1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Romance
Okay, so I put explicit language because I have a tendency to swear in posts sometimes and I don't want to offend. I put 18+ because I can see this roleplay having sexual moments even though I'm looking more for plot and romance.

On to the idea!

I was thinking of making a gorgon for the charp tonight - which I don't think I'm going to be able to attend anyway since it'll be so late and I have to get up at 3am tomorrow morning.. ew. Anyway, I was thinking about it and decided it would be quite interesting to have a gorgon who was blind, and therefore powerless. Probably pretty humiliating for the creature, but I also felt bad for her.

I have no real plot in mind other than said gorgon being found by somebody and then boom character development boom things. Stuff. Yeah.

I would prefer a male partner.

Any takers?

Hello! If you are looking to have sex as a notable element in this roleplay, it should probably be moved to the Liberteen forums. Would you like me to do that for you?

No no, I don't want this to be libertine, I only mentioned it because it may come up like once in the course of the roleplay if the romance progresses that far xD Definitely not libertine. Looking for plot, not smut x3

I know. And liberteen is (or most certainly can be) plot and not smut, although few people seem to realize that! But if it is just a possibility, and not something you are planning to do multiple times, then it is fine to leave it here.

Thanks for your time.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ethys
Hello! I'm interested, but I'm female (willing to play male!), is that alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.