Rainbow Band Society. [OOC/Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for responses but I will o.o

Well actually I'm waiting for a response too..

This RP ain't dead XD I'm just waiting fo rothers to respond (or at least for a bit anyways >.< speaking of which, where IS everyone? o.o

I just didn't get alerts. I'll do it right away!

This RP ain't dead XD I'm just waiting fo rothers to respond (or at least for a bit anyways >.< speaking of which, where IS everyone? o.o
well technically right now im only interacting with u so im waiting haha

@Kitsune ... You still around? o.o also @princxss Not sure about time time skip thing o.o I don't have a problem with it but not sure about others :S

[Yeah, still here! Or, I'm here now.....

If you guys want, we can do a time-skip. Maybe do something where everyone is together? Give us a lot to RP.]

[Yeah, still here! Or, I'm here now.....
If you guys want, we can do a time-skip. Maybe do something where everyone is together? Give us a lot to RP.]
Sure :3 That'll work o.o you may wanna tag everyone else here too, just incase they stopped getting alets... I'm gonna head off to bed and come back later though o.o so see ya XD (It's really late for me)

Woo!

Would you mind a time-skip? Maybe it's dinner or something and all of our characters can be together? Gives us a lot to RP.

Maybe it's dinner or something and all of our characters can be together? Gives us a lot to RP.
Sounds like a nice concept I guess o.o

GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS

x240-ZFW.jpg

Character Name:Winter Rose Alamein
Alias:Winnie
Species/Race:Human
B-Day:January 1, 2004
Zodiac Sign:Capricorn
Bloodtype:AB-
Place of Birth:Manhattan,NYC
Current Residence:Emma Rose Hospital
School/Grade: Gets a tutor at the hospital in grade 2
Family:Dad - Samuel Alimein,Stepmother-Candy Alamein, Little brother-Ethan Alamein, Older sister-Megan Alamein
Gemstone:Garnet
More:None

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS

Height:127cm
Hair:Dirty blonde
Eyes: Light blue
Distinguishing Marks:Dimples when she smiles, a scar running from her ear to her cheek
Strengths:Very intelligent and kind
Weaknesses:Has no brute strength,Can't breath in her own

MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS

Allies:To be determined
Enemies:To be determined
Current Goal/Purpose:Live her last days on earth well
Aspirations:Become a ballerina
Hobbies:Writing poetry and watching ballet
Likes:Books, sketches , puppies,being with people , playing violin,Bach,Classical music,Disney Chanel,Curry,lollipops
Dislikes:being alone,heavy metal,spiders,her oxygen tank,Her lungs
Talents:Writing and Dancing
Fears:Murder
General Personality:Inquisitive,Innocent,thoughtful,outgoing,extroverted,Kind,older than she looks
Inner Personality:Sensitive, Broken, Hurfull,untrusting
Fondest Memory:performing on stage
Biggest Regret:Waiting until now to live life to the fullest
Secret:Is cutting

SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS

Special Items:A necklace with a locket and her mother on it

HISTORIC BACKGROUND

General History:Dylan Winter lived with her father,Mother and younger brother her whole life until her mother got breast cancer she died abruptly three days after the diagnoses. Winters father said to never talk about it ever and ignored his wife's death instead spending his time and money on a new wife by the next month Winter had a new stepmother and stepsister. Winters father became an alcoholic depressed by his real true loves death and he was always so drunk he wouldn't notice how Winter began to not be able to breath and she was screaming during the night. Winter told her stepmother and she just told her that a person like winter doesn't deserve docters. Winter the. Ignored until finally on her last day off her first term in school she collapsed from lack of oxygen she was taken to the hospital.

Present Life:The hospital is where winter feels safe it's the only place in the world where no one can hurt her. She attends school sometimes in the hospital and does year 6 work.Alk the doctors and nurses have learnt. That she is a brave brave soul but none of them no of
Her cutting.

Special Historic Notes:Losing her Mom, Her stepmothers marriage , Gaining her first band, Her first birthday at the hospital, Her first Dance recital, Her first Thanksgiving, Her first Halloween, Her first Easter, Her first New Year's, Her first Easter, Her first Christmas, Her first day at school at the hospital,collapsing at school,Her drunken father,Her brothers first birthday,her first tooth. Falling out
Conditions:Lung cancer,Depression
Bands:Red, Orange, Yellow,Green, Blue, Indigo, Purple

• Love
Reactions: York
Hey, I know it's pretty late (or I'm assuming it is?) But can people still join??

I think so o.o what do you think @Kitsune ? o.o

Yeah, that time-skip sounds like a good idea, sorry I've been inactive, these past two weeks have been hectic.

Hi! Mind if I join? I love rps like this!

blue-x.jpg
Name: Shaila Kartinese
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Hot-headed, smart, and has a good sense of humor.
Bio [optional]: No thanks.
Illness: Depression, diabetes, a small case of ADHD, and insomnia.
Bands?: Yellow, Blue, and Indigo
Other?: She seriously hates criticism and thinks all people, no matter if green or purple, should be treated equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.