Raised On Dust n' Dirt; Once In A Lifetime

Does this sound fun/interesting to you? Will you join?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reserve on sinfinity's bassist
Sorry, my second char is set up as bassist.. Is there a different spot you'd like? Or, I could switch him to something else and you could have bassist, if you want. ^^;

The Deviant Dragons
jTxpqynec.png

This group of unnoticed, subjugated, disabled/chronically ill/people with some sort of disorder or disability.
Please please PLEASE do NOT, everyone, only use Cancer! Get creative! We already have two characters with Cancer, and I'd like for it to stay at that number. There are countless diseases and disabilities... Don't just use one that's well-known!

Roster for "The Deviant Dragons":
Lead Singer: (Reserved)(Whisper)
Manager: Leo Baxton(Sashakiki)

Assistant(manager)(optional): Open
Keyboard Player: Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith(~Happily.Ever.After~)
Percussionist: Dragomira Belle Bowie(Sav The Zombitch)
Bass Guitarist: Mavis Reagan(Princess Of The Teacup)
Lead Guitarist: Exavior Abernathy(Shadicmaster)
Rhythm Guitarist: Christina Rain Morrow(AllisonHushx)

-Or-

Sinfinity
1.infinity-symbol-logos.jpg

A simple rock band composed of only those it's roster deem worthy.

Roster for "Sinfinity":

Lead Singer: Florian Pecs(MrBriWolf)
Manager: (Reserved)(Pan)

Keyboard Player: Open
Percussionist: (Reserved)(Shadicmaster)
Bass Guitarist: Larkin Ezekiel Ambrose(Sav The Zombitch)
Lead Guitarist: Grete Thackston(Enjorlas)
Rhythm Guitarist: Open

Here is the current, updated roster!

1368346716.jpg

Name: Zachary Brendan Knightley
Nickname/Aliases(If any):
Zach
Stage Name(If any):
Knight
Age(Remember.. We're in high school!):
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance(Pictures preferred, but descriptions are okay!): Very tall and muscular with very dark brownish black hair and bright green eyes
Personality:
Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school.
-----
Favorite Song:
Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
Favorite Band/Singer/Genre:
He doesn't really have one, Zach will listen to practically anything and everything... except screamo, metal or rap basically
Instruments They Play:
Guitar, Bass, Drums, Ukelele
Spot In The Band:
Rhythm Guitarist
-----
Skills/talents:
Sports, especially Moto-cross would be his most prominent talents, not music, but it's still something he loves.
Hobbies/Passtimes:
Sports, Riding, Motocross
Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motocross, music, being in the band
Dislikes:
Studying, School.
Major Flaw/Weakness:
When it comes to school, Zach tends to let information go in one ear and out the other. He could be smart if he tried... but he doesn't. He doesn't normally have a problem performing, but once in a blue moon, like with exceptionally big audiences, if his family is there, or a girl he likes is there, Zach may freeze up a bit.
Fears:
Freezing, summer school
Backstory:
Born in Hollywood, Florida, Zach has always been a well off city kid who also happens to rodeo. When he was about five years old his dad taught him how to compete in motocross. Ever since then he has been involved in competitions. He even managed to get his little sister to start competing a bit... though she still enjoys equitation much more. As he grew up Zachary continued to compete and took up other hobbies of his. He was his middle schools star football and baseball player, and currently still participates in the sports. Nonetheless, it should be rather apparent that Zach had a fairly normal child... at least, it was as normal as a rich city kids life could get.
Other:
He has two dogs named Jupiter and Pluto and a horse named Barney

(I'm sorry, I should mention now that I don't know much music unless it is show tunes or country)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Name:
Nickname/Aliases(If any):
Stage Name(If any):
Age(Remember.. We're in high school!):
Appearance(Pictures preferred, but descriptions are okay!):
Personality:
-----
Favorite Song:
Favorite Band/Singer/Genre:
Instruments They Play:
Spot In The Band:
Rhythm Guitarist
-----
Skills/talents:
Hobbies/Passtimes:
Major Flaw/Weakness:
Fears:
Backstory:
Other:

This is a WIP, My internet is having issues at the moment
Awesome, that's no problem because I have the same issue all the time. I'll put the spot up as reserved. Just let me know when you're done! ^^

Meh second form is now finished X)

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
1368346716.jpg

Name: Zachary Brendan Knightley
Nickname/Aliases(If any): Zach
Stage Name(If any): Knight
Age(Remember.. We're in high school!): 17
Appearance(Pictures preferred, but descriptions are okay!): Very tall and muscular with very dark brownish black hair and bright green eyes
Personality: Zach is a relaxed person. Not much will upset him. Being so laid back has both, it's challenges and it's benefits. It's easy for Zach to get along with people, and he is most definitely a people person, but his easygoing attitude towards practically everything also tends to make people think he is lazy, especially when it comes to group activities in school.
-----
Favorite Song:
Cruise - Florida Georgia Line
Favorite Band/Singer/Genre: He doesn't really have one, Zach will listen to practically anything and everything... except screamo, metal or rap basically
Instruments They Play: Guitar, Bass, Drums, Ukelele
Spot In The Band: Rhythm Guitarist
-----
Skills/talents:
Sports, especially Moto-cross would be his most prominent talents, not music, but it's still something he loves.
Hobbies/Passtimes: Sports, Riding, Motocross
Likes: Skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, roping, weight lifting, football, baseball, friends, parties, motorcycles, motocross, music, being in the band
Dislikes: Studying, School.
Major Flaw/Weakness: When it comes to school, Zach tends to let information go in one ear and out the other. He could be smart if he tried... but he doesn't. He doesn't normally have a problem performing, but once in a blue moon, like with exceptionally big audiences, if his family is there, or a girl he likes is there, Zach may freeze up a bit.
Fears: Freezing, summer school
Backstory: Born in Hollywood, Florida, Zach has always been a well off city kid who also happens to rodeo. When he was about five years old his dad taught him how to compete in motocross. Ever since then he has been involved in competitions. He even managed to get his little sister to start competing a bit... though she still enjoys equitation much more. As he grew up Zachary continued to compete and took up other hobbies of his. He was his middle schools star football and baseball player, and currently still participates in the sports. Nonetheless, it should be rather apparent that Zach had a fairly normal child... at least, it was as normal as a rich city kids life could get.
Other: He has two dogs named Jupiter and Pluto and a horse named Barney

(I'm sorry, I should mention now that I don't know much music unless it is show tunes or country)
Aww, I love him! Accepted! ^^

Thanks C: ... when do we start?

.. Hi c:
Sorry, didn't I reserve the Percussionist for Sinfinity a day or two before?

Actually it's okay, I took the profile down just now. The current person can have the spot! c:

Haha it's fine c:
I may not have been as active as them anyways..
Have fun though!

Thanks! I'll keep an eye out, in case I want to join. If not, I may just creepily stalk o.o

I'm thinking about joining.

Reactions: Herondale
Awesome! You're always welcome. ^_^ You're free to make a reservation, if you'd like.

The manager for dragons is still available right? Is the manager also a student or different? Sorry if that's stated somewhere in the first post. I'm on my phone and can't read much of it xD.

The manager for dragons is still available right? Is the manager also a student or different? Sorry if that's stated somewhere in the first post. I'm on my phone and can't read much of it xD.
Manager is taken, but assistant manager is open. For now, I figure they're students as well. Just to keep it simple. XD

Also; here's the current roster if you wanna pick a spot from it. ^^

The Deviant Dragons
jTxpqynec.png

This group of unnoticed, subjugated, disabled/chronically ill/people with some sort of disorder or disability.
Please please PLEASE do NOT, everyone, only use Cancer! Get creative! We already have two characters with Cancer, and I'd like for it to stay at that number. There are countless diseases and disabilities... Don't just use one that's well-known!

Roster for "The Deviant Dragons":
Lead Singer: (Reserved)(Whisper)
Manager: Leo Baxton(Sashakiki)
Keyboard Player: Juliette Celia Kameron Monteith(~Happily.Ever.After~)
Percussionist: Dragomira Belle Bowie(Sav The Zombitch)
Bass Guitarist: Mavis Reagan(Princess Of The Teacup)
Lead Guitarist: Exavior Abernathy(Shadicmaster)
Rhythm Guitarist: Christina Rain Morrow(AllisonHushx)

-Or-

Sinfinity
1.infinity-symbol-logos.jpg

A simple rock band composed of only those it's roster deem worthy.

Roster for "Sinfinity":

Lead Singer: Florian Pecs(MrBriWolf)
Manager: (Reserved)(Pan)
Keyboard Player: Open
Percussionist: (Reserved)(Shadicmaster)
Bass Guitarist: Larkin Ezekiel Ambrose(Sav The Zombitch)
Lead Guitarist: Grete Thackston(Enjorlas)
Rhythm Guitarist: Open

Status
Not open for further replies.