Raised On Dust n' Dirt; Once In A Lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I don't know about main..." Liddy smiled and continued. "Kidding Doll, we've got some great Ideas for the setlist."

s6k492.gif

The blonde smiled and shook her head after reading the other two girls lips,

"Thats not true. We all work together and create the Main Role,"

She stated as her smile grew as Liddys mouth formed the words, "Ideas" and "Setlist" The girl smiled and cheered as her face brightened up,

"Oooo, what are they! Im too curious and impatient to wait to find out later!"

She replied litterally jumping for joy.

Running wasnt the best way of getting around long distances, but there was no way of avoiding it for Exavior this time, especially when he had to put as much distance between him and his house as possible in the shortest amount of time. He would eb mince meat if his father found out that he pulled a jailbreak on him. But none the less, at least in this case, water is thicker than his father's boil ready blood. Exavior expected himself to be rediculously late as he had to stop running and grab a water bottle from a gas station that he frequented. As he had a good rep there, the manager just gave it to him as he forgot his wallet this time around, the boy thanking the tall, slender woman before heading back off, though now at a more reasonable pace. He found that he only ended up getting to Liddy's house five minutes after everyone else, and even so, that being two minutes before they were all scheduled to start. A smile played across the guitarist's face as he walked up the driveway and leaned against the doorframe, catching his breath.
"Hope i didnt crash the party, but you know how it is when you dont get out much..." he said in his signature, casual, and yet 'couldnt really care less' voice.

Dragomira followed the group quietly, a bit quieter than usual. The pain from that fall she had taken earlier was starting to eat away at her, though she hid it well. No need to get the group worried about her. She smiled when Angel and Exavior joined in, greeting them with a polite smile. "Hey, guys. Just in time to join the party," she laughed lightly. "Liddy's 'bout to unveil the new room."

Liddy cleared her throat and picked up a cane and a top hat she had placed on the table this morning. She began to speak with a 50's circus announcer voice. "Gather 'round, one and all, to see the amazing band room. Amps, Mics, it's got it all! Who here is brave enough to step into it's walls?" She looked around at the band, her eyes gleaming with pure happiness.

Sincity, red
tumblr_mindquAVN01qb6v5vo1_250.gif

Craig was in some random girl's dorm.

Yeah, not a place to get anyone starstruck, but Craig was surely enjoying himself. Kayleigh? Karen? Kallie? He didn't know what her name was, but she was an awesome kisser, and his latest conquest. She ran his hands through his hair as he kissed her, and he was getting ready to throw her onto the bed when his phone vibrated. An upbeat rock song began to play from his phone, and he pulled away from the girl, groaning.

"What?" he growled into the phone, and sent a quick wink at the girl since she was looking shocked, and turned away to face a corner of her room. The corner of his mouth lifted as he heard the voice in the end of the phone, and he smirked. "Oh, hey babe. Ready to accept that invitation into my pants?" He held his phone away from his ear in anticipation of the shouting coming from the other end. On the phone was his longest work in progress, a childhood friend who's brother he hung out with constantly.

"Oh, crap. Band rehearsals are today? I'll be there as quick as I can, but I'll be expecting a reward." He winked, although he knew Shiloh couldn't see it, and stuck his iPhone back into his pocket. He turned to K, and shrugged. "Sorry, I've gotta go. Maybe we can hook up again later?" He smirked, and she looked furious. Oh well.

After a couple of minutes of driving, he arrived at Larkin's. He strolled into the garage without knocking, holding his arms out in a t.

"I have arrived."

Shiloh glared at him for a second before turning to her piano. "You're late. And you've got lipstick, like everywhere." Shiloh was normally happy and fun most of the time, but Craig made her blood boil. Why her brother hung out with the flirt, she had no clue. He was a total ass.

Christina, purple
Christina couldn't help but crack a smile at the impending excitement that filled the room. Blue eyes glimmering with curiosity and hopefulness. But just as soon as the excitement had settled, the sharp sound of her ringtone filled the room. A classic South Park quote, that she couldn't help but chuckle at most of the time. Didn't she put the damn thing on vibrate? She swore she did. Her smile turned into a frown, and she dug the phone out of her pocket, glaring at it with an intense hatred. The name that came across the screen though, worried her a tad. What could she possibly want? She had just stopped by the house, her mother couldn't possibly have more to say. Swallowing down her pride, she flipped open the text and read it silently, expecting the worse possible scenario. There it was, in big bright caps. 'YOUNG LADY. AS SOON AS YOU GET HOME, THERE WILL BE A LECTURE.' Of course her brother would find a way to ruin her life as she knew it, sometimes he was her best friend and other time's, he could be known as the devil in disguise. Taking a sharp inhale, her fingers tap across the screen. Sending her mother back a quick 'Ok' She looked at the group, eyes darting between each member. "I am so sorry, for ruining the mystique and wonderment of this amazing unveiling, my dear companions. The little demon decided to distribute my secret to the head honcho"

"Um, English please?" Liddy said, biting Her fingernail. It didn't sound good, whatever it was.

Florian gritted his teeth as he tapped a pen on his leg in anticipation of some kind of inspiration. "Patriotism... No fuck this is America I can't do Hungarian patriot songs... Love?... Loss?..." He began to sigh and hum a tune in English- though it was aimed at Hungarian nationalists. His voice was soft yet deep in tone, almost like a folk singer around a campfire.

"Every morning should we look up to the sky and say
'Hello, Hello, Magyarorszag!' we sing
A tune of national pride brought by down ringing/
pistols whose bullets do fly.

The old days are gone now
the children have gone away
Drove out by the Red Men their bullets and bombs
The idea that we could ever reclaim our land,
has never truly been grasped by the masses..." Florian shook his head with a sigh. "These words don't make sense in English... Maybe... Maybe I could get some support from Shiloh?" A wicked smile crossed his lips as Florian grabbed the motorcycle key and started to speed down to Shiloh's house, arriving in 10 minutes with a wave. "Hey, Shil." Shil, as in SH-ill, not SHY-ll.

Christina, purple
Christina shook her head, chuckling softly to herself. "My brother told my parents about the band" Running a hand through her mess of hair, she sighs.

"Some people arent as accepting towards us as others. My father is harshly opposed to my actions, but I deal with the bumps in the road as they come I guess...." came the seldom heard voice of Exavior as he looked up to see the drama brewing, an event he didnt take well to.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.