Ragnarok Is Nigh (JUMP-IN RP - PLAYERS NEEDED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked him over and nodded, heading in the direction her internal compass led her. "All right, let's go." She said bluntly.

''Okay...'' Zach said. After about an hour, they arrived at the cold coast city called San Francisco. ''This place is pretty cool, full of humans!'', he exclaimed.

"I heard that city had become a refuge and that the creatures coming through the cracks in the walls were avoiding it for some reason" Bazur finishes looting the corpses. He found nothing.

''That's because someone or something put some type of incredibly strong protection spell on it.'' Zach explained.

Wrenching the cracked glass holding her slightly mangled flower from another's cold fingers, she broke the glass and dusted off the flower. Tytan put the flower in her hair, sighing and bending down to rub against the dry blood that settled on her bare feet. She scratched some dirt from her bright anklets, then stretching towards the sky. She lifted her foot and reaching back, stretching it and then pressing her heel against the ground and pushing at her thighs. She did the same to her left leg, then rolled her neck, popping her knuckles. The ruby haired female tapped her feet against the ground three times on both sides, expelling some pain and mainly stiffness from fighting.​

She felt her face, slapping her cheeks and turning around, stepping over the shattered glass and yawning. Scanning her body for cuts, her feet leaded her out into the open. She didn't have anything else stolen from her, so she was gonna be on her way. Tytan's eyes noticed three figures not too far from her and immediately jumped back, throwing up her fists and parting her feet defensively. More? She was almost at her limit before she needed rest, the thief was a handful to catch, that running bastard him...

Zach looked in an alleyway and saw a red-haired girl, walked to her, and greeted her. ''My name's Zach, what's yours?'', he said, laughing at the pose she was making.

Tytan tensed up, taking a small step back as one of them walking closer. She was on her tippy toes, like some "cute little fighter". Surprisingly, out of no where, he greeted her. He didn't look harmful, but she couldn't trust just appearance. Wary, she stared him down with a slight frown on her face, the scowl deepening as he began to giggle. What the hell was he laughing about? She thrusted forward sharply and launched a hard fist at his stomach... Going for his face would be more risky, seeing as his head was all the way up there.​

Zeph took the blow, but it didn't hurt much... He laughed again. He threw his sword on the floor and kicked it away. ''There, trust me now? I'm no pedo...'', he said persuasively.

Tytan was appalled. He just laughed again, laughed at her! She wasn't in the mood. Watching him 'surrender' and kick his sword away, she was still smoldering with anger. She was Tytan, he should have been flying into the distance or doubled over in pain... She still stepped back, scowling still. "What do you want, uwa?" She hissed in an annoyed tone, still stepping back from him. She wasn't one to just trust strangers, even if they didn't have their sword or seemed friendly. Tytan refused to put her fists down. "Pe-do, uwa? What, uwa...?" What was that? Whatever, she didn't have patience from Mister Giggles.​

''Look, I don't want to cause you harm. Just because I kicked away my sword doesn't mean I was top class in the army, if you're having thoughts.'' He said this warily, knowing that this child looked like she was about to claw his face out.

Tytan can admit, she was kind of intimidated. No, she shouldn't be intimidated, she knew what she could do. After thinking hard about it, her fists dropped and she held one of the two flaps of her tan dress firmly. "...." She took a step forward, swinging out a small hand to him for shaking. "Tytan, uwa." Her voice lost it's annoyance and was replaced with neutrality.​

He gladly shook her hand. He introduced Tytan to Bazur and Seraphina and explained that he was touring them around the city.

A sharp, crisp feeling hung in the air, even though a damp chill had formed around them. It was a welcome surprise, considering most of the wards protecting this part of the planet were almost completely destroyed. "The walls are holding up here..." She muttered to herself, looking around at the high rise buildings and concrete paths under her feet. "But why is it still stable?"

Her angel senses felt there was something wrong, but there were more immediate and pressing matters at hand. Her legs, as she started to notice, had begun to shake and her brain pounded against her skull. Her body needed sustenance, and soon. "I need food and something more appropriate to wear." She said, motioning to her tattered dress and bloody feet.

''Hm, there is a market near here. Perhaps I will go in there lone and get the dress myself?'' He examined her to see her size in clothing.
He strode to a nearby Target and bought a gown for Seraphina along with some bandages and some slippers and a water bottle. ''Here, put these on and drink this.'' He gave the items to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.