Ragnarok Plotting and Coordination

ZZzz, so me and @Hana were hoping to find the best way to introduce our characters Fenrir and Eira. Although the original idea was to make a mission, unfortunately, we don't have the time to GM, hahahaahahahaha ; _ ;

They're hunters, came to Ragnarok to work with the Coalition because they want to prevent incidents of people outside of their universe interfering with a major event that will probably happen in their lifetime.

Was hoping to bring them in and introduce them to some characters, work out a mission or something???
Well I need a way to introduce Zim and Gir, so perhaps we could have them meet somehow and introduce them that way?

I still need to introduce Hope, D.Va, and Akame.

Also, I've been sort of setting up a quest led by Morgan in the background, but, uh, that's sort of in limbo right now.

Either way, if anyone needs help or whatever, I can introduce a character.

The Price of Beauty

In a war-torn place like Ragnarok, despair is a common emotion, making the need for hope even more important. Sometimes, hope springs from the necessties: receiving supplies, getting medical assistance. Others come in the smallest places-a smile from a stranger, someone offering you a hand when you fall. Or, perhaps a beauftiful painting, full of life and color, that speaks ten thousand words with a second glance.

Unfortunately, in this place where even necessities like food and water have to be flown in, liesures once taken for granted are missed heavily-including paint. Fortunately there are those in the Outer City who are able to find anything and everything you need...granted you can help them in return.

The task seems simple enough: retrieve an item that went missing when a shadier character swiped it. However, the thief's trail seems to vanish in thin air after a certain point, meaning that this hunt for hope may take a malevolent turn.

------------

This is a mission I drummed up based on what Angie has in mind to do. There aren't too many details since I don't wanna give too much away as to what happens, lol.​

Reactions: Minerva and Takumi
ZZzz, so me and @Hana were hoping to find the best way to introduce our characters Fenrir and Eira. Although the original idea was to make a mission, unfortunately, we don't have the time to GM, hahahaahahahaha ; _ ;

They're hunters, came to Ragnarok to work with the Coalition because they want to prevent incidents of people outside of their universe interfering with a major event that will probably happen in their lifetime.

Was hoping to bring them in and introduce them to some characters, work out a mission or something???

EDIT: I might end up GMing this myself if its just a small group. These days I really do I want to kms hahahaha what am i doing s tress???

I have to introduce Nah, so I'm down for whatever if you guys are still gonna do it.

Okay y'all, gonna go ahead and start the mission I posted above! Anyone who wants in feel free to tag me with a reply to Angie at the Cog-and-Sword!

₱ł₱ɆⱤ ₳₮ ₮ⱧɆ ₲₳₮Ɇ₴ Ø₣ Đ₳₩₦

Recent musings have floated in whispers and murmurings throughout Charon. A small village to the north of the capital, Piper's Landing, has gone quiet. All attempts to send envoys and messengers have resulted in failure, the caravans presumably vanishing to the cruel landscape of Ash. Radio and digital communication also appears to be blocked, with many authorities worrying of dark presences within Piper's Landing.

A merchant has posted fliers throughout Charon and other key spots calling for adventurers and soldiers to find out what is happening in Piper's Landing. With the meeting location being the outskirts of Charon, the envoy will travel north by foot, reaching Piper's Landing hopefully by nightfall. Desperate for money, glory or adventure, you ignore the chill in your spine and accept the mission.

In the distance, above either the crowds of people or the rustling of trees, the sound of a lone, pipe instrument could be heard playing...

-New Event-
-Start Date: May 28th, 2017-

• Useful
Reactions: Atomyk

Recent musings have floated in whispers and murmurings throughout Charon. A small village to the north of the capital, Piper's Landing, has gone quiet. All attempts to send envoys and messengers have resulted in failure, the caravans presumably vanishing to the cruel landscape of Ash. Radio and digital communication also appears to be blocked, with many authorities worrying of dark presences within Piper's Landing.

A merchant has posted fliers throughout Charon and other key spots calling for adventurers and soldiers to find out what is happening in Piper's Landing. With the meeting location being the outskirts of Charon, the envoy will travel north by foot, reaching Piper's Landing hopefully by nightfall. Desperate for money, glory or adventure, you ignore the chill in your spine and accept the mission.

In the distance, above either the crowds of people or the rustling of trees, the sound of a lone, pipe instrument could be heard playing...

-New Event-
i like it

• Love
Reactions: Krieg
ty when the fuck are we doin konosuba

• Love

-New Event-

I also like

• Love
In honor of our latest mission, a new location is being added to Ash!

Piper's Landing

Wy5M5Te.jpg

A small settlement far northwards of Charon, this village used to hold the site of tribal fiefdoms struggling for the power of Ash's rare resources of grain and wheat. When Malevolence struck ages ago, once lush plains shifted into a horrid swamp. The inhabitants banded together to form formidable self-serving village situated in the middle of the swamp. Once reputable, the village now serves as a den of bandits, thieves, outlaws, and exiles.

Last edited: