Ragnarok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toko1.png

"Errgh, stop yelling! I can hear you just fine! What are you, deaf?!"

The same as always, she was.

Toko remained reticent on the notion of finding more donuts and coffee, seeming content with what had already been said by her on them. Coffee was for weirdos, and donuts were sure to make her gain weight, and the bespectacled young woman could only imagine how fat she looked to other people as it was.

Toko0.png

"Of course someone would say you're beautiful," Toko quickly snapped, as though intending to deflate whatever idea Komaru might have gotten from Gordon's compliment, "You have the totally normal moe appeal that everyone can flock to. Especially with that ahoge in your hair. Does that thing just run in the family or something? The chest helps too, but don't go getting an ego as inflated as those honkers."

"In any case, you're on your own about the food. The only nourishment I need is Master Byakuya's essence, and I've breathed the same air as him to last me a good while for now."

And with that, her stomach growled softly.

"... but if you're gonna go looking for some food, I guess I'll tag along to make sure you don't get into any trouble. Makoto would probably kill me if anything happened to you here or whatever anyway."

@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Atomyk

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
₱ł₱ɆⱤ ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₲₳₮Ɇ₴ Ø₣ Đ₳₩₦
Campaign
Chapter III
"The Forgotten Fiefdom"

"You arrogant children, you think I do this out of trivial notions of mortal morality? My more obedient offspring knows of the glory of Dawn, they have seen its glow! When the worlds you know die, when stars shine their last shimmer, only light and dark will remain. It is how everything we know was born, and by the revelations of Dawn, it is how everything we know will die."

Clutching at his chest, the wraith recoiled back from the gunshot and the dirk being plunged deeper into his ghastly form. The words of Li-Ming echoed in his ears, unsure if it was the strange woman's magic or the clamor of Death approaching the priest. Whatever the case may be, the elder pulled up his hands. Formed out of shadows and mist, they reached up at Shirou, the one bold enough to cross the gap and burrow the small object deeper into his spectral form.

Hands brushed against the individual's cheeks, like the gentle touch of a proud Father, yet the feeling of something horrid creeping in the back of the mind.

"Remember me when you see the glory of Dawn for yourself, child. When you do, remember me and all will come to light."

In that instance, Father Aurora's form began to violently convulse, the elder's voice screeching into the air. Levitating up, his form shifted and twisted, a robe of red tearing itself apart. Malformed and formed by Malevolence, the very energy that brought him power now tore him apart, a dark mist dissipating into the air. Never to leave a trace in this world, the sound of distant villagers screaming and hollering echoed, the rumbling of the church echoing around.

Soon, the stones began to fall, their substance of actual stone and not manipulated by the whims of the priest. Soon, staying on ground would be impossible, the vertical mineshaft being only the safe bet out of not being either crushed to death or mauled by villagers.

---

For those that would descend down the flights of many ladders that led to the caverns below, the sight would be both unexpected yet awe-inspiring. The descent, at least a hundred feet down, would be both precariously yet rewarding. Those that fell or jumped haphazardly would be caught by the unusually silent Qadira, the captain a woman of few words. Unusually calm as of late, the leader of the warband was one of the first to land on her feet.

Most of the mining tunnels looked caved in, but one path lead ahead. Lit by lanterns that appeared to be recently ignited, wooden barricades covered along the walls, pushing away the dirt and stone so it would hopefully, in theory, not cave in. Following down the path for a good ten minutes in mostly silence, the warband would come across a stunning sight.

jordan-grimmer-sketch1.jpg

The ceiling was uneven and rocky, stalactites looming dangerously upon. Archways fashioned out of aged stone loomed forward, marble pathways leading to the remains of some medieval fortress buried deep into the earth. A narrow, crooked passageway connected the ruins to the mining shaft. Within the chasm, an abnormal, blue aura glowed deep from below. Such a glow actually illuminated the majority of this underground cave, the light immensely bright.

Underneath the archway visible to the group, a silhouette could be seen sitting beside a raging bonfire. Abruptly, Captain Qadira, with no intentions to the rest of her group, rushed forward to the silhouette, beginning to cross the narrow, dangerous passageway.

The sound of that moaning, heard just before the chapel, could be heard more distinctly yet only in echoes, occasionally some fluted instrument playing in this atmosphere.

@Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay

+-

Chapter 3: Flashing Lights, Familiar Sounds

Watching Aurora; broken by demonic influence; rise off his feet and disappear in a crimson spray, Li-Ming and her clones erupted with laughter once again. As they all stepped off the ladder and delicately floated down into the pit, the wizard crossed one leg over the other and laid her head back into her clasped hands with an exaggerated yawn.

-------------------------------------------------------

Light as a feather, Li-Ming landed on the dirt floor with no issue, and her copies swiftly followed suit as she trekked on through the tunnels at a brisk pace while twiddling her wand. But upon stepping out of the stuffy corridor and into the underground proper, the wizard's eyes went wide.

Slowing her pace, Li-Ming glided through the expansive cavern with a careless gait, and breathed deep of the stale earthy air. Exhaling a sour sigh, she jested,
"Have these other worlds any originality?" Li-Ming chuckled and grinned, "I was only trying to make myself look smart in front of that man, but now I'm really starting to believe what I said was true!"

After a brief pause, she cleared her throat and hollered "Diablo!~" into the cave, and allowed echoes of his cursed name to fade out before continuing, "Don't think I can't sniff out your wretched air of malevolence.~ But please, tell me a town of babbling farmhands and a single doomsayer prophet were not all you could muster! A descendant of Esu deserves nothing less than a true test of wit and will!" Li-Ming smirked, "Unless you're afraid I'll best you again.~"

She took notice of Qadira running ahead, then the ghastly figure thereafter. Upon spotting the latter, Li-Ming gave chase - her smirk twitching and screwing up her face.

@Krieg

@Verite @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @Atomyk @Yun Lee

Clare remained quiet as always, though through her usually apathetic expression there was a bit of awe in her silver eyes. Eyes darting towards Qadira and Li-Ming as they rushed towards the silhouette, she meanwhile took slightly longer strides, since due to Claymores being rather tall in most cases, she just kept a calm pace. Though her eyes never left the silhouette for a second, locked in a rather intense stare.

@Krieg @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah

₱ł₱ɆⱤ ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₲₳₮Ɇ₴ Ø₣ Đ₳₩₦
Campaign
Chapter III
"The Forgotten Fiefdom"

"You arrogant children, you think I do this out of trivial notions of mortal morality? My more obedient offspring knows of the glory of Dawn, they have seen its glow! When the worlds you know die, when stars shine their last shimmer, only light and dark will remain. It is how everything we know was born, and by the revelations of Dawn, it is how everything we know will die."

Clutching at his chest, the wraith recoiled back from the gunshot and the dirk being plunged deeper into his ghastly form. The words of Li-Ming echoed in his ears, unsure if it was the strange woman's magic or the clamor of Death approaching the priest. Whatever the case may be, the elder pulled up his hands. Formed out of shadows and mist, they reached up at Shirou, the one bold enough to cross the gap and burrow the small object deeper into his spectral form.

Hands brushed against the individual's cheeks, like the gentle touch of a proud Father, yet the feeling of something horrid creeping in the back of the mind.

"Remember me when you see the glory of Dawn for yourself, child. When you do, remember me and all will come to light."

In that instance, Father Aurora's form began to violently convulse, the elder's voice screeching into the air. Levitating up, his form shifted and twisted, a robe of red tearing itself apart. Malformed and formed by Malevolence, the very energy that brought him power now tore him apart, a dark mist dissipating into the air. Never to leave a trace in this world, the sound of distant villagers screaming and hollering echoed, the rumbling of the church echoing around.

Soon, the stones began to fall, their substance of actual stone and not manipulated by the whims of the priest. Soon, staying on ground would be impossible, the vertical mineshaft being only the safe bet out of not being either crushed to death or mauled by villagers.

---

For those that would descend down the flights of many ladders that led to the caverns below, the sight would be both unexpected yet awe-inspiring. The descent, at least a hundred feet down, would be both precariously yet rewarding. Those that fell or jumped haphazardly would be caught by the unusually silent Qadira, the captain a woman of few words. Unusually calm as of late, the leader of the warband was one of the first to land on her feet.

Most of the mining tunnels looked caved in, but one path lead ahead. Lit by lanterns that appeared to be recently ignited, wooden barricades covered along the walls, pushing away the dirt and stone so it would hopefully, in theory, not cave in. Following down the path for a good ten minutes in mostly silence, the warband would come across a stunning sight.

jordan-grimmer-sketch1.jpg

The ceiling was uneven and rocky, stalactites looming dangerously upon. Archways fashioned out of aged stone loomed forward, marble pathways leading to the remains of some medieval fortress buried deep into the earth. A narrow, crooked passageway connected the ruins to the mining shaft. Within the chasm, an abnormal, blue aura glowed deep from below. Such a glow actually illuminated the majority of this underground cave, the light immensely bright.

Underneath the archway visible to the group, a silhouette could be seen sitting beside a raging bonfire. Abruptly, Captain Qadira, with no intentions to the rest of her group, rushed forward to the silhouette, beginning to cross the narrow, dangerous passageway.

The sound of that moaning, heard just before the chapel, could be heard more distinctly yet only in echoes, occasionally some fluted instrument playing in this atmosphere.

@Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @Verite @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay

+-

Chapter 3: Flashing Lights, Familiar Sounds

Watching Aurora; broken by demonic influence; rise off his feet and disappear in a crimson spray, Li-Ming and her clones erupted with laughter once again. As they all stepped off the ladder and delicately floated down into the pit, the wizard crossed one leg over the other and laid her head back into her clasped hands with an exaggerated yawn.

-------------------------------------------------------

Light as a feather, Li-Ming landed on the dirt floor with no issue, and her copies swiftly followed suit as she trekked on through the tunnels at a brisk pace while twiddling her wand. But upon stepping out of the stuffy corridor and into the underground proper, the wizard's eyes went wide.

Slowing her pace, Li-Ming glided through the expansive cavern with a careless gait, and breathed deep of the stale earthy air. Exhaling a sour sigh, she jested,
"Have these other worlds any originality?" Li-Ming chuckled and grinned, "I was only trying to make myself look smart in front of that man, but now I'm really starting to believe what I said was true!"

After a brief pause, she cleared her throat and hollered "Diablo!~" into the cave, and allowed echoes of his cursed name to fade out before continuing, "Don't think I can't sniff out your wretched air of malevolence.~ But please, tell me a town of babbling farmhands and a single doomsayer prophet were not all you could muster! A descendant of Esu deserves nothing less than a true test of wit and will!" Li-Ming smirked, "Unless you're afraid I'll best you again.~"

She took notice of Qadira running ahead, then the ghastly figure thereafter. Upon spotting the latter, Li-Ming gave chase - her smirk twitching and screwing up her face.

@Krieg

@Verite @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Kaykay @Atomyk @Yun Lee

Clare remained quiet as always, though through her usually apathetic expression there was a bit of awe in her silver eyes. Eyes darting towards Qadira and Li-Ming as they rushed towards the silhouette, she meanwhile took slightly longer strides, since due to Claymores being rather tall in most cases, she just kept a calm pace. Though her eyes never left the silhouette for a second, locked in a rather intense stare.

@Krieg @Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah
Ingrid made her way to the ladder with a graceful jeté, as if the chaos surrounding the group wasn't a problem at all. What an odd fellow that Aurora was! Too bad he left so quickly...ah, well, they had bigger fish to fry.

The caves were beautiful, which was a bit of a surprise-she expected something scary or sinister, just like their first impressions of Piper's Landing. But this was a nice break in what she had a feeling would be far worse. Silently she followed towards the silhouette, intent on observing as she tried to figure out the hymn of hers. Aurora had made mention of the Seeds himself-what could possibly be the theology behind this Dawn of his?

@Krieg @Verite @Takumi @Atomyk @Yun Lee @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @Archmage Jeremiah​

Nathan Drake

Nathan was happy that he descended when he did, as it looked like the chapel was collapsing and the only way out was down. It was kind of funny that he knew something bad was about to happen, like he had been in things that had fallen apart before and nothing was as shocking as that. He bit down on his tongue and watched as their leader caught something. He saw her run off and ran after her.

"W-Wha...?"

The girl turned to the familiar voice of her friend, smiling slightly upon seeing the bedraggled girl. "Toko! Ah..."

V9PwtMJ.png

Komaru looked slightly embarrassed to be caught by Toko like this. "You know, I think the donuts are distracting us a little... H-Hey, wait, beautiful young lady...?" It had taken a moment for Komaru to realize what exactly Cole had said, even if he was shouting it. It was not often someone spoke about her in such a way, especially when it was an older man... Truthfully, Komaru wasn't sure what to make of that, but she at least felt flattered.

"That's... very kind of you, but, uh-- My name is Komaru Naegi! Like I said, the Commander isn't--!" Komaru stopped herself, wondering if it was even worth bothering. "You know, I don't even know where we would get coffee and donuts... the city is pretty run down. Didn't think it would be worse than Towa City, but I guess I should have known, huh? You wouldn't have any ideas for getting food, would you, Toko?"

@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Verite
Toko1.png

"Errgh, stop yelling! I can hear you just fine! What are you, deaf?!"

The same as always, she was.

Toko remained reticent on the notion of finding more donuts and coffee, seeming content with what had already been said by her on them. Coffee was for weirdos, and donuts were sure to make her gain weight, and the bespectacled young woman could only imagine how fat she looked to other people as it was.

Toko0.png

"Of course someone would say you're beautiful," Toko quickly snapped, as though intending to deflate whatever idea Komaru might have gotten from Gordon's compliment, "You have the totally normal moe appeal that everyone can flock to. Especially with that ahoge in your hair. Does that thing just run in the family or something? The chest helps too, but don't go getting an ego as inflated as those honkers."

"In any case, you're on your own about the food. The only nourishment I need is Master Byakuya's essence, and I've breathed the same air as him to last me a good while for now."

And with that, her stomach growled softly.

"... but if you're gonna go looking for some food, I guess I'll tag along to make sure you don't get into any trouble. Makoto would probably kill me if anything happened to you here or whatever anyway."

@dalecOoOoOoOoOper @Atomyk

The order to stop yelling made Gordon reel back just a little bit. He turned to Komaru for a moment in between Toko yelling. "She woke up on the wrong side of the bed!" He then turned to Toko.

twinpeaksgordoncole.gif

"
I'm almost completely deaf! Long story! I use these to help me hear better, but you're still going to have to yell so I can hear! What's your name! After all this, I could definitely use that coffee!" Loud as always, Gordon nodded to the purple haired girl as he began to walk to the door, not really knowing where the local restaurants are at.

image.png

"..."

It had all happened so quickly that even Shirou, for all his meticulously computing brain was capable of, needed to take a brief moment to take it all in. The creeping darkness of the deceivingly benign gesture of Aurora, the great escape, everything. He kept silent, being no stranger to this sort of peril, and it didn't seem like the rest of the group was all that talkative at the moment anyway, with the exception of one wizard at least, which was fine... though the auburn-haired young man did observe that even Qadira had become rather reticent as well.

As he followed everyone through the increasingly narrow and uneven tunnels, Shirou quickly took notice of the strange silhouette, and evidently, so did most of those around as well, including the intrepid captain herself. Without any time to even call out to her and advise more caution, Shirou took a quick breath and followed Qadira and the others to investigate the strange individual and their bonfire.

@Kaykay @Krieg @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi

"You, a-ah, who...are you? Are you wearing, ah, a...?!"

Qadira spoke in disbelief, standing boldly at the vanguard of her warband. Underneath the stone archway, the bonfire burned, human remains littering around the makeshift campsite. Sitting upon a piece of ruined marble, the figure came into light, a sultry, accented voice not too akin to Qadira's ringing out. Nomadic in nature, yet, more sophisticated and elegant sounding.

TTy0Wr1.jpg

"A wolf pelt, that is right, kinswoman. Not many wolves on Ash anymore, it would, ah, seem." the stranger spoke, in his right hand a goblet of what appeared to be wine. However, given the dark texture of red, such a wine looked awfully crimson against the glow of the bonfire. Clad in aged plated armor and chainmail, wrapped in seemingly ancient furs, the man sat up, looking up and down at those that accompanied Captain Qadira.

"You look different from the rest. Although, ah, I admit I can't quite tell at times. Hard to read the faces of all these foreigners and adventurers when they are busy being dragged by the clergy." the mysterious warrior gave a haphazard laugh, taking a sip of the wine-like substance in his right hand. Digging into his pockets, he pulled out what appeared to be a war horn of sorts, casually twirling the hollowed tusk of an animal with finesse in his left hand.

"Why don't you all take a seat, ah, yes? You all look like you could use a breather, yes? I do have a few rolls of bread that the clergy kindly donated me when they...misplaced me."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay

Last edited:
Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake wasn't sure if he should trust the man, or be worried about what was going on here. He seemed to be wearing a fur of wolf and drinking wine and he was cautious of the new man. He didn't know how dangerous or non-dangerous he was and he wasn't about to lose his life for being careless. " What do you mean by misplaced?" He asked, clearly confused by the wording. You misplaced a hat, car keys, your gun. How do you misplace a person? I mean- this planet was weird, but he wouldn't consider anyone here misplaced.

Qadira spoke in disbelief, standing boldly at the vanguard of her warband. Underneath the stone archway, the bonfire burned, human remains littering around the makeshift campsite. Sitting upon a piece of ruined marble, the figure came into light, a sultry, accented voice not too akin to Qadira's ringing out. Nomadic in nature, yet, more sophisticated and elegant sounding.

TTy0Wr1.jpg

"A wolf pelt, that is right, kinswoman. Not many wolves on Ash anymore, it would, ah, seem." the stranger spoke, in his right hand a goblet of what appeared to be wine. However, given the dark texture of red, such a wine looked awfully crimson against the glow of the bonfire. Clad in aged plated armor and chainmail, wrapped in seemingly ancient furs, the man sat up, looking up and down at those that accompanied Captain Qadira.

"You look different from the rest. Although, ah, I admit I can't quite tell at times. Hard to read the faces of all these foreigners and adventurers when they are busy being dragged by the clergy." the mysterious warrior gave a haphazard laugh, taking a sip of the wine-like substance in his right hand. Digging into his pockets, he pulled out what appeared to be a war horn of sorts, casually twirling the hollowed tusk of an animal with finesse in his left hand.

"Why don't you all take a seat, ah, yes? You all look like you could use a breather, yes? I do have a few rolls of bread that the clergy kindly donated me when they...misplaced me."

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi @Verite @Kaykay

Yuuna barely even had a chance to react before falling through the floor and following Qadira to wherever she was going. She didn't move along at a particularly fast pace, staying about in the middle of the group. Whatever Father Aurora was doing, she hadn't been able to stop it. Had she said the wrong words? Been too slow to action? No matter the case, dwelling too long on it wouldn't yield any answers.

Cheering herself up with that thought, she broke towards the front of the group and smiled widely at the strange warrior.

"Ah, I'm pretty hungry! Bread or anything else will do, though I really like udon!"

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Yun Lee @Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @Takumi @Verite @Krieg

TTy0Wr1.jpg

Coco had been silently standing in the back this entire time, almost like she wasn't there at all. Though she didn't know what was going on, the former huntress hasn't eaten all day so she happily obliged and sat down.

"Bread sounds great." She stated, waiting for the straggler to fulfill his offer of bread.

@Krieg @LuckycoolHawk9 @Verite @Kaykay @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @Jeremi @Takumi

Lucifer/ Asher/ Ashley/Chris

Lucifer paused, remembering that he had put her on the bus back him. " Yes, Linda is their mother. It just happened during that whole mess ... where stuff happens." He refused to admit that he had a hand in killing people.

Asher was fine with being tucked under the arms of Fandral and was happy that he was not in any more pain. He watched as Chris followed them. He was happy he would get his chocolate on the end.

" I don't think you had to announce it to everyone here." Chris sighed after he said this.

Ashley looked around the room as his father talked with the other woman and her brother had gone off to take a bath. Good thing too, he smelled like he had been in the garbage.

" Well, there is this game I like to play. Let me go and get it," Ashley said, teleporting gods know where and back and returning with a board game in her hand. She turned it over to Jasmine so that the woman could read the name of it.

Pretty_Pretty_Princess.jpg

@Gands @Takumi @thatguyinthestore

Henry Morgan and John Stevenson

John had several questions that crossed his mind, but he decided to go to the one that went to the situation the best. " Is there any way we can prove to them that we are not a lost cause? It seems that we do good for this planet and I personally believe that we can save it.

Henry seemed to be deep in thought, but nodded in agreement with what John said.

@Minerva @Mason Moretti @Yun Lee

Nathan Drake

Nathan should have been scared when he saw a giant skeleton devil appear out of nowhere, but he had gotten so used to the strange, both from his forgotten past and his time on Ash that a giant talking skull didn't seem to phase him. He instead decided to go the daredevil route and ask the beast a question. "
Are you friend or foe?"

@Krieg @Yun Lee @Jeremi @thatguyinthestore

Max Thunderman/ Lucas/ Scooby

Max frowned when he fell. Maybe he wasn't so up to walking and he cried a bit. He wanted to be okay. " I believe some walking support might help Max to get back to normal," Lucas replied.

@Yun Lee

Chloe nodded, breathing through her teeth a bit.

"Right... 'where stuff happens.' " She repeated before just leaning back and taking in her surroundings.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @Takumi

Lucifer/ Chris/ Ashley/ Asher/ Ned

After a good seven minutes, Asher had decided he was clean and didn't smell bad and climbed out of the tub. Chris sighed and put clothes on him, knowing better than to argue with the young one. The doorbell rang. Despite it not being his house/ apartment, Asher went to go and answer the door, teleporting to the knob to open it. "Wait- well never mind," he said, as the door was already open.

Ned wasn't a people person. He was the first to admit that. So why was he delivering a pie to strangers across the hall? It was something Chuck had told him. To try to make more friends and not keep himself. He hoped they liked the pie... and didn't want him to eat it as he had used his touch to fix the fruit. He was surprised when a five year answer the door and he nervously smiled.

tumblr_lycc11bs2Y1r67yq3.gif

" Hi, I'm Ned. I live across the hall, I want to bring you a pie," he said.

" I like him. Can we keep him?" Asher asked.

Ashley frowned. " Are they done?" She muttered under her breath.

" So- I guess I will join the rest of them over there to play-," Lucifer turned to the door, looking at the pie in Ned's hand. There was something off about it.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gands

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral looked up, smiling at Asher making himself to home.

"Please come in, make yourself at home, and thank you for the pie! My name is Fandral, I moved in just a few days ago. "

Fandral didn't pay the man a great deal of attention, his eye on the handsome fighting woman he had met tonight.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
"Well," the stranger paused, digging into a nearby knapsack laying on a ruined marble pillar. His features looked relatively young, though, those of a keen medical sense would notice some oddities. Faint wrinkles and discolorations spotted his face, as if such a face was but an illusion. Pulling out a few loafs of simple bread, the knightly figure let out a curtsy, coy smile. "The clergy found my presence...disruptive. They had no reason to kill me, so they more or less, ah...removed me from the premises. I am not sure actually how long I, ah, been down here." he continued, seemingly purposefully keeping his identity secret.

Handing a loaf of bread to Coco and Yuuna, the two ladies would find the bread incredibly hard. More akin to hardtack than soft wheat bread, the stranger gave a light hiss, holding his hand over the blazing bonfire. "I hope you do not mind the bread. It has, ah, aged a bit. Just a bit." the wolf-warrior dusted his hands off, Captain Qadira looking utterly stunned and at a lost of words.

In the corner of everyone's eyes, a circular door forged of engraved stone lay ahead, strange, aged depictions of...something placed upon it. Presumably, the door where the wolf-knight had been encamped out of, having given up returning from whence he came.

Last edited:
"Well," the stranger paused, digging into a nearby knapsack laying on a ruined marble pillar. His features looked relatively young, though, those of a keen medical sense would notice some oddities. Faint wrinkles and discolorations spotted his face, as if such a face was but an illusion. Pulling out a few loafs of simple bread, the knightly figure let out a curtsy, coy smile. "The clergy found my presence...disruptive. They had no reason to kill me, so they more or less, ah...removed me from the premises. I am not sure actually how long I, ah, been down here." he continued, seemingly purposefully keeping his identity secret.

Handing a loaf of bread to Coco and Yuuna, the two ladies would find the bread incredibly hard. More akin to hardtack than soft wheat bread, the stranger gave a light hiss, holding his hand over the blazing bonfire. "I hope you do not mind the bread. It has, ah, aged a bit. Just a bit." the wolf-warrior dusted his hands off, Captain Qadira looking utterly stunned and at a lost of words.

In the corner of everyone's eyes, a circular door forged of engraved stone lay ahead, strange, aged depictions of...something placed upon it. Presumably, the door where the wolf-knight had been encamped out of, having given up returning from whence he came.

u8QEB.jpg

Holding the hard bread in her right hand, Coco just sighed before forcing a small smile.

"Thanks..." She muttered before taking a bite out of the hard bread as to avoid being rude. Oh, and she was starving.

That was important too.

@Kaykay @Krieg @people​

Nathan Drake

Nathan observed the man and noticed the faint wrinkles on his face. It unsettled him more than he wanted too and when the others took the man's bread, he looked at it before he decided to approach the circular door to inspect it. If the wolf warrior overreacted, he would know if something was off. If he got there, he wrote whatever he found in his journal.

"Don't eat, but appreciate it, yes?"
In actuality Death's Head did not trust this person one bit. "Door behind us, lead us somewhere worthwhile. Or a trap, eh?"

Lucifer/ Chris/ Ashley/ Asher/ Ned

After a good seven minutes, Asher had decided he was clean and didn't smell bad and climbed out of the tub. Chris sighed and put clothes on him, knowing better than to argue with the young one. The doorbell rang. Despite it not being his house/ apartment, Asher went to go and answer the door, teleporting to the knob to open it. "Wait- well never mind," he said, as the door was already open.

Ned wasn't a people person. He was the first to admit that. So why was he delivering a pie to strangers across the hall? It was something Chuck had told him. To try to make more friends and not keep himself. He hoped they liked the pie... and didn't want him to eat it as he had used his touch to fix the fruit. He was surprised when a five year answer the door and he nervously smiled.

tumblr_lycc11bs2Y1r67yq3.gif

" Hi, I'm Ned. I live across the hall, I want to bring you a pie," he said.

" I like him. Can we keep him?" Asher asked.

Ashley frowned. " Are they done?" She muttered under her breath.

" So- I guess I will join the rest of them over there to play-," Lucifer turned to the door, looking at the pie in Ned's hand. There was something off about it.

@thatguyinthestore @Takumi @Gands

Fandral of Asgard

Fandral looked up, smiling at Asher making himself to home.

"Please come in, make yourself at home, and thank you for the pie! My name is Fandral, I moved in just a few days ago. "

Fandral didn't pay the man a great deal of attention, his eye on the handsome fighting woman he had met tonight.

@Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @thatguyinthestore

Jasmine glanced towards the door as Asher teleported to it and chuckled softly to herself. Though caught word of what Ashley said. Glancing down at her, the Nohrian Princess gave a tilt of her head.

"You don't seem to like her much, hm?" she said quietly enough for Ashley, and Fandral to an extent, to hear. It may not have really been her business, but it was too late now.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Gands @thatguyinthestore

"Claymores such as myself don't need to eat often." Clare spoke before glancing towards the door, some suspicions growing.

@Krieg @Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Archmage Jeremiah @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Kaykay @anybody I missed

The circular door Nathan and others observed appeared strange to say the least. Engraved with white chalk, an elaborate yet simplistic painting stood. Two silhouettes of women stood together, their heads thrown back as they appeared to be either chanting or singing. Around them, a chaotic whirlpool of scribbled chalk erupted, maddening scribbles of phrases and animals placed upon the blacken stone. For Nathan in particular, the paintings looked very old, akin to cave paintings made by prehistoric, tribal societies.

Turning away from the paintings, two circular disks could be seen on the ground just below the circular gate, appearing to be activated by the weight of two individuals standing on each one respectful.

Meanwhile, at the bonfire overlooking the scene, Qadira stomped forwards, pulling out a small stone hatchet and reeling it back with anger. Before she could vent her words at the cryptic wolf-knight, the man threw his armored gloves up, almost dropping his goblet of crimson wine.

"Heyheyhey now, kinswoman. Your merry little band appreciates my company, yes?" the wolf-stranger spoke, a cheeky smile on his unusual face. "Besides, ah, I might be your only friend it would seem. Not that it matters, ah, you won't get past that door. Trust me, the clergy kicked me out and locked it with a spell, I tried, woe is me I tried...." the wolf-knight said in fake disarray, throwing his hands up in supposed horror. Qadira, becoming more angered, grabbed at the man's neck, shaking him.

"W-Who, ah, a-are you! No man or beast should be down here!"

The wolf-knight smiled, taking another sip of his goblet.

"Perhaps I am no man or beast, but it should not concern you. After all, if I wanted you all dead, I would of done it~"

Status
Not open for further replies.