We'll paint it red to fit right in
This is it, the apocalypse
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

All systems go, the sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside"

Taken from imagine dragons "Radioactive"

In a world that has nuclear reactors powering cities, and nuclear bombs point at countries, an apocalypse could happen at any moment. One wrong this said by a leader could set the world on fire. In our case, it was the earthquakes and tsunamis. They caused mass pandemonium, and leaders started fighting for resources. One thing led to another, and the world caught fire. Millions have died. A few have survived, in small pocketes all around the globe. Its been many years since the world was set afire. 300 years have past. The world has changed. We have changed. We are radioactive.

To go into more detail, the food we eat and the water we drink is all radioactive. Over time, it has made us radioactive. Our bodies have changed. Some of us have special powers. Some of us can change into animals. Some of us are half animal. All of us are different. We are radioactive.

We are all under one government. It is corrupt. We as a team, must fix it. We have been selected by the New Age Revolution specifically for this task. We all have something special about us. Of course we do.
WE ARE RADIOACTIVE!!

Rules:
1: No gary sues/mary sue/ debbie downers/donnie downers.
2: No god modding
3: no invincibility/all powerfull god types. no all seeing eyes/ all hearing ears. that makes it too easy. You have a weakness. You also do not know everything.
4: Iwaku rules apply
5: if you fall in love you may not do it with your own character
6:1 character limit not including throw aways. ( throw aways are people like messengers or random people you interact with that arent part of the main group)
7: no killing other characters without their consent.
8: I have the right to add or change rules as i see fit.
9: Cursing allowed
10:have fun!

Form:
Name:
Pic:
Any variances from pic?:
Radioactive Power:
Weapon if used:
Weakness:
Anything you'd like to add?:

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jayda
Age( must be over 15 but under 30):19
Pic:
Red_Winged_Archer_by_moemoe1.jpg

Any variances from pic?: NOt really but you cant see her eyes. They are a very light gray. Almost indistinguishable from the whites of her eyes.
Radioactive Power: Her wings and she never misses.
Weapon if used: Bow and any type of arrow. Throwing knives. Her entire body is a weapon.
Weakness: Her wings are very delicate. Think tissue paper delicate.
Anything you'd like to add?: She is quiet and thoughtfull. She thinks things thru. She prefers to work alone, but knows she must have teammates for this job. Hard shell on the outside, gooey on the inside. Also, she chews on the mint leaves alot. So she always smells of mint. Its kinda why shes a long range fighter, she smells to strongly to sneak up on anyone.

Ceilia Maddox

Illusionist

Weakness:
Illusion takes a great deal of concentration.
As well as any attempt to touch the illusion will also break the spell.

Weapons:
She is also trained to use a pair of butterfly knives.

Extra:
Ceilia is a playful, mischievous thing.
Sometimes a little brash but always knows what's best for her in the end.
Quick to temper and as sharp as a double edged sword; she makes her living striking deals with desperate people.
Or conning the less cunning.

Can your power be your weakness? Like, say you dissolve whatever you touch, and you can't turn it off. This includes food. You'd be starving, and therefore weak. Does that make sense?

Yes it does, but there would have to be some way to circumvent it. You wouldnt last very long in this rp with no food, water, or clothing.

Jayda was hunting in the forest when she heard a rustle behind her. What ever was behind her was close. Too close. She tensed and launched into the air, preforming the hardest take off for her fragile wings. She landed in a branch above the spot she had been standing. She waited for what ever was behind her to show itself.

Name: Atticus

Pic:
dc6b5980a2702ec078ba7bf332870372-d6ablxw.jpg

Any variances from pic?: He does not have the two horns on his head.

Radioactive Power: Is a centaur that can bend/control water.

Weapon if used: Bow ; Arrows (click the links)

Weakness: Atticus can only bend water when water is near. He can not conjure it out of nowhere.
He also doesn't know how to control his ability too much, and if fact, has used it very minimal times in his entire life, mainly when he was very young.

Anything you'd like to add?
Since he was young, Atticus has been taught the ways of the bow and arrow by his grandfather, a war strategist, who thinks that Atticus's ability to bend water will never be useful in a fight, and although he believes that Atticus should take up skills with more modern weaponry, he admits that Atticus has a natural ability to be efficient in any kind of fight or war with any weapon that he chooses.

Atticus takes all of his studies seriously and doesn't care to have much fun or to have many friends. He prefers to spend the days with his grandfather to learn more secrets of his sacred weapon. He also loves to adventure in the forests nearest his home and will sometimes stay a few nights in some of the deepest areas of these forests.

Name: Cara Lune
Pic:
2751239_1338408533523.24res_500_486.jpg

Any variances from pic?: Looks like above, except she has black rabbit ears and brown reindeer horns. (She is a jackalope human hybrid.)
Radioactive Power: She has enhanced strength due to her deer/antelope dna. Also enhanced hearing and she can leap long distances.
Weapon if used: She uses a slingshot, with various small objects as ammo.
Weakness: She hates when people sneak up on her and she'll go stock still when they do. But that usually doesn't happen because she can hear very well. She also hates canines of any sort.
Anything you'd like to add?: She's very energetic and always tries to lighten the mood. She always carries some type of plant in her messenger bag for a light snack.

(both are awesome!! Jump in at any time!)

Anthro.full.1385256.jpg

Name: Ignis Lupus
Any variances from pic?: nope
Radioactive Power: He is a wolf/Human who has the elemental power to create flame, and control it.
Weapon if used: His long claws, which he uses in close quarter combat. They are sharp like knifes, which he keeps sharp by scratching at trees, concrete, and his knife
Weakness: He cannot swim, water really destroys his powers
Anything you'd like to add?: He is able to drink water that doesn't mess his powers up, he has the nose of a wolf so he can smell pretty good and hear pretty okay but not super powered.​

It says that the thread as been deleted. o_o;

Status
Not open for further replies.