Rag On GMK

S

Slyen

Original poster
So let me put it this way. I like GMK but sometimes... he lucks out.

We all know how he lives almost quite litterally down the road from me. Well if you didn't, now you do.

Point is this fucker has the USO sending people he knows to play concerts for him. I get some country singer by the name of McCoy and he gets fuckin' Papa Roach. Who the fuck is Neil McCoy? I mean ok it wasn't a bad concert but not to mention that was like our ONE concert we get for this year as well... just how much advertisment are they going to do for WEEKDAY EVENTS that take place 4 FUCKIN' HOURS AWAY!?

Fuckin' MWR.

Fuckin' GMK.

You Suck.

That is all.

Everything sucks according to you. :cow:

well you COULD always put in a pass or take leave and then get the fuck down here so we can get shitfaced hammered while partying to Papa Roach

Just saying...being a whily little bitch never got you anywhere unless you're name is Anakin Skywalker.

SLYEN, YOU HAVE DESECRATED ONE OF THE MOST HOLIEST LAWS OF INSANITY.

ONLY PAOROU GETS TO POST NEW THREADS.

ONLY PAOROU.

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ARROGANCE.

You're Face is on the rag orion

GIVEN THE NAME OF THE THREAD GMK, I DOUBT MY FACE IS THE ONE WITH BLOODY RAGS ON IT.

GMK DOESN'T POST IN TOR, AND FARTS WITH THE WALKMAN ON FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

In a serious struggle there is no worse cruelty than to be magnanimous at an inopportune time.

Seriously Paorou... I think you spammed worse than my "Yrly" posts...

Anyway GMK I was thinking about that whole idea of coming down for the concert and figured out it probably won't work seeing as I need to be back here at 0500 ish for duty the next morning. I mean seriously... would it would require putting in a pass that makes people be moved about on their days off.