1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance. The occasional slice-of-life if the plot is interesting.
So, I just joined this site and I figured I'd jump start things by making a partner search thread.
I'm Rae, and I'm 18, and I really love fantasy.

I'm really craving a Dragon Age roleplay ;-;

About Me
Most of what you need to know, you can find on my profile.
While I put my posting expectations as intermediate, I am adaptable - and if you prefer to post more, I will do my best to match your length.
I very occasionally will also do speed/give-no-fucks RPs.
I usually like to discuss plots before we start.
I'd prefer it if you PMed me if you're interested, since I like to keep my threads "clean".
I'm okay with mature/sexual content.
I usually prefer to have more plot than smut, however, unless you come up with something really good lol.
I generally prefer to have some sort of romance in my roleplays.
I can play any gender or SO.
For fandom RPs, I don't mind using original characters or canon characters.

Fandoms
Dragon Age***
Game of Thrones*
Vikings
Akatsuki no Yona
K Project/[K]
The 100
MCU
Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin

Genres
Medieval/High Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Apocalypse
Dystopian
Romance

Pairings
Apprentice/Master
Noble/Commoner
Knight/Noble
Knight/Commoner
Fallen Angel/Human
Vampire/Hunter
Mage/Templar (Dragon Age)
Mage/Ex-Templar (Dragon Age)
Ex-Equalist/Bender (The Legend of Korra)

F/M
F/F*
M/M

Plots (to be updated)

(Plot One)
C1 always thought that they were normal. They struggled through highschool, worried about college and despaired over crushes. Everything changed when they were kidnapped by C2, a skilled spy and assassin. C2 takes C1 to a secret agency, where C1 learns that they have extremely powerful latent magical abilities that, unbeknownst to them, the agency wants to use to take over the world. Faced with the danger of self-destruction, C1 agrees to work with and train with C2, both in fighting and in learning to control their powers.

(Plot Two)
C1 is the princess of a kingdom in which magic is forbidden, and daughter to a king that abhors and fears it. When she comes of age (either 16 or 18 depending on the roleplay), she discovers, in a very public way, that she herself has magic. Her father sentences her to death. Though she manages to escape, it is just barely with her life. She ends up on the doorstep of C2, a witch/wizard living in the wilds.

(Plot Three)
In a futuristic world where magic is as common as red hair, mages, alongside many other things, have been declared illegal by an oppressive government. Recently, there have been terrorist attacks across the country - illegal mage groups looking to overthrow the Council. Character 1 is an infamous terrorist that belongs to one of the most famous mage organisations - The Masked Vanguard. Character 2 has lived a normal life thusfar, but recently found out that they are a mage. Now they live in fear of being found out and take both an interest in the terrorist's activities and the new student at their school/university (who, incidentally, is character 1 - though character 2 doesn't know that).

**(Plot Four)
Character 1 is a Knight of a religious/holy order, that has failed on an important mission. They are given one final chance to redeem themselves and are sent to find a powerful magical amulet that has been lost to legend for centuries. Character 2 (I'd prefer to play this character) is the follower of an underground religion that is considered heresy across most of the land, and especially so by Character 1, that is searching for this same amulet for personal reasons. When they come across each other, they decide to help each other for the time being and duel for the amulet when they find it.

***(Plot Five - Dragon Age)
Set post-Inquisition, spoilers for Leliana becoming Divine.
The Mage-Templar war is over, and the mages have their freedom at last, thanks to Divine Victoria. Character 1 was a Templar, one of those few who had managed to avoid Corypheus' corruption. Though the world has changed, they still stand strongly by the views that mages are evil and need to be killed, made Tranquil or imprisoned. Their lyrium supply is cut off, and they begin to go through dangerous withdrawals. Character 2 is a mage who used to be Tranquil - but was saved from it by a spirit of Compassion - and thus is resentful of the Templars. They find Character 1 injured in the woods, and helps nurse them back to health, not knowing that they are a Templar.​

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
I wouldn't mind becoming your partner if you'd like :)

I would be interested in seeing in being a partner of yours if you are still looking for them :D I particularly would be interested in discussing that second plot of yours :D

I already have someone for plot two, but I've updated the plots so if you're interested in them PM me!

Updated with a dragon age plot! Hella super craving dragon age, dang

Cool! :) PM me with whatever plot/pairing you want to do, or if you have your own idea you'd prefer ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.