even as he points his sword towards her, even if he was to swing it now, she can still dodge. Pathetic human speed can't possibly match a supernatural's speed. "demons?" She laughs. "What are you talking about?"

The boy stares at the woman who had got closer, Not knowing if she was human or a demon made him nervous because he was not allowed to expose him self to a normal human but he did not want to let his guard down. " don't come any closer i am a dangerous person" He says this knowing it would scare a normal human away. He awaits her answer before making his next move.

Status
Not open for further replies.