Rags and Riches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger. That makes my backstory rather... wrong. I'm gonna have to reassess and see if I can make it fit.

Would it be acceptable for me to just sorta... start fresh and make another noble with a similar back story but generally younger?

@grapedrank

Is this still happening? Or has it started?

Hey guys here's the thread for the roleplay.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/rags-vs-riches.59683/

I'm having some trouble logging onto the internet at the moment so I thought I'd make the thread which will give everyone a chance to make an intro post and kick off the roleplay and hopefully in a week or two's time I should be able to log on more regularly instead of my sporadic activity as of late

Name:Clara Age:18 Female
image.jpg
Sexuality: Straight
Social Class: Riches/Princess

Background:
As being the youngest of her siblings, the great wall between the rich and poor was closed before she was born. Clara has never known any life outside the wall, but that wasn't what was trapping her.

At the tender age 4, her father placed an order. She was to not be allowed out of the castle. With the fighting, murder, and jealousy running thick in the air of the nobles, he deemed it unsafe for her out in the city with her condition. Clara had been born weaker and more frail than most. Her fighting abilities were at none, and with that disadvantage, the king worried endlessly about the safety of his precious daughter.

Clara spent most of her youth tutored and reading. She would read stories of mystic lands, and beautiful seas. It was her hearts one desire to see such in person. Though seeing as it was unlikely, she started small. The princess began to ask her brother Issaiah about the commoners she had heard the servants speak about. He told her endless stories of how they were suffering and fighting, yet no nobles cared. As the tales went on, she began to care for and pity those living in the outside city. Determined, she vowed that one day she would help them and free them from their suffering. Her brother would laugh every time the young 14 year old would say such, and respond that the gates would open no time soon.

At 16, Clara met a girl named Yasmine. The girl was visiting the castle on her family's business, and when she came a second time, she spent the day with Clara. She saw Yasmine's caring toward others and instantly saw her as a mentor of sorts. Though caring, the older girl held no care to commoners, something Clara cared the most of. For every week after that day, Yasmine would visit the princess. Over the course of 2 years though, Clara spent so much time with the girl that she began to develop traits becoming of her.

Clara turned very caring and sweet towards her family and nobles, but pushed the thought of commoners to the back of her mind. No longer were the tales her brother spun great and daring. All was replaced with a noble life. Until the fateful day of the announcement. At the mention of the gates opening, a flood of emotions took her by storm. Clara pushed them to the side, vowing to deal with it when the time comes.

Personality:
Clara is a kind soul, her life in solitude being a reason for. She learned to appreciate all people, for some did not have anyone. Kindness and caring was all she bestowed upon the few people she talked to in the castle. Her being the youngest daughter had made her a daddy's girl, him still seeing her as a little girl. She would not speak it to anyone, but the princess was lonely. The life in the castle held little visitors with all the feuding, and no adventures. The life she lived was quiet, and she grew to be quiet along with it. Never would she tell a soul of her troubles. Clara tried to keep a happy image to please Father. With most of his sons either very harsh or very rash, she was the peace in the storm.

Strengths:
•Very kind and caring to most nobles, and deep within her, she cares very much about the commoners.
•Intelligent and imaginative. Her whole life was spent tutoring and reading.

Weaknesses:
•She can be very naive and too trustworthy. Willing to take friendship from anyone is a trait that will come back to bite her.
•Her body is weaker than most. She cannot fight, nor do anything strenuous.

Appearance:
Clara is a short young girl, only 5'4 in height. Her body is very lithe, her weakness causing most of the thinness. She often wears dress of very flowing material, not liking the tightness of a corset. They are usually white, or pale shades of pink or purple. She either goes barefoot or wears flat slippers.

Name:Clara Age:18 Female
View attachment 34056
Sexuality: Straight
Social Class: Riches/Princess

Background:
As being the youngest of her siblings, the great wall between the rich and poor was closed before she was born. Clara has never known any life outside the wall, but that wasn't what was trapping her.

At the tender age 4, her father placed an order. She was to not be allowed out of the castle. With the fighting, murder, and jealousy running thick in the air of the nobles, he deemed it unsafe for her out in the city with her condition. Clara had been born weaker and more frail than most. Her fighting abilities were at none, and with that disadvantage, the king worried endlessly about the safety of his precious daughter.

Clara spent most of her youth tutored and reading. She would read stories of mystic lands, and beautiful seas. It was her hearts one desire to see such in person. Though seeing as it was unlikely, she started small. The princess began to ask her brother Issaiah about the commoners she had heard the servants speak about. He told her endless stories of how they were suffering and fighting, yet no nobles cared. As the tales went on, she began to care for and pity those living in the outside city. Determined, she vowed that one day she would help them and free them from their suffering. Her brother would laugh every time the young 14 year old would say such, and respond that the gates would open no time soon.

At 16, Clara met a girl named Yasmine. The girl was visiting the castle on her family's business, and when she came a second time, she spent the day with Clara. She saw Yasmine's caring toward others and instantly saw her as a mentor of sorts. Though caring, the older girl held no care to commoners, something Clara cared the most of. For every week after that day, Yasmine would visit the princess. Over the course of 2 years though, Clara spent so much time with the girl that she began to develop traits becoming of her.

Clara turned very caring and sweet towards her family and nobles, but pushed the thought of commoners to the back of her mind. No longer were the tales her brother spun great and daring. All was replaced with a noble life. Until the fateful day of the announcement. At the mention of the gates opening, a flood of emotions took her by storm. Clara pushed them to the side, vowing to deal with it when the time comes.

Personality:
Clara is a kind soul, her life in solitude being a reason for. She learned to appreciate all people, for some did not have anyone. Kindness and caring was all she bestowed upon the few people she talked to in the castle. Her being the youngest daughter had made her a daddy's girl, him still seeing her as a little girl. She would not speak it to anyone, but the princess was lonely. The life in the castle held little visitors with all the feuding, and no adventures. The life she lived was quiet, and she grew to be quiet along with it. Never would she tell a soul of her troubles. Clara tried to keep a happy image to please Father. With most of his sons either very harsh or very rash, she was the peace in the storm.

Strengths:
•Very kind and caring to most nobles, and deep within her, she cares very much about the commoners.
•Intelligent and imaginative. Her whole life was spent tutoring and reading.

Weaknesses:
•She can be very naive and too trustworthy. Willing to take friendship from anyone is a trait that will come back to bite her.
•Her body is weaker than most. She cannot fight, nor do anything strenuous.

Appearance:
Clara is a short young girl, only 5'4 in height. Her body is very lithe, her weakness causing most of the thinness. She often wears dress of very flowing material, not liking the tightness of a corset. They are usually white, or pale shades of pink or purple. She either goes barefoot or wears flat slippers.
Accepted!

I don't want to join, I just really want to add to your collection of puns.

1. Need an ark? I Noah guy.
2. Becoming a vegetarian is a huge missed steak.
3. What did the king say when he looked at the weather forecast?
Looks like it's going to be another reigny day.

That's all I wanted to do. Thankyou.

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Dropping out of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.