Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucifer/ Chris/ Ashley/ Asher/ Ned

After a good seven minutes, Asher had decided he was clean and didn't smell bad and climbed out of the tub. Chris sighed and put clothes on him, knowing better than to argue with the young one. The doorbell rang. Despite it not being his house/ apartment, Asher went to go and answer the door, teleporting to the knob to open it. "Wait- well never mind," he said, as the door was already open.

Ned wasn't a people person. He was the first to admit that. So why was he delivering a pie to strangers across the hall? It was something Chuck had told him. To try to make more friends and not keep himself. He hoped they liked the pie... and didn't want him to eat it as he had used his touch to fix the fruit. He was surprised when a five year answer the door and he nervously smiled.

tumblr_lycc11bs2Y1r67yq3.gif

" Hi, I'm Ned. I live across the hall, I want to bring you a pie," he said.

" I like him. Can we keep him?" Asher asked.

Ashley frowned. " Are they done?" She muttered under her breath.

" So- I guess I will join the rest of them over there to play-," Lucifer turned to the door, looking at the pie in Ned's hand. There was something off about it.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gands

a50f13a0a37085d529f0bfaa69cac022.gif

Chloe, upon hearing Ned abruptly enter the apartment, turned her head and flashed the newcomer a small yet weak smile.

"Hi Ned. Thanks for the pie!" She said with an obvious fake smile before taking said pie and setting it down on the table. She didn't have anything against the man, it was just that Chloe had a lot on her mind as of late and really wasn't feeling up for formal introductions right now.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @Gands

The circular door Nathan and others observed appeared strange to say the least. Engraved with white chalk, an elaborate yet simplistic painting stood. Two silhouettes of women stood together, their heads thrown back as they appeared to be either chanting or singing. Around them, a chaotic whirlpool of scribbled chalk erupted, maddening scribbles of phrases and animals placed upon the blacken stone. For Nathan in particular, the paintings looked very old, akin to cave paintings made by prehistoric, tribal societies.

Turning away from the paintings, two circular disks could be seen on the ground just below the circular gate, appearing to be activated by the weight of two individuals standing on each one respectful.

Meanwhile, at the bonfire overlooking the scene, Qadira stomped forwards, pulling out a small stone hatchet and reeling it back with anger. Before she could vent her words at the cryptic wolf-knight, the man threw his armored gloves up, almost dropping his goblet of crimson wine.

"Heyheyhey now, kinswoman. Your merry little band appreciates my company, yes?" the wolf-stranger spoke, a cheeky smile on his unusual face. "Besides, ah, I might be your only friend it would seem. Not that it matters, ah, you won't get past that door. Trust me, the clergy kicked me out and locked it with a spell, I tried, woe is me I tried...." the wolf-knight said in fake disarray, throwing his hands up in supposed horror. Qadira, becoming more angered, grabbed at the man's neck, shaking him.

"W-Who, ah, a-are you! No man or beast should be down here!"

The wolf-knight smiled, taking another sip of his goblet.

"Perhaps I am no man or beast, but it should not concern you. After all, if I wanted you all dead, I would of done it~"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay
YjVmQ.jpg

Great. Just when Coco finally got to rest.

It didn't take long before Coco to stood up and attempted to pull Qadira off of the wolf-knight.

"Woah! What the hell has gotten into you?!" She yelled frantically. Sure, her pay might get docked a little because of this incident, but Coco would rather loose a bit of money than die at the hands of whoever this dude was.

@Krieg @Jeremi @Kaykay @campfire​

Nathan Drake

Nathan looked over at the painting and saw it was two women chanting or singing and it was very old. He also looked down and noticed the trigger plates and then looked back at Quadira and the others. " We need two people to stand on these planets and I have a feeling that they need to be female. Also, remember that thing we found earlier, the poem, we found. I am pretty sure that they need to chant or sing it in front of the door," he said, looking over at the others.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay @Krieg

Asher/ Ashley/ Chris/ Lucifer/ Ned

Asher smiled back at Fandral, happy that the man approved of his answer the door.

Asher paused and teleported out of the apartment, appearing back with a 'stuffed' ( as in once alive) animal that happened to be a chipmunk that Uncle John had gotten him.

Ned stared at the 'stuffed' animal and paled, silently praying in his head that the little boy wasn't going to hand that over to him.

Chris sat down and observed the room. It was certainly getting crowded in the room and he hoped it didn't get worse. Meanwhile, he eyed the pie. It seemed to have some sort of magic, but he couldn't figure out what.

" What was your first clue? She took away daddy's attention to get momma away," she said, answering any question about how little she liked the women. She hoped she wasn't going to be asked again.

Lucifer could tell that was a fake smile, but didn't comment on it. He watched as Asher brought the chipmunk closer to Ned, placing it in his hands.

Upon entering Ned's hands, if it anyone was paying close enough attention, the chipmunk was coming back alive and scurry out of his hand. Sixty seconds to make it dead again. The chipmunk seem to know about being dead again and scurried around. In all the chaos, Asher had teleported a squirrel and mouse in sixty seconds. Once, it was up to fifty nine, Ned turned to see the squirrel and frowned. It was so dead and hoped to shoo it out giving it this gesture. It didn't die and the mouse did.

@Gands @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Sorey let out a sigh of relief when Coco tried to resolve the altercation. "He hasn't attacked us yet," Sorey said, sounding a bit upbeat, all things considered. "And as far as I can tell, he's not harboring malevolence. We should be okay for now."

"That's not to say we'll be okay for long," Mikleo cautioned. Sorey nodded and crossed his arms in thought.

"Hey..."

SNaEtVF.jpg

"Are these ancient ruins?!"

Sorey ran over to look at the painting with the others. "Oh, wow... I can't say I've studied enough of Ash's history to understand any of it, but this all looks pretty ancient to me!"

"I wonder what the significance of these phrases are?" Mikleo asked, mostly talking to himself. "Perhaps this was a burial ground? Maybe a ritual sight..."

"Mikleo!"

The boy turned to his friend, who had moved near one of the circular disks and was pointing to the other. "Maybe it's not just for women! Let's try it!"

EHLehmC.png

Mikleo short Sorey a weary sidelong glance and said, "Already throwing caution to the wind, Sorey?" He sighed. "May as well. I must admit, I'm pretty curious what will happen."

And so, the two boys stepped on the disks.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay @Krieg

Reactions: Takumi and Jeremi
The circular door Nathan and others observed appeared strange to say the least. Engraved with white chalk, an elaborate yet simplistic painting stood. Two silhouettes of women stood together, their heads thrown back as they appeared to be either chanting or singing. Around them, a chaotic whirlpool of scribbled chalk erupted, maddening scribbles of phrases and animals placed upon the blacken stone. For Nathan in particular, the paintings looked very old, akin to cave paintings made by prehistoric, tribal societies.

Turning away from the paintings, two circular disks could be seen on the ground just below the circular gate, appearing to be activated by the weight of two individuals standing on each one respectful.

Meanwhile, at the bonfire overlooking the scene, Qadira stomped forwards, pulling out a small stone hatchet and reeling it back with anger. Before she could vent her words at the cryptic wolf-knight, the man threw his armored gloves up, almost dropping his goblet of crimson wine.

"Heyheyhey now, kinswoman. Your merry little band appreciates my company, yes?" the wolf-stranger spoke, a cheeky smile on his unusual face. "Besides, ah, I might be your only friend it would seem. Not that it matters, ah, you won't get past that door. Trust me, the clergy kicked me out and locked it with a spell, I tried, woe is me I tried...." the wolf-knight said in fake disarray, throwing his hands up in supposed horror. Qadira, becoming more angered, grabbed at the man's neck, shaking him.

"W-Who, ah, a-are you! No man or beast should be down here!"

The wolf-knight smiled, taking another sip of his goblet.

"Perhaps I am no man or beast, but it should not concern you. After all, if I wanted you all dead, I would of done it~"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay

Death's Head was not impressed by the wolf guy. "Like to see you try, yes?"

Coco, who was still trying to pry Qadira off of the wolf the wolf man, looked up at Death's Head and shot him a look when he made his little comment.

"Now's really not the time for this, ya glorified waffle iron!" Coco yelled to him.

@Jeremi @Krieg @whoever​

"Mechnoild."
He corrected Coco. "Perhaps wolf man instead of waving his blaster around could give proper information instead of toying with us, yes?"

@thatguyinthestore @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay

"Mechnoild." He corrected Coco. "Perhaps wolf man instead of waving his blaster around could give proper information instead of toying with us, yes?"

@thatguyinthestore @Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay
"Whatever." Coco replied dryly with an eye roll behind her sunglasses. "And while I agree that he shouldn't be acting like a complete tool, do you really think that tackling him and beating the crap outta him is gonna help us get the info we need any faster?" She replied angrily in Death's Head's direction.

While it was true that Coco wasn't afraid some good 'ole fashioned good cop bad cop, she would also note that he'd been pretty polite so far, aside from all the stupid cryptic bullshit of course. Plus it seemed like he wasn't afraid of a little pain anywaysm

@Jeremi @Krieg

"De'mon! De'mon! I know the stories! The village elders were right! You are...you...hnf!"

Captain Qadira tensed up as Coco grappled at her, the tribal woman clad in makeshift leather armor huffed, feeling the rest of her warband calm her down. Relaxing underneath Coco's grasp, the captain gazed over at the woman, giving a soft nod to unhand her. Turning her gaze forward, Qadira pointed at the man, a stern voice resonating from her relatively young voice.

"I order you all to not eat any mo're of, ah, his bread. This man wears wolfskin and armor of the old cl'ans. No man should, ah, should be alive. Unless..."

The wolf-knight gave a gentle sigh, beginning to pour his chalice near the bonfire. The crimson wine began to pour out, chunks of some red substance falling out with it. To those of a trained eye and medical knowledge, the red chunks was not the pulp of some distinct fruit. But rather, something fleshy and organic.

"Unless," the armored warrior raised his right hand, a finger pointing straight to the stone ceiling above. "such a man served with an old king who embraced the...supernatural. A man that listened to witches and ate his bloodline, all for power and control. A true leader in the end, but..."

Captain Qadira cut off the stranger, baring her teeth boldly and without hesitation.

"Son-Devourer, you are a kingsguard of the Son-Devourer, de'mon."

The man paused, giving a deep huff, his aged yet youthful face carrying a pompous smile.

"I prefer the name Kannos. But, yes," the coy man walked around the fire, giving a nod to the young woman. "I did serve the man called the Son-Devourer, not that it really matters anymore. My liege is in a...irreversible state it would seem." Kannos explained, glancing over at the man of steel and impatience. "I told you all I can, did you not hear me? The clergy, having no use for me, banished me out and sealed me behind this wall. Those cultists have no room for ancient individuals, only the relics and artifacts. Trust me, they are handling with a power that even my liege knew, if not controlled, could spell destruction beyond anyone's imagination."

While the revelation had been dawned at the bonfire, Sorey and Mikleo would find that the circular door would expand slightly from the center. Panning out only a little, the door grew stiff, the two silhouettes of women singing glowing.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay @Atomyk

"De'mon! De'mon! I know the stories! The village elders were right! You are...you...hnf!"

Captain Qadira tensed up as Coco grappled at her, the tribal woman clad in makeshift leather armor huffed, feeling the rest of her warband calm her down. Relaxing underneath Coco's grasp, the captain gazed over at the woman, giving a soft nod to unhand her. Turning her gaze forward, Qadira pointed at the man, a stern voice resonating from her relatively young voice.

"I order you all to not eat any mo're of, ah, his bread. This man wears wolfskin and armor of the old cl'ans. No man should, ah, should be alive. Unless..."

The wolf-knight gave a gentle sigh, beginning to pour his chalice near the bonfire. The crimson wine began to pour out, chunks of some red substance falling out with it. To those of a trained eye and medical knowledge, the red chunks was not the pulp of some distinct fruit. But rather, something fleshy and organic.

"Unless," the armored warrior raised his right hand, a finger pointing straight to the stone ceiling above. "such a man served with an old king who embraced the...supernatural. A man that listened to witches and ate his bloodline, all for power and control. A true leader in the end, but..."

Captain Qadira cut off the stranger, baring her teeth boldly and without hesitation.

"Son-Devourer, you are a kingsguard of the Son-Devourer, de'mon."

The man paused, giving a deep huff, his aged yet youthful face carrying a pompous smile.

"I prefer the name Kannos. But, yes," the coy man walked around the fire, giving a nod to the young woman. "I did serve the man called the Son-Devourer, not that it really matters anymore. My liege is in a...irreversible state it would seem." Kannos explained, glancing over at the man of steel and impatience. "I told you all I can, did you not hear me? The clergy, having no use for me, banished me out and sealed me behind this wall. Those cultists have no room for ancient individuals, only the relics and artifacts. Trust me, they are handling with a power that even my liege knew, if not controlled, could spell destruction beyond anyone's imagination."

While the revelation had been dawned at the bonfire, Sorey and Mikleo would find that the circular door would expand slightly from the center. Panning out only a little, the door grew stiff, the two silhouettes of women singing glowing.

image.png

"Qadira, calm down! Why are you--?!"

Shirou, who had previously remained reticent and quietly observed everything while everyone else did the doing, had come close to stopping Qadira from antagonizing the man before, though back then and in this instance as well, Coco had beaten him to the punch in that regard, though it didn't stop the young woman's, in Shirou's perspective, unruly attitude toward the man.

Of course, as it was shown, the man was more than he seemed to everyone else, as evidenced when the contents of the chalice into the fire, the young man's magically reinforced eyesight catching sight of what it was actually, or rather, what it was not.

"You... served the Son-Devourer?" He asked after stopping briefly, remembering the contents of the book from before. Qadira had done the liberty of spelling out what that all meant, so there was no need for the auburn-haired young man to dwell on it, at least for the moment.

As the conversation went on, Shirou furrowed his brow, his expression calming as his resolve to see justice reformed.

"Kannos... Are you a good man? I don't know if you can consider yourself one, or whether or not you have any interest in such things, but... Myself? I can hardly stand idly by while Aurora and his minions use the power of malevolence for their own sake. I don't know if you're interested in redemption or justice, but... Please help us. You said it yourself; the power will inevitably lead to a catastrophe, so will you join us on our quest?" Shirou asked, standing up and looking at Kannos seriously in the eyes, despite what Qadira might have had to say about that prospect.

@Krieg @Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi

"Are you completely sure about that?" Jasmine asked, tone becoming a bit more blunt towards the child as she gave a curious tilt of her head.

"There's a chance it may not be that way." she added.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Gands
--------------------

Clare, nostrils flaring at the sight of what poured out of the chalice, gave an almost inaudible growl that crawled from within her chest and through clenched teeth.

She stopped though when she noticed Sorey and Mikleo by the door, walking closer to take a look. She kept an eye on Kannos as she did so.

@Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

Nathan Drake

Nathan had been wrong about the lady part, but he was right about two people needing to stand on the plates. He looked at Sorey and Mika before writing the chant down twice for both of them and handing it to them. " I think if you both sing/ chant this, these doors will open up. I really hope that I am right," he said.

@Krieg @Atomyk @Verite @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah

"You are asking a man that has to drink blood and eat flesh for immorality his morality? You...aren't really a bright one are you?" Kannos teased, cocking his head back with a cocky grin written on his face. "Tell you what, you stop talking like a romantic bard and I will help you in this endeavor." Kannos paused to raise one finger. "On a few conditions, however. One, you will not touch Dawn. Granted, you probably don't want to be anywhere near Dawn once you see it. And two, well, after this is all said and done, we part ways peacefully. I still have an eternity to live, and with my liege in...an unfortunate predicament this world is my playground to explore! So, deal?" the wolf-knight proposed to the group in a hearty conclusion.

Captain Qadira, displeased and with a furrowed expression, bared her teeth and looked away. Murmuring profanities under her breath, she seemed reluctant to let such a monster in. But, despite her resistance, even the Captain saw the merit of someone with experience.

"Besides, I think you will find my talents, well, useful." Kannos further elaborated, twirling a certain war-horn in his right hand.

Meanwhile, just slightly away from the bonfire, the group at the circular door would see the stone slowly beginning to creak from the center and outwards. It appeared that, despite the ritual going wrong, whatever magical sorcery upon the stone was slowly decaying. Given enough time, hymn or not, the door would open. It was only a matter of how long they wanted to wait standing on two archaic plates of cobble.

The sound of piped instruments could be heard in the hollowed reaches of the cave, not too unlike the very instruments this warband heard just after their exodus from Charon.

@Atomyk @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Jeremi @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Takumi @Verite @LuckycoolHawk9

"You are asking a man that has to drink blood and eat flesh for immorality his morality? You...aren't really a bright one are you?" Kannos teased, cocking his head back with a cocky grin written on his face. "Tell you what, you stop talking like a romantic bard and I will help you in this endeavor." Kannos paused to raise one finger. "On a few conditions, however. One, you will not touch Dawn. Granted, you probably don't want to be anywhere near Dawn once you see it. And two, well, after this is all said and done, we part ways peacefully. I still have an eternity to live, and with my liege in...an unfortunate predicament this world is my playground to explore! So, deal?" the wolf-knight proposed to the group in a hearty conclusion.

Captain Qadira, displeased and with a furrowed expression, bared her teeth and looked away. Murmuring profanities under her breath, she seemed reluctant to let such a monster in. But, despite her resistance, even the Captain saw the merit of someone with experience.

"Besides, I think you will find my talents, well, useful." Kannos further elaborated, twirling a certain war-horn in his right hand.

Meanwhile, just slightly away from the bonfire, the group at the circular door would see the stone slowly beginning to creak from the center and outwards. It appeared that, despite the ritual going wrong, whatever magical sorcery upon the stone was slowly decaying. Given enough time, hymn or not, the door would open. It was only a matter of how long they wanted to wait standing on two archaic plates of cobble.

The sound of piped instruments could be heard in the hollowed reaches of the cave, not too unlike the very instruments this warband heard just after their exodus from Charon.
Shirou only nodded silently to the man's words, agreeing to the so-called terms set for them. Though Qadira seemed reluctant, it looked like the rest of the group were in some form of agreement, if only from silence, but it was good enough for the battered young man anyway. He would not sugarcoat the sins of Kannos, but what's done was done. In this regard, this could be seen as a sort of redemption, but... redemption was only acquired by those who sought it. But whatever the case, it was as they said. The enemy of your enemy was your friend, right?​

"It's a deal then," the young man simply said, "We should probably get moving then. Shall we?"

@Krieg @Atomyk @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi

Derek Welch

XZ3neXM2xijiWnUNNcPJqqjZzk5HWz6hy-8WtPVz1l-reg6mCfuA9ESG-Dmt6DHDAM2R6NCyZrSBNhf3Tsist-Ddk4udvUQ_xq9MVM3k0-t8rsFjqUqUaPkbidD8X1U6GrVSzz5r

@Hospital

Known in reputation as one of the more ruthless leaders, Derek tended to take things one day at a time. It requires a lot of patience and yelling to keep his troops in line but this was no longer 2032, the fight against Skynet.

Instead he found himself inside some sort of hospital. He knew immediately this wasn't his time or world for that matter. Either he had traveled back in time or he was slowly losing his mind.

He held a giant Plasma MK11 in his hands.

@Anybody, @Yun-Lee, @Gunther

₱ł₱ɆⱤ ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₲₳₮Ɇ₴ Ø₣ Đ₳₩₦
Campaign
Final Chapter
"The Gates of Dawn"

The sound of a pipe could heard once the gate opened.

Without saying much of anything, the stunned Kannos strolled ahead, Qadira quick on the ancient man's heels, suspicion and distrust in her heart. The further you venture, the more the ruins vanish. Aged stone and statures become replaced with narrow corridors of rock and grime, the unnatural glow of blue lights swarming the deep caverns below and around. Kings once reigned and died here for countless generations, their works, once mighty, now lost within the earth.

The sound of a pipe could be heard once again.

And lo, through the narrow passageways of stone and wood alike, deeper and deeper into the flesh of Ash, a marvelous light would greet the adventurers. It felt blinding to look at first, as if they had come across that of a sun within the crust of this scarred and broken planet. Upon lowering their hands, a large opening would appear before them. More ruins reappeared, a slender velvet carpet stretching this field of forgotten fiefdoms.

"Y-You know, I almost wish I did not follow you innocent saps to this place. You are over your heads with this..."

Kannos murmured uncomfortably, the spot of his discomfort made readily apparent. Before the group, a mummified figure sat upon a throne of steel. His crown, once majesty and powerful, appeared to be nothing more than twigs of metal protruding from his hollow skull. Eyes, blank and void, gazed at both nothing and everything, the skeletal body nude and devoid of humanity. Five figures knelt before the immortal king, their armor as ancient as Kannos, their souls forever locked in servitude to this Sovereign of Decay. A state of perpetual existence- not of life.

Kannos briefly took a kneel, mumbling a soft praise to the alive yet dead Son-Devourer. A man, after realizing the weight of his powers, damned to eternally rule in lunacy.

Around the group, men, women and children alike were bounded into chains. Disturbingly, the masses of which were varied and numerous alike. Coalition soldiers, thieves, bandits, politicians, students and adventurers just like themselves sat upon their knees bounded underneath the weight of steel. Their skin, no matter the complexion, radiated an unhealthy paleness, their eyes rolled to the back of their skulls. So many of them were locked facing ahead, it was increasingly hard to transverse the ruined hall of the Son-Devourer.

"How cold and dark must you be?"

A familiar, lone voice echoed, marveling from the source of the ungodly light. Looming before the remains of the Son-Devourer's court, a gate of rock rested. Engravings, larger than anything that had been seen before on Ash sat with almost alien power, the source of that marvelous, terrible light hiding behind the gate. A light that is all consuming, not too unlike darkness, two primeval forces of nature in a state of ebb and flow.

XhS0pSY.jpg

Behind the throne, the red-hooded figure of
Father Aurora walked again. Not a ghastly wraith like before, but a real human being, an aged, wise face hidden underneath his scarlet hood. Walking with but a cane, he approached, feeble and without any real power or honest threat.

"My disciples of white have already left with my teachings, they have dealt with your kin before." the elder spoke with a trace of disgust in his voice. "You hold the same attitude of those that opposed the Old Father had- arrogance and pompous disregard. You believe yourselves to be harbingers of absolute truth and peace in this multiverse. Dust and ash is the only fate that will await you when your eyes stop blinking, another forgotten memory of many in these worlds."

"Before me is what my people, what I strive for. You children are so fascinating...not one of you asked what Dawn is. Did you think he was some giant man in the sky or deep in the earth? Did you really think we believe in something so passionately without seeing it beforehand? The Son-Devourer before you wielded this power ages ago, not for the glory of Dawn, but for his own advances. By the time he realized the errs of his way, his immortality became his eternal trap."

"When this gate opens, we will save Ash from the eternal darkness. In the end, when we are all ash and bone, the worlds here and beyond will be but how they were in the beginning- light and dark. This is what the Order of Dawn seeks to accomplish, an existence of all-consuming, radiant light. Not the fake Paradises we were lied to and given to before, but something far, far beyond anyone's imagination."

The elder gave a weak laugh, resting his wrinkly hands on his cane.

"So, children, what will it be? Which one of you wishes to raise their hand against their Father once again?"

@Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee​

Max, Lucas and Scooby

Max frowned, as he tried to stand up once again and failed. Lucas, with a heavy sigh, walked over to Max and gestured for him to put his arm around his back. He knew the boy would want to walk on his own, but that was going to take time.

Max managed to hobble and walk a bit with Lucas's support, but he wasn't going to get very far without a walker or for that matter some extra aid. He really hoped somebody else was around, as the dog couldn't do it.

" Hey, you can you help us?" Lucas asked, calling the other man.

@dark @Yun Lee

Nathan Drake

Nathan looked over at the other man and raised his gun and paused. He could shot the man, but something was telling him not too. There was a nagging voice in the back of his head that was telling him that was what the man wanted. To be struck by them. To be shot by them. For them to submit like the rest against their will. He wasn't about to do. He silently observed and placed his gun down.

@Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Yun Lee

Max, Lucas and Scooby

Max frowned, as he tried to stand up once again and failed. Lucas, with a heavy sigh, walked over to Max and gestured for him to put his arm around his back. He knew the boy would want to walk on his own, but that was going to take time.

Max managed to hobble and walk a bit with Lucas's support, but he wasn't going to get very far without a walker or for that matter some extra aid. He really hoped somebody else was around, as the dog couldn't do it.

" Hey, you can you help us?" Lucas asked, calling the other man.

@dark @Yun Lee

Nathan Drake

Nathan looked over at the other man and raised his gun and paused. He could shot the man, but something was telling him not too. There was a nagging voice in the back of his head that was telling him that was what the man wanted. To be struck by them. To be shot by them. For them to submit like the rest against their will. He wasn't about to do. He silently observed and placed his gun down.

@Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Yun Lee

Derek chopper welsh

The future solider placed his giant plasma rifle away on his back as he saw the man named Lucas ask him for some help to carry the kid named Max. Not also to mention there was a talking dog. This was going to be a long day.

Derek nodded at Lucas and helped Max on the other shoulder to walk.

"Is he going to be alright?"

@Yun Lee @LuckycoolHawk9 @dark

Lucas, Max and Scooby

" He's fine. What he needs right now is support. He fainted from lack of food and despite the fact he needs rest, he is acting like a typical teenage male and trying to prove that he can heal faster than his body wants to heal itself."

"
You know, I am standing right here and can hear everything, you say right?"
Q

Scooby sighed. " Re rnows."

@Yun Lee @dark

Status
Not open for further replies.