Random Crying Moments

S

Stacisaur

Original poster
Alright.
People cry.
I say PEOPLE, because even though it seems females may become more emotional than men at times,
I have seen men randomly tear up about something too.
So, people cry.
And we cry at random times!

I mean
I'M JUST SITTIN' HERE,
and already tonight watching shows with the mama, I have cried thrice from completely random things.
Also, kinda pms-ing, so, that helps. 8D EFF YOU, HORMONES. GO JUMP INTO HOT CHEESE FONDUE. >:C
Once: Thinking about ever becoming distant with my bestest best best best friend.
Twice: Watching 'The Glee Project' - specifically, about Nellie/character with some self esteem issues this past episode.
Thrice: Reading quotes off a Self Esteem tumblr. This one, actually..
"Picture yourself when you were five. in fact, dig out a photo of little you at that time and tape it to your mirror. How would you treat her, love her, feed her? How would you nurture her if you were the mother of little you? I bet you would protect her fiercely while giving her space to spread her itty-bitty wings. she'd get naps, healthy food, imagination time, and adventures into the wild. If playground bullies hurt her feelings, you'd hug her tears away and give her perspective. When tantrums or meltdowns turned her into a poltergeist, you'd demand a loving time-out in the naughty chair. From this day forward I want you to extend that same compassion to your adult self.

Visuals, audios, people we experience, even thoughts, memories, etc. could trigger a tear or too when you don't even feel like you should be crying.
You can't fight it sometimes, it just comes out.

HEY, IWAKU.
:D
What do YOU randomly tear up over?
Has it happened before? Have you just completely bawled it out, or just had a little droplet fall down your cheek?

be manly enuf to answer, kids. I DARE YOU. >:C
>>
I'm not a big crying baby, I swear.

I'm weird right now, I think my hormones are a bit off. I cry a bit easy right now, but what really gets me are when I'm watching my favorite shows, (Like "Speed Grapher") and a serious and sad part comes up.... and I fucking loose it. BAWLING.

I cry also when I'm really freaking happy, which sometimes freaks out my boyfriend... <.<;;

When I think about the damage I caused my family during my rebellious youth I usually cry. Just remembering the things I did and said. Its hard for me to face up to the reality that I was a total jerk when I was younger. I also damaged alot of relationships with friends all because I was so obsessed with getting what I wanted.

Sometimes I think about facing those people and I am overwhelmed by the intense feelings of remorse I have for how I betrayed those people who put trust in me. And that makes me cry.

I'm not really that embarassed by it though, to me that outpouring of emotion is cathartic and even spiritual in a way. Crying is one of the most honest expressions of human emotion, its the body's way of cleansing the soul of emotional baggage.

Ohh my god. I am the weirdest person EVAR. I used to be a calm, get-through-the-day kind of person who hardly cried at all, but lately I freaking watch a video of dogs meeting their owners after they get back from war. >:'[

Or just really cute videos! OR LIKE ANY ANIMAL MOVIE ON THE PLANET! I kinda hate this new Mitten >.>

I cry all the time pretty much lately, maybe it is because this past year was the first year I was off on my own (well living together with AL), attending my first year of Uni, and having my favorite (and first of my own) kitty having to be put down in January (x'[)? I have no idea, but jeez, if AL had known me personally from before, he would be so surprised at this new me and might have even broken up! I have been getting so emotional over stupid stuff like animal videos, stress, work, school and everything else in between.

I hate it! >:[

And yes, I agree with Staci-sama, tumblr is the cause of the most random cries sometimes >.>

I get teary eyed and sniffly about stuff ALL the time. x______x Like inspiration pictures or quotes. Really sweet commercials. Dramatic moments on tv. Stuff in roleplays.

It's a little frustrating cause I feel like a dumbass when I do, cause it happens SO OFTEN. And I don't have any control over it like I used to. @__@ At least while I was a teenager I could totally bluff being a badass and never tear up. Now it's all bawling all over the place!

I've randomly cried at romance movies, when the guy loses his lover.

I've had moments when its happened because a few people close to me have gotten hurt.

I have many others, but those two are fine for now.

^ mind you guys, I'm "liking" because I can relate to some of those reasons and I feel for you all. >> I don't LIKE that you cry. ><
But, that one guy is totally on the spot:

Crying is like... cleansing of the body and mind and emotions.. It really is wonderful sometimes. After a good cry.. I feel much better. It's like running. After running, I feel at peace.

MOVIES.
I cry at movies a lot when it involves love, death, or both.
.___.

yeah.

Post Secret also makes me cry...almost everytime I look at the site. :'( I feel so bad for what others are going through, keeping secret and pretending to be okay. Which is weird because I was like them too, but for some reason I got better :)

But that still doesn't mean I don't cry when I read their letters >:[

Q_Q
I actually cried four times yesterday, when one of my favorites from The Glee Project was kicked off.
T ^T

OH.
LET US ALL CRY TOGETHER.