Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Superheroics, Slice-of-Life, Anime, a fair deal of fandom...
Well, let's hope this doesn't add to my dead RP resume!

This RP is in the vein of batty bs like Haiyore Nyaruko-san, Gabriel Dropout, Maidragon, and the like, while having a fair share of rivalries, fighting and stuff, much like some combat Light Novel.

Anyways, here's the concept.

My character, Hikaru, is but a boy going to high school/middle school/something. One day, his mother sends him a letter, saying that he will be getting three new sisters ringing at his door soon - three new sisters adopted by her from Iceland.

It turns out, these three sisters who came knocking on the door a few days later were named Vana, Jormun and Hel. Later on, Hikaru would discover that that Vana was the Fenris Wolf, Jormun was the Midgard Serpent and Hel was the ruler of her namesake Underworld domain.

Fenrisulfr, Jormungandr and Hel - the three children of Loki who were cast away to prevent Ragnarok from happening. Hikaru then ponders - what exactly was his mother doing and how did she do it?

Nevermind that, it's time for relentless hijinks!

Naturally, Vana would look the oldest, Jormun would be the middle and Hel would be dainty. Alternatively, we could pull a Sasami-san and make Hel look the oldest while Vana look the youngest.

All anime you named are enjoyable, so I think this might be fun. Interest noted.

Also, I have some questions.
1.) Can we reserve a character? I kinda want to play Hel.
2.) Just to be sure, do I make a CS with only those name as a fixed information and add anything else (personality, additional bio, appearance, etc.) by myself, or you have completed CSs? I personally prefer the former...

Vania? Like, Shadowverse Vania, Granblue Fantasy Vania or Rage of Bahamut Vania?

About your questions...

1. I might have to hold on to that one first. I'll get back to you on that.

2. Names will be pre-provided, histories would preferably be myth-based, but aside from that, everything else is free-reign.

Reactions: Vania
@Vania

You have successfully reserved Hel.

Reactions: Vania
Vanaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hanazawa.

I'll be reserving her if possible.

Also, I can make us character banners, if you'd like. We can discuss plot as well, so I'd get the gist of what will go on in the RP.

#WeisenhartIsBackAtRPingWHAAAAT

Reactions: Vania and Crow
That's Vana and Hel reserved.

I've got a good deal of plotting to plot. Beyond Slice of life moments, I haven't thought too much about the other aspects I want to include, such as those who wish to hunt the sisters down.

I can be an antagonist and one of the sisters. Huehuehue.

Hmm I'm also interested in playing some bad guys, so I have a suggestion. Why don't each sister's player make another CS at some point, presenting an antagonist who focus at that player's character? That way, we can have our characters interact and work together as well as go deep into a character's background without solely relying on CS. (If needed, this can have a requirement of PM discussion in order to have a consistent history.) What do you think? @Crow @Weisenhart

Why don't each sister's player make another CS at some point, presenting an antagonist who focus at that player's character?

I did have plan for a similiar scenario where one of each sister's perils would rise to fight them eventually, except I was thinking of playing them.

Having players play them is a better idea if I desire for this to have a fair share of slice of life. I would be controlling a lot of other characters after all.

Such as Thor striking upon Jormungandr, seeing that they're natural enemies in Legend.

Or how Fenrir may be foes with Vidar or Tyr, or even Odin him(her?)self.

Speaking of this matter, I was planning to portray Loki, but if someone else wishes to, well...

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I really shouldn't pick up another RP but....

....yep, I'd RP a snek.

• Love
Reactions: Crow
I'll set the thread up either tomorrow or on the Weekend.

Lots of stuff to get-a-rollin' and stuff to research on.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.