1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance. The occasional slice-of-life if the plot is interesting.
Hi there! So, after quite a long absence from this site, and roleplay, I'm back and looking for new partners. I'm not looking for a lot at the moment, but I am looking for a few, so here goes! PM me if you're interested.

Please note that I'm currently mostly looking for fandom roleplays right now! I already have some originals, so I'd like some fandoms as well. That being said, I'd also be interested in putting the fandom characters in AU situations.

About Me:
  • I'm adaptable, but I prefer at least an intermediate to advanced level (my ideal length is about 2-4 paragraphs)​
  • Very occasionally, I will do speed/chat RPs if I'm feeling lazy, but like I said, I usually prefer longer posts.​
  • My favourite genres are fantasy (medieval or modern) and romance​
  • I might be a little rusty, but bear with me! If you'd like examples of my writing, feel free to ask and I can link you to my AO3 and tumblr.​
  • I try to reply at least twice a week (at the bare minimum, I can do more), but sometimes life can get in the way, and my memory is awful. Plus, my email likes to filter Iwaku notifications as junk randomly sometimes, so if I haven't replied in a while, please just give me a nudge!​
  • I like to be friends with my partners, so feel free to strike up a conversation!​
  • I like to plot things out - I feel like things are more likely to get stale if we don't think at least a little about where we're going.​
  • I like to include libertine/red star content from time to time, but I prefer roleplays to be more plot-heavy.​
  • I can do MxM, MxF, and FxF pairings (I usually prefer playing a female in a MxF pairing, however).​
  • For fandom roleplays, I'll list pairings that I like, but I also enjoy doing OCxOC pairings.​
  • *s will go next to stuff I'm craving.​
  • Roles I specifically want to play will be bold.
  • If you don't see a fandom of yours on there, feel free to message me and ask, as I might have forgotten to list something.
Fandoms:
Dragon Age*
-Ty Lee/Azula
-Korra/Asami
-Korra/Tahno
-Mako/Wu
Akatsuki no Yona*
-Hak/Yona*
-Hak/Jaeha
-Jaeha/Kija
Shingeki no Kyojin
-Jean/Eren
Steven Universe
Game of Thrones
Bleach*
-Grimmjow/Ichigo
-Grimmjow/OC**

General Pairings:
Any forbidden love, it's my jam
Noble/Commoner
Knight/Noble
Knight/Commoner
Fallen Angle/Human
Vampire/Hunter
Mage/Templar (Dragon Age)
Mage/Ex-Templar (Dragon Age)
Human/Dalish (Dragon Age)*
Diety/Human
Spirit/Human

Plot Ideas:

(Plot 1)
Character 1 is a seemingly ordinary university student. One day, they are kidnapped and taken to a remote island where they discover that they have latent psychic/supernatural abilities. They are forcibly trained to kill by a mysterious military organization, alongside other young psychics. Character 2 is either a fellow trainee, or one of the agents/trainers from the organization.

(Plot 2)
Character 1 - serial number XV-92894 - is, on the surface, just an android programmed to serve humans. However, when Character 2, a genius hacker, purchases XV-92894 a defect becomes apparent - they can feel emotion. When character 2 inspects their android, they discover classified information has been secretly installed onto XV-92894, thrusting them into the middle of a conspiracy and sending them on the run.

(Plot 3)
Character 1, code-named Strings (this would be me), is an illegal violinist in a world where music has been outlawed. Character 2 is an ordinary citizen that gets swept up in the world of illegal music.​

Last edited:
I am also returning after a bit of a hiatus and I need to do a Dragon Age Roleplay...right now. I have been dying to do one for such a long time! I will be sending you a message here soon to see if you would be interested.

I am also returning after a bit of a hiatus and I need to do a Dragon Age Roleplay...right now. I have been dying to do one for such a long time! I will be sending you a message here soon to see if you would be interested.
Sure thing! I sent you a reply!

I'd be interested in playing a Male in an MxF pairing if you're still looking.

I'll PM you.

That android plot you have there sounds amazing! I'll be sending you a PM in a few minutes, but-- androids, emotions, and political plots? I love it all.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: determinator
Looking for one or two more roleplays :) craving dragon age, or something more modern, and FxF.

Updated with some pairings!

Plot 1 or Knight/Noble seems pretty interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.