Raised On Dust n' Dirt; Once In A Lifetime

Does this sound fun/interesting to you? Will you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
uhhh, isn't Zach rhythm guitarist for sinfinity?

The Deviant Dragons
jTxpqynec.png

This group of unnoticed, subjugated, disabled/chronically ill/people with some sort of disorder or disability.
Please please PLEASE do NOT, everyone, only use Cancer! Get creative! We already have two characters with Cancer, and I'd like for it to stay at that number. There are countless diseases and disabilities... Don't just use one that's well-known!

Roster for "The Deviant Dragons":
Lead Singer: (Reserved)(Whisper)
Manager: Leo Baxton(Sashakiki)

Assistant(manager)(optional): Open
Keyboard Player: Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith(~Happily.Ever.After~)
Percussionist: Dragomira Belle Bowie(Sav The Zombitch)
Bass Guitarist: Mavis Reagan(Princess Of The Teacup)
Lead Guitarist: Exavior Abernathy(Shadicmaster)
Rhythm Guitarist: Christina Rain Morrow(AllisonHushx)

-Or-

Sinfinity
1.infinity-symbol-logos.jpg

A simple rock band composed of only those it's roster deem worthy.

Roster for "Sinfinity":

Lead Singer: Florian Pecs(MrBriWolf)
Manager: (Reserved)(Pan)

Assistant(manager)(optional): Open
Keyboard Player: Open
Percussionist: (Reserved)(Shadicmaster)
Bass Guitarist: Larkin Ezekiel Ambrose(Sav The Zombitch)
Lead Guitarist: Grete Thackston(Enjorlas)
Rhythm Guitarist: Zachary Brendan Knightley(~Happily.Ever.After~)
Derp. Sorry, here's the roster.

Character Application Sheet- "Sinfinity":

Name: Chrystal Makabay (pronounced Mack-a-be)
Nickname/Aliases(If any): Chrisy
Stage Name(If any): Masked Payne
Age(Remember.. We're in high school!): 18
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:
pretty-girl-elisha-cuthbert_1024x768_9963.jpg
she wears this mask [spoili] [/spoili] as well as a white tank, a shredded light blue shirt over it that darkens to black near the ends, these arm covers [spoili] il_570xN.185750439.jpg [/spoili] and this mask[spoili] Curls_and_Tears_Mask_by_Novalyyn.jpg [/spoili]
Personality: The classic female popular girl bully you could say. She's beautiful and she knows it, and definitely isn't afraid of letting every other less than fortunate girl know it as well. She is head strong, vain at times, and heavily attached to whatever she commits to.
-----
Favorite Song:
Favorite Band/Singer/Genre: High tempo rock/metal and anything with a good drum line to it
Instruments They Play: Drums, electric guitar
Spot In The Band: Percussionists
-----
Skills/talents: Improvisation, Intimidation, Keeping a level head, Painting, Cosmetology
Hobbies/Passtimes: Toying with her hair/makup styles, tuning/tinkering/building her/new drums
Dislikes: anyone different from the norm, a threat to something she is good at/loves, anyone who messes with her instrument
Major Flaw/Weakness: She is too headstrong to see the issues in any decision right in front of her. She is stuck up in her ways and takes quite a while to change, unless said change is made on stage in improv.
Fears: Loosing her influence over others, not being the best, spiders and snakes
Backstory: With a story as open as a book, and a mouth ready to tell anyone of her prosperous upbringing in her daily bragging, everyone this side of the world might as well know Chrystal's history.
Chrystal grew up in a prominent household that had strong ties to music, being in famous bands all in their time. It was little wonder that their little girl would have the best, and only join the best of musical schools to join the best band available to her. Whatever their little gem wanted, she got, and the spoiled rotten brat of today grew out of the experience. Rarely could she ever be seen without a posy of populars following her, stroking her ego, and never could she leave the house without a new hairstyle and the best makup to match her designer clothes. On the same line, this is how her stage costume was born, as she had forgotten to wear waterproof makup on the day of a band practice and she knew it would bleed, she put on a thin white mask from the art room after having put some eye shadow on it. As her makup bled, it made it look like she had black tears that streaked down the mask. Liking the look, she paired it up with some mismatched clothes of her she never wore because it was too harsh of a style, and suddenly, she had birthed the 'Masked Payne'

sorry if its not quite as good as my other character. I didn't get much planning time for this one >.<

Manager is taken, but assistant manager is open. For now, I figure they're students as well. Just to keep it simple. XD

Also; here's the current roster if you wanna pick a spot from it.

Hm...I think I'ma pass then. Thanks anyways. :)

@MrBriWolf
@Whisper

Sorry to rush you guys, but if you still want to join I need the CSs soon, please. Especially considering you both wanted the lead singers.

omg I forgot! Sorry about that Sav! I'll have my CS up by about 4 eastern time zone but it'll most likely be up before then. I'm really sorry about the delay! (>,<;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
3974750.gif

jTxpqynec.png

s6k492.gif

skyferreira091610.jpg

Nickname/Aliases:
Angie
Angel

Stage Name:
Fallen Angel

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Sky-Ferreira.jpg
Sky+Ferreira+sky.png
SkyFerreira_Rankin.jpg

tumblr_mbyasdJyo51qdvgu1.jpg

31_nylonmexicoskyshot5-74.jpg

2230b7f5d74e5f2075502b574a41e68a.jpg

img-thing

sky-ferreira-obsession-starts-all--large-msg-133852701263.jpg

Sky-Ferriera-001-lgn.jpg

85ebeb1a56827832a1e815adc2ee562d.jpg

53f4954ffb8e3982ef0bfa466f08591f.jpg

wavy-hairstyle-sky-ferreira-2013.jpg

tumblr_lunjmdfIxd1qjj02ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lso3xrQdHz1qad9n1o1_500.jpg

Personality:
Angel is a sweet and caring person who simply takes no interest in any type of controversy, unless it's taken out of proportion. She's always been called weak or worthless but in reality she's strong enough to take those words and tell someone to shove it up their ass yet most of the time she chooses not to and just to ignore the person who uttered such words to her, she's determined to continue to walk down her path filled with dreams. The girl smiles whenever she's with her friends but reverts back to her old indifferent self when she's alone. She's a quiet person who just wants a bit of peace in her life and when she can't get any serenity around her outside of her home then she'll plug in her headphones and try her best to make out the words. Sometimes when no one is around and she attempts to make out the words and tune to a song she cries because she knows that at one point or another the world will be nothing but black and white for her and she'll be swallowed up the silence that is slowly taking away her ears.

Disability(Or, disabilities)/Medical Issues:
PTSD
Losing the ability of hearing/becoming deaf

-----

Favorite Song:
Ignorance-Paramore

Favorite Band/Singer/Genre:
She loves listening to all types of music but her favorite band is paramore.

Instruments They Play:
Sings
can play a little bass guitar as well

Spot In The Band:
Lead Singer

-----

Skills/talents:
Singing
reading people's lips
hiding the fact that she's going deaf
dancing

Hobbies/Passtimes:
Singing (of course)
Dancing

hanging out with her friends
having a good smoke.

Dislikes:
Being alone in the dark
Her brother
Being at home
People from the outside of her family looking in, aka people minding her business.

Major Flaw/Weakness:
Being reminded of her past is her major weakness

Fears:
Her older brother
The dark

Backstory:
Born and raised in a city of dreams where you can make it or break it. At one time the city was bright and colorful as the sounds of the crowds among the streets brought the city to life. She was young when her brother turned 15 and turned himself over to the life of temptation, addiction, and deceit. He became someone she no longer knew as her brother. He started becoming a drug addict and the drugs took over him, his addiction only grew when the mother of both himself and Angel died in a car crash when she was 9. He was 18 when their mother died and he took on the role of Angels guardian. After a while things to a even greater turn for the worse and he soon began drinking at 19 and it didn't help his mentality at all, Angel was continually beat, battered, bruised to the point where after endless days of crying and screaming out in pain seemed worthless and the girl became quite emotionless. When her brother would finally go to sleep she would use the chance to escape to her room and hide within her closet with a flashlight, for she was always afraid of the dark. Music was her only remedy her only escape from her cruel reality. But soon enough the sound began to fade away as it continues to fade today...

(Anything else of her past shall be revealed as well...)

Other:
to be revealed.

sky.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for my lateness once more!!! (>_<)I forgot I had a photography class today and it took me a while after I came home to set up my CS.

3974750.gif

jTxpqynec.png

s6k492.gif

skyferreira091610.jpg

Nickname/Aliases:
Angie
Angel

Stage Name:
Fallen Angel

Sexuality:
Straight

Appearance:
View attachment 43645 View attachment 43646 View attachment 43647 View attachment 43648 View attachment 43650 View attachment 43651 View attachment 43652 View attachment 43653 View attachment 43654 View attachment 43655
Sky-Ferreira.jpg
Sky+Ferreira+sky.png
SkyFerreira_Rankin.jpg

tumblr_mbyasdJyo51qdvgu1.jpg

31_nylonmexicoskyshot5-74.jpg

2230b7f5d74e5f2075502b574a41e68a.jpg

img-thing

sky-ferreira-obsession-starts-all--large-msg-133852701263.jpg

Sky-Ferriera-001-lgn.jpg

85ebeb1a56827832a1e815adc2ee562d.jpg

53f4954ffb8e3982ef0bfa466f08591f.jpg

wavy-hairstyle-sky-ferreira-2013.jpg

tumblr_lunjmdfIxd1qjj02ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lso3xrQdHz1qad9n1o1_500.jpg

Personality:
Angel is a sweet and caring person who simply takes no interest in any type of controversy, unless it's taken out of proportion. She's always been called weak or worthless but in reality she's strong enough to take those words and tell someone to shove it up their ass yet most of the time she chooses not to and just to ignore the person who uttered such words to her, she's determined to continue to walk down her path filled with dreams. The girl smiles whenever she's with her friends but reverts back to her old indifferent self when she's alone. She's a quiet person who just wants a bit of peace in her life and when she can't get any serenity around her outside of her home then she'll plug in her headphones and try her best to make out the words. Sometimes when no one is around and she attempts to make out the words and tune to a song she cries because she knows that at one point or another the world will be nothing but black and white for her and she'll be swallowed up the silence that is slowly taking away her ears.

Disability(Or, disabilities)/Medical Issues:
PTSD
Losing the ability of hearing/becoming deaf

-----

Favorite Song:
Ignorance-Paramore

She loves listening to all types of music but her favorite band is paramore.

Instruments They Play:
Sings
can play a little bass guitar as well

Spot In The Band:
Lead Singer

-----

Skills/talents:
Singing
reading people's lips
hiding the fact that she's going deaf
dancing

Hobbies/Passtimes:
Singing (of course)
Dancing

hanging out with her friends
having a good smoke.

Dislikes:
Being alone in the dark
Her brother
Being at home
People from the outside of her family looking in, aka people minding her business.

Major Flaw/Weakness:
Being reminded of her past is her major weakness

Fears:
Her older brother
The dark

Backstory:
Born and raised in a city of dreams where you can make it or break it. At one time the city was bright and colorful as the sounds of the crowds among the streets brought the city to life. She was young when her brother turned 15 and turned himself over to the life of temptation, addiction, and deceit. He became someone she no longer knew as her brother. He started becoming a drug addict and the drugs took over him, his addiction only grew when the mother of both himself and Angel died in a car crash when she was 9. He was 18 when their mother died and he took on the role of Angels guardian. After a while things to a even greater turn for the worse and he soon began to grow into an bipolar, being nice to her one moment only to make her the subject of his abuse in the next. He began drinking at 19 and it didn't help his mentality at all Angel was continually beat, battered, bruised to the point where after endless days of crying and screaming out in pain seemed worthless and the girl became quite emotionless. When her brother would finally go to sleep she would use the chance to escape to her room and hide within her closet with a flashlight, for she was always afraid of the dark. Music was her only remedy her only escape from her cruel reality. But soon enough the sound began to fade away as it continues to fade today...

(Anything else of her past shall be revealed as well...)

Other:
to be revealed.

sky.jpg
Hey, just so you know, Angel sounds super cool, but you can't turn Bipolar, you can go into an episode if unmedicated, but you're born with the disorder. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oh ok I didn't know that I'll fix up her backstory, thank you for the info @Enjolras I really appreciate it! (^ν^)

Sorry for my lateness once more!!! (>_<)I forgot I had a photography class today and it took me a while after I came home to set up my CS.
It's alright! Looks good, save for what Enjorlas pointed out. ^_^

Also; THE IC IS IN PROGRESS! I've been working on getting it up for a while, but my stupid computer keeps shutting down and deleting all my work... -_-'

Reactions: Herondale
Name: Shiloh Ellis
Nickname/Alias: N/A
Stage Name: N/A
Appearance:
images

Personality:
Shiloh is people-oriented and fun loving. She's outgoing, social, and knows how to get a party started. She's a hot mess, and is very emotional. She can't help but be a little judgmental. She is a passionate and loving person, despite her judging-ness, and loves to help others. You're more likely to see her in a party than at school.
-----
Favorite Song:
Rock, not screamo, R&B, some alternative
Instruments They Play:
Piano, keyboard
Spot In The Band:
Keyboard player & back-up singer, sometimes she does duets. Her voice is described as a mix of Gwen Stefani and Adele's voices.
-----
Skills/talents:
Singing, keyboard playing, partying (she considers this a talent), getting people to open up, annoying teachers
Hobbies/Passtimes:
Singing, partying, and soccer
It's pretty obvious Shiloh likes partying and singing and keyboard playing. She also likes being in the center of attention. She likes hamsters, small furry animals, Starbucks, movies, and cookies.
Dislikes:
Teachers, although she'll still try in school, being ignored, people who try to overpower her when she's talking, and fried foods.
Major Flaw/Weakness:
Shiloh gets jealous easily, and hates when other people get more attention than her when she's talking. She can be very sweet, but the jealousy sometimes is pretty evident.
Fears:
Clowns, getting cast away, anything "haunted".
Backstory:
Shiloh grew up in a nice house with a nice family. Her life was pretty normal. At 6, her mom signed her up for piano classes, although she hated classical and stopped playing at 12. She joined school choir in middle school, although choir wasn't really her style and she quit that, too. Soccer was her next hobby, and she still plays it. Then, at this cafe where upcoming bands played on Saturdays, a band's keyboardist got sick. Shiloh was 14. She offered to play since they were doing a cover of a song she liked, and her love for keyboard restarted. She began to play more, until one day, she got into the band.

Name: Shiloh Ellis
Nickname/Alias: N/A
Stage Name: N/A
Appearance:
Personality:
Shiloh is people-oriented and fun loving. She's outgoing, social, and knows how to get a party started. She's a hot mess, and is very emotional. She can't help but be a little judgmental. She is a passionate and loving person, despite her judging-ness, and loves to help others. You're more likely to see her in a party than at school.
Favorite Song:
Rock, not screamo, R&B, some alternative
Instruments They Play:
Piano, keyboard
Spot In The Band:
Keyboard player & back-up singer, sometimes she does duets. Her voice is described as a mix of Gwen Stefani and Adele's voices.
Skills/talents:
Singing, keyboard playing, partying (she considers this a talent), getting people to open up, annoying teachers
Hobbies/Passtimes:
Singing, partying, and soccer
It's pretty obvious Shiloh likes partying and singing and keyboard playing. She also likes being in the center of attention. She likes hamsters, small furry animals, Starbucks, movies, and cookies.
Dislikes:
Teachers, although she'll still try in school, being ignored, people who try to overpower her when she's talking, and fried foods.
Major Flaw/Weakness:
Shiloh gets jealous easily, and hates when other people get more attention than her when she's talking. She can be very sweet, but the jealousy sometimes is pretty evident.
Clowns, getting cast away, anything "haunted".
Backstory:
Shiloh grew up in a nice house with a nice family. Her life was pretty normal. At 6, her mom signed her up for piano classes, although she hated classical and stopped playing at 12. She joined school choir in middle school, although choir wasn't really her style and she quit that, too. Soccer was her next hobby, and she still plays it. Then, at this cafe where upcoming bands played on Saturdays, a band's keyboardist got sick. Shiloh was 14. She offered to play since they were doing a cover of a song she liked, and her love for keyboard restarted. She began to play more, until one day, she got into the band.
Awesome! Accepted!

Updating the roster, now, and will have the IC up in the next hour, now that I'm on our desktop rather than my crappy computer. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.