Raddum's Fandom Box

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Great Papyrus

Original poster
Currently Open~!

Hiya!

I'm Raddum, a guy who likes to partake in roleplays within multiple fandoms that you may or may not enjoy.

Though before getting into roleplays, a few things I feel I should mention:

- I prefer playing Males, as I am one, but occasionally I do play Females.

- I usually stick to Hetero pairings, no matter the gender I'm currently playing.

- My writing is decent in my opinion, so my posts can vary depending on what I'm given to work with by you. But I don't do one-liners, and prefer to keep my posts at least at a paragraph with proper spelling and grammar.

- I generally use Convo's for my roleplays as they are the easiest thing to keep track of for me.

- My posting speed isn't the fastest at times; You can usually expect a post a day, at least. But sometimes I might miss a day due to being busy, or I might just be unable to write peacefully.

- I'm familiar with having mature content in my roleplays, feel free to ask about it if you'd like to include something libertine related in the roleplay.

- I am a person that likes honesty. If you end up getting bored with the roleplay, or have some sort of issue with something I did, please let me know. I'm always searching to improve, and love when I can learn from my mistakes. I always want my roleplays to be enjoyable experiences for my partners.

---

Anyhow, now that I've gotten that out of the way, we can get onto the roleplays themselves! I don't have too much in mind for plot, honestly. But I'm willing to hear suggestions, or brainstorm with you on any of the subjects below. I rarely play canon characters, but feel free to ask and see if I'm interested anyways if you want. It's possible I just might be.

And now, for the list of things I'm currently interested in RP'ing! Actually... Pretty small. I'll probably expand the list later on, but for the moment this is all that I've got.

Zettai Hero Project
Disgaea
Persona
Pokemon(Mystery Dungeon included)
Harvest Moon
Final Fantasy(Tactics/Advance/A2)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
Danganronpa

I prefer to be PM'd regarding RP's, but post here if you really want to. I'll probably reply to you via PM anyways though. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Chapatrap
my little pony sounds like fun. if you're interested, go ahead and shoot me a pm.
i'm usually on every week at the least and on everyday all day if i'm lucky, if you're interested, do reply.

Are you still looking for a pokemon rp? I usually do originals but that sounds fun.

Hey there, I know you're closed right now, but when you get an opening/craving for a digimon roleplay, please message me :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey there, I know you're closed right now, but when you get an opening/craving for a digimon roleplay, please message me :)
Noted.

This is more to everyone; I'll contact anyone interested in an RP while this thread is closed after my spots clear up. But that probably won't be for awhile, so don't expect to see me soon.

>_>

Which rp spots haven't been taken?​

Which rp spots haven't been taken?​
It's not specific fandoms or anything, it's just how many people I have.

My quality will lower if I take too many, and I'm not willing to do that.

Just leave a post telling me what you'd be interested in, and I'll get to you once I finish/or drop a roleplay in the future.

Reactions: Chapatrap
Status
Not open for further replies.