Radiation Poisoning

She sniffed the air again, being cautious. Not noticing anyone in her field of vision.

Tank heard a sniff "someone else is really near by" he thought as he approached and old house.

Mira moved her ears, as if a cat would when listening, starting to grimmace. "Maybe this is a little to much to take on..." she whispered to herself as her tail began to poof.

Tank heard a whisper and said "who's there ?"

Mira squeaked in both surprise and fear, making her tail poof even more. She didn't know what to do, shewas frozen in place and too scared to reply.

"its ok im not gona hurt you i came here to avoid the raging mutant that's going berserk, The names Tank by the way" tank said,

She was a little hesitant to answer, but she relaxed a little and spoke finally. "Mira..." she quietly responded.

"nice to meet you mira. how long do you think that crazy class 2 mutant will be beserk for?" Tank asked as he looked around at building's near by.

1264532-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Kit

Mutant level: 2
Abilities: Superhuman abilities, sharp dangerous claws and fangs, and some superhuman powers
Height: 5'3"
weight: 112 lbs
------------------------------------------------------
Kit stood on a part of broken building. She stood on on e foot only, the other half way up, her foot to her other legs knee. She looked around, her fox ears scanning the place for any sounds that seem kind. After a bit of searching she sighed, giving up. Kit leaped up then did a front flip, landing on the pavement with silent footsteps. Her short brown hair falling back down to her shoulders. Her yellow gaze flicked up to the sky and grabbed the pink feather from a pocket hidden in her clothes. She put her arm straight up and a strong wind surrounded her. She was soon in the sky, sitting on the pink feather that had grown large enough for three. She sat on her knees, looking beneath her.​

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know... I was only coming to this house to ask the human I smelt for rations... I didn't expect a fight..." She spoke quietly every sentence. Mira was very frightened.

"yeah i only came this way for food as its over populated with mutants and people alike lets hope their is food around although I make do with what little is left to eat that grows still or what i can find in the rubble" Tank replied as he rummaged through the rubble of an old house and lifted out a kitchen cabinet and gently shook it.

She sat down, nodding, her tail waving. "I avoid fights, I just scavenge for the most part..."

Kit came to an abrupt stop as she saw two people. One male and one female. She put her legs out and peered over the edger of her feather, holding onto the edge. She spied on them but could feel the painful emptiness of her empty stomach. Kit winced a little at the pain but kept watching them, wondering if they found food.

Mira's eyes widened. "I smell someone new..." she squeaked out, frightened a bit.

Tank opens the cabinet only to find 3 tins of food some off cereal and empty bottles "not bad still not what i was hoping for" he pauses then says "they are some where about 10 or so feet away, its ok we are not hostile you can come out if you want"

"I don't know if they are, though.... they might want to eat us..." She whispered, her voice shaking

"doubt they would want to eat you or me, they probably are looking for food just like us" Tank reassured Mira.

She sighed "You would be surprised, Mr. Tank..." Mira spoke like she had encountered this problem before

V watched them rummage around. It picked up a piece of roofing and threw it in between Mira and Tank. "Why bother? There's plenty of food in this house, you just have to get past the two people in it."

Mira jumped as the roofing fell infront of her and she looked to where it came from. "I wouldn't hurt them..." She responded to V quietly. "They're survivors... and I'm sure they have friends to take care of..."