Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
The prophecy of Ragnarok is a prophecy that has been passed on for eons. But what is it exactly? Is it real?

Ragnarok isn't just a story, but it isn't reality either. All legends have two sides, much like a coin.

The sad truth.
And the happy lie.

In the tale of Ragnarok, is there good? Is there evil? Who is innocent and who is the harbringer of war? All answers will be revealed when the time comes...

... and that time is now...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Izurich
Hoshizora Hikaru is an average first-year High School Student. Life was ordinary for him until something odd happened.

A series of events started when his mother had sent him a letter towards the end of Winter.
Hey, Hikaru,

This is mom. How have you been? I'm just glad you're alright dear.
Three girls will be staying with you from today onwards. You always did want siblings now didn't you? They're the Ragnarok sisters. What I want to say is - take care of these girls, and I've told them to take care of you. I've done the paperwork for some things, so they'll be going to school when it starts. Well, have fun. Don't be a bad boy, if you know what I mean~!

-Mom

Right after reading the letter, Hikaru's doorbell rang, only to show three girls that was shown in his mother's attached photos. They were quirky, but what he didn't realise at first was that they weren't ordinary humans.

They were Divine Beasts. Gods. Gods said in myths and legends to cause great destruction.

But hey, they don't seem so bad, right?

Either way, this is the start of a new journey.​

Last edited:
Welcome to Ragnarok Girls!! This Roleplay is primarily based on the concept of generic Japanese Light Novel harems and such. I intended for this to be a harem, but must as well allow some flexibility and make it a pseudoharem, right?

This takes place primarily in Shibuya, Tokyo.

The core concepts are - Norse Mythology, Irish Legend and Arthurian Tales.

Anyways, the premise of the story is that a young High Schooler, named Hoshizora Hikaru, has been visited by three lasses, known as the Ragnarok Sisters, who were recently - for the lack of a more suitable word - adopted by his mother. They now live in his house.

What they don't tell him at first is that they are the three children of Loki - Fenrir, Jormungandr and Hel.

I will require two others to play the trio. The last, untaken member of this trio will be taken by me. There will be no reserves, first come first serve!

There are other factions and other roles to play apart from the sisters. Such as the End Enders, Odin's troops, and all that.

The Ragnarok Sisters are partially pre-made. However, I want flexibility and constructiveness. Their history is based on their myth so there's no need to write it (But you should at least know it to some extent).

Vana Gandr Ragnarok,
or Vana, is the guise that Fenrir takes. She's the oldest and biggest of the siblings. She's a toughie, and can be pretty rough on the outside. She wields the Chains of Gleipnir, which are always bound to her hands and feet by cuffs. These chains are thin, but are made from the most impossible and durable materials. She is able to transform into her Beast form - a giant Wolf.

Jormun Gandr Ragnarok,
or Jormun, is the guise that Jormungandr, the Midgard Serpent, takes. The middle sibling gets a good deal of privileges, they all say. She is thin and pretty flat, not that she cares. This bespectabled slender lady tends to read a book when she is bored, and bothers to carry at least one around. Her bite is poisonous, but her fangs can also release poisons that counter other poisons too. She is able to transform into her beast form - a giant snake.

Hel Reginn Ragnarok,
or Hel, is the guise that Hel, ruler of the Nordic underworld, takes. The youngest sibling takes the shape of a little girl, and is covered in bandages in some areas. She is said to be 'half dead and half alive'. Seemingly innocent and very child-like in appearance and behaviour, she is a force to be reckoned with. She possesses a good deal of Necromancy.
The End Enders is an organization that focuses on eliminating and combating potential agents involved in possible 'End of the World' scenarios, real or mythological. Heck, they've fought aliens and stopped giant meteorites. They have heard rumours of this trio escaping their prisons, and thus the task at hand was to locate them and eliminate them. Their primary goal is to preserve humanity for as long as possible. They have a Shibuya hideout.
These troops primarily focus on finding the trio. They've had trouble, though. These men and women are warriors of Valhalla, and believe that Ragnarok has only just begun.

Applications

(Insert Picture Here)

Name:
Role in Story: Ragnarok Sister
Physical Age: Well... how old do you look?
Physical Traits: Height in metres, other details not in picture, etc.
Personality: Well... At least a paragraph.
Skill: Well?
Weaponry: Well? Make it plausible please.
Abilities: Well? What are they?
Other Information: Stuff that doesn't fit up there.
(Insert Picture Here)

Name:
Rank in Organization: I will control the 'Leader' position.
Motivation: Why did he or she join the End Enders? 'Just to make money' is plausible.
History: At least a paragraph.
Weaponry: Well?
(Insert Picture Here)

Name:
(Insert Picture Here)

Name:
Affiliation: Maybe you're affiliated with something or someone?
(Insert Picture Here)

Name:
Role in Story: Maybe you're someone's normal human friend? Whose?

Last edited:
Rules and Information

The usual. I know that you're all mature adults so please cooperate and have common sense.
If you're going to ask, Gods and single mythological figures will be playable, if my permission is asked via PM. I will limit the positions for these based on how many others have joined. Even then, there'll be a definite 'not allowed' list below. I have the right to reject and add suggestions to the banned list.
Well, genderbend them, make them big, make them small, your choice.
Irish and Arthurian figures will play a role only in later arcs or stories.
Be fair and fight fair.
I will observe any argument that occurs in the OoC so... try to avoid such
No special snowflakes, Mary Sues, etc.
My word is final. Please cooperate.
Inactivity for a week will result in my attempting to alert you. Two weeks will make you considered for deletion. Three is definite deletion. That is, unless you state a valid reason.

Odin
Loki
Frigg
Angrboda
The Norn Trio
Lugh
Cu Chulainn
Nimue
Morgana
Elaine
Morgause

Last edited:
Last edited:
Post reserved for information.

Post reserved for Information.

You may now post.

Last edited:
lol it looks way interesting, and I'd make a cs for it, but if your requiring adult age for it, I'll be unable to join (only 16.5 now)

lol it looks way interesting, and I'd make a cs for it, but if your requiring adult age for it, I'll be unable to join (only 16.5 now)

You will not require an adult age to partake. Any age suited for this site's range can partake. What made you say that?

Already talked to @Crow about joining. :) I shall be taking Hel! Oh hell yes!

-

x6WoHlS.jpg

Full Name: Hel Reginn Ragnarok
Nicknames: Hel, Helly
Role in Story: Ragnarok Sister (Youngest)
-
Physical Age
: 13 years old
Age: Millenias old, she stopped counting, but definitely younger than her older sisters.
Physical Traits: 122 cm / 4'0", purplish gray hair, violet eyes with swirly irises, yellow horns (can be hidden at will)
Personality: Usually acts like a child, innocent and cheerful, but behind those bubbly behavior, lies a sadistic mistress befitting Hel's true role as a Ruler of the Underworld. Hel loves to deliberately use her adorable appearance to fool other people to get what she wants, she also likes to prank everyone around her, be it her older sisters, Hikaru, Hikaru's classmates, other Gods, monsters, civilians, even the neighbor's pet dog. It is her way of both showing affection and/or resentment for her targets, but to not draw too much attention, her pranks are never fatal.
-
: Hikaru, graveyards, talking with spirits, pranks
Dislikes: Odin, Thor, sharp and keen people, girls with big boobs
-
Skill
: Trap-crafting, stealth, acrobatics, strategy
Weaponry: "Bandages of Hel" as she calls it. The bandages wrapping her limbs can be controlled at will like prehensile limbs. Their uses are virtually limitless, grabbing, binding, whipping, bondage-stuffs, etc.
Abilities:
  • Goddess: Immortality, immunity to poison and diseases, and other standard perks associated with being a God
  • Necromancy: Summoning wraiths, reanimating corpses and skeletons, calling upon/dispelling spirits of the dead, and all things related to it

-
Other Information
: She likes calling Hikaru "Onii-chan" in public as to make him looks like a pervert.

I'm not a mature adult so am I allowed to not cooperate?
Now, unfortunately I dislike both harem and Norse mythology, so I shan't be participating.

I'm not a mature adult so am I allowed to not cooperate?
Now, unfortunately I dislike both harem and Norse mythology, so I shan't be participating.
What!? Noooo! No kyubeey no love. :(

Very well. Have fun!

Hel is good to accept. Remember that the standard deity immortality doesn't make one truly invincible.

Very well. Have fun!

Hel is good to accept. Remember that the standard deity immortality doesn't make one truly invincible.
Wonderful!

And yep, I am aware, duly noted. ;)

Dropped in here thanks to an invitation from @Izurich. :)

I believe that I may be interested! Not sure on what role I may be interested in taking, though. Probably one of the sisters? (I just woke up and only had a sip of coffee. I need at least 3 cups to fully function.)

Dropped in here thanks to an invitation from @Izurich. :)

I believe that I may be interested! Not sure on what role I may be interested in taking, though. Probably one of the sisters? (I just woke up and only had a sip of coffee. I need at least 3 cups to fully function.)
Hi, Jerelin! So good to see your interest. :D Thank you, truly.

OMG! Take the sisters! :D Choose either Fenrir or Jormun, then as Crow said, they will take the last one. The three lovely trio will be completed! :D

I believe I will be taking Jormun, if that's alright! Working on a CS now. ^_^