1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Magical, Romance. The occasional slice-of-life if the plot is interesting.
Hey there! So, it's that time again where I'm looking for new roleplays/partners again! If you're interested, you can either post here or shoot me a PM - though I do prefer PMs, as they're easier for me to keep track of.

About Me
  • I usually post 2-4 paragraphs. I can do more, however.
  • I try to reply at least twice a week (or more), but sometimes life can get in the way, and I'm awfully forgetful; so if I haven't replied in a while, just give me a nudge.​
  • I like to both discuss plot and just chat with my partners!​
  • I'm willing to do red star/adult content, but I prefer more plot-heavy roleplays.​
  • I'm currently craving FxF!​
  • I'm not looking for any more MxF apart from select pairings that I'm craving.​
  • I will do MxM if the plot is interesting enough.​
  • I'm willing to do any combination of pairings for fandom, though I'd prefer to double for CanonxOC​
  • I'd really like to try out a polyamory roleplay!​
  • *s are next to things I'm craving, and roles I'd prefer to play are in bold.​

Fandoms

Dragon Age*

-Korra/Asami
-Korra/Tahno

Akatsuki no Yona
-Hak/Yona
-Hak/Jaeha

Shingeki no Kyojin
-Jean/Eren

Steven Universe

Game of Thrones

Bleach*
-Grimmjow/Ichigo
-Grimmjow/OC**

Haikyuu!!*
-I'd love to genderbend some characters for this.

Kuroko no Basuke
-Momoi Satsuki/Riko Aida
-Aomine Daiki/Kagami Taiga (possibly genderbent?)

Pairings
Forbidden love!
Mage/(Ex-)Templar (Dragon Age)
Human/Dalish (Dragon Age)
Fallen Angel/Human
Crystal Gem/Homeworld Gem (Steven Universe)
Deity/Human*
Spirit/Human
Knight/Commoner
Knight/Noble or Royalty
Noble or Royaly/Commoer

Plots

(Plot 1)*
Character 1 is the deity of a small, forgotten shrine in the woods. Once worshiped by many as a powerful god(ess), they are now on the verge of fading from memory and existence. That is, until character 2, taking shelter from a storm, happens upon the shrine - and is somehow able to see the deity.

(Plot 2)
Character 1 is a seemingly ordinary university student. One day, they are kidnapped and taken to a remote island where they discover that they have latent psychic/supernatural abilities. They are forcibly trained to kill by a mysterious military organization, alongside other young psychics. Character 2 is either a fellow trainee, or one of the agents/trainers from the organization.

(Plot 3)
Character 1 - serial number XV-92894 - is, on the surface, just an android programmed to serve humans. However, when Character 2, a genius hacker, purchases XV-92894 a defect becomes apparent - they can feel emotion. When character 2 inspects their android, they discover classified information has been secretly installed onto XV-92894, thrusting them into the middle of a conspiracy and sending them on the run.

Last edited:
Plots updated~

I may be able to play Grimmjow with a oc as long as we double so I can have a oc.

I may be able to play Grimmjow with a oc as long as we double so I can have a oc.
That's perfectly fine with me ^_^ PM me? I'll work on thinking up some plot ideas in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.