Genres
romance, modern, drama, modern fantasy, horror
。・*.☆Happy new year!! ☆.*・。​

Rxbbit's search thread
[stabs=bcenter|460x337]
{slide=
About
|center}
Hello, hello! I'm Rxbbit and I really love bunnies! I have also decided I'm searching for one or two long term RP partners!

I'm 19 years old and I'm studying English at the university. I started roleplaying when I was maybe eight or nine and kept it up until like 13, then I didn't really do it much up until about a year ago. But now I'm back and I've been doing it actively for like a year and it's a lot of fun, so, yay!

I'm on here quite a lot. I'm studying full time, but I do have a lot of extra time on my hands and I have, like, no life so I spend a lot of my time roleplaying. My posting speed does vary, depending on your posting speed and how invested I am in the characters and the roleplay, but if I'm invested yah can expect some speedy replies. I have time to reply daily, at least as things are right now :)!

Speaking of being invested. When I do get invested I get invested. I like making outfits for my characters on Polyvore, creating inspo-boards on Pinterest, drawing my characters and occasionally scenes from the RP. Don't be surprised if I send you pictures of outfits I just described, or dumb drawings of my character to you OOC haha <3

And I really do love chatting OOC, like I'm not saying we have to force anything, but I like gushing over our characters and discussing things that'll happen in RP, and things that won't happen, and AUs and our side characters and, idk other stuff too. Like how amazingly adorable rabbits are (I love them).

I also like to create lot's of side characters and make them important to the story. But I do tend to only write from one character's pov. I don't really do the whole doubling up business because I literally do not know what it means haha. However, I do know that I'd rather do one RP we both want to do than two separate ones because you have things you want to do, and I have things I want to do.

Personally, I like to make my chars queer, like 99% of my main characters aren't straight. I also mostly like to do M/M or F/F. I'm not opposed to doing F/M though, just not as excited about it.

As for the roleplaying I'd really prefer doing it in a thread, that's just what I'm used to, I like to use private messages for OOC chatting and planning! I don't roleplay outside of Iwaku.

Also, my general post length tends to be around four smaller paragraphs, but I will definitely write more if there is more going on, I just tend to do more slice of life roleplays. I only go below three paragraphs if you do it regularly. I don't post one-liners. I'm also willing to adapt to your post length, if you write a lot, I'll write a lot, but my replies might be a little slower.

I generally fade to black for sex scenes, however, I do feel like they can be important for character development and stuff so I might be open to doing them without the fade (given that you're over 18 obvi), but it'll definitely depend on the characters, pairing and if it's relevant to the plot. Idk, let's discuss boundaries when we start to enjoy any awkward situations

I think that's all haha, sorry for rambling on (I can't say the next tab is more concise).
{/slide}
{slide=
Dos/don'ts
|center}
Do actually read this. I have put the important stuff in bold since I do tend to ramble on, but like, idk, if you're still interested after reading the bolds I don't see a point in not reading my rambles, idk, I just feel like I've had people doing the exact opposite of what I've said right away and it makes me a lil sad :'(

Do plot and plan with me. I really like establishing some plot points to work towards every now and again, not everything have to be planned but I like keeping lists of things to do and skipping the parts that wont move the story forward (If our characters brushing their teeth doesn't do anything for character development, the plot or at least is a fun scene then there's no point in having it,)

Do not throw major plot points out of nowhere. This goes along with the planning, but you know don't have your character confess their feelings, or like break a leg or do something that will affect the story majorly without discussing it first.

Do use a character sheet. It doesn't matter if you decide something else about your character later or if they turn out differently than you imagined in the sheet, but it's nice to have something to work from.

Do use realistic face claims. Most of the roleplays I do is modern day, a little slice of life-y. I can be open to using art if we do something more fantasy inspired or whimsical though! And no matter what I do tend to draw my characters as well, but I still have a realistic face claim as the basis for my characters appearance.

Do not base your character's personality on anime archetypes. Look I don't hate anime… Just a little. No, but I used to be a huge weeb and I have seen them so many times I am very bored of them. It doesn't matter if your character just so happens to share some traits with a tsundere or whatever, just don't actively set out to make one. And most importantly, if we do M/M, please don't come at me with some yaoi bullshit., the moment you say something like "I wanna be the uke" I lose all interest.

Do not post one-liners. I rarely go below three short paragraphs even if the scene is just a slow-paced conversation. And I honestly would prefer it if you didn't either. But the main point is to not give me one-liners though, I've dropped RP's for that, because it gives me nothing to work with in response. I totally understand if you're having writer's block or a bad day and I'd rather you just tell me and wait a little with posting <3

Do be somewhat active. My post speed can be a little fluctuating, but honestly, in most cases, I match my partners posting speed so if you're active, I'm active and invested, and I do like active roleplays I'm invested in haha ;D. I have the time to post like once a day, and I am also the kind person who like to get a couple of posts in if we're both online at the same time and have the time (this all depends on the post length avg we keep though, longer posts are obviously going to take longer)
{/slide}
{slide=
Ideas
|center}
Here are some things i like/dislike in terms of genre, pairings etc. in case you have any ideas or wanna build a plot up from scratch or w/e! The main things I want to RP are the first couple of plots under plots though!

Modern settings—drama—romance—high school—slice of life—angst—platonic relationships—contrasting characters—college—teens—young adults—vampires—witches—magic—fluff for the sake of fluff—2007—summer camp—gay stuff—

Dislikes
SciFi—high fantasy(but not fantasy in general)—incest (including adopted sibling relationships, forster siblings, step siblings etc,)—paedophilic relationships (aka no huge age gaps or teacher-student stuff even if the age gap is small, unless it is like an unrequited crush on the student's side)—

Pairings
NerdxJock/cheerleader
goodkid x badkid (Every type of this pairing except for goodgirl x badboy tbh)
introverts x extroverts
vampire x human
ghost x human
supernatural being in general x human​

Fandoms
(I don't do oc/canon characters)

Harry potter:
oc/oc
Albus/Scorpius

Hetalia:
UsUk
Canmano (aka Canada and Romano) if you wanna rp this with me i'll love you forever, espec nyo!
Sufin
And like if ya actually wanna RP hetalia but have some other pairing in mind just ask lol, I've loved this show for years so i've liked more ships than listed.

South park:
Creek
K2
same goes here, try me, I might like some ship that isn't on the listtt

{/slide}
{slide=
Plots
|center}
Here are some finished/ semi-finished plots I really want to do, I might have a character in mind, or I might not.

No One Can Know
Pairing: Nerd/Jock, M/M
Genre: Slice of life, coming of age, high school

Description: It is hard to find a more stereotypical high school than (Highschool name). The jocks rule the school, the others are insignificant unless you are some nerd for the popular kids to pick on. So, You wouldn't think anything would happen when the school's most popular guy and that quiet weirdo half of the school haven't even heard speak in class have to work on a project together. But it turns out that between the quiet kid cutting up his wrists on a regular basis and Mr Popular throwing up half his meals they aren't as different from each other as they would have thought.

Notes: taken

My character (the nerd):

FC: Cole Sprouse
Kyle Victor Jensen
▲ Likes video games a lot
▲ Red hair+ freckles+ tall
▲ Anxious mess

▲ a lil pretentious

I Hate You But I Guess I'll Stand You to Save the School
Pairing: Enemies to friends F/M (Platonic or romantic)
Genre: Harry Potter, fantasy, adventure, mystery

Description:
For years now Hogwarts has been calm and peaceful. Parents feel safe sending their kids there and even the defence against dark arts teacher has stayed for at least three years. But then one day people start to act a little odd. At first, it was just the mood being a little tense, but then friends started fighting like no tomorrow and then finally two people end up in the hospital wing after a gory duel in a hallway. No teachers seem to know what to do, or why the students are acting like this, and not even they can come up with a resolution without arguing. It seems like the one way to get to the bottom of this is for two people who have despised each other since the first year try to figure it out. Because who better to trust when you can't trust your friend, but your enemy.
Notes: taken

{/slide}
[/stabs]

Accordion for mobile users!
(Or people who just find my tab design annoying because I realise it's not the most practical, whoppss)​
about

Hello, hello! I'm Rxbbit and I really love bunnies! I have also decided I'm searching for one or two long term RP partners!

I'm 19 years old and I'm studying English at the university. I started roleplaying when I was maybe eight or nine and kept it up until like 13, then I didn't really do it much up until about a year ago. But now I'm back and I've been doing it actively for like a year and it's a lot of fun, so, yay!

I'm on here quite a lot. I'm studying full time, but I do have a lot of extra time on my hands and I have, like, no life so I spend a lot of my time roleplaying. My posting speed does vary, depending on your posting speed and how invested I am in the characters and the roleplay, but if I'm invested yah can expect some speedy replies. I have time to reply daily, at least as things are right now :)!

Speaking of being invested. When I do get invested I get invested. I like making outfits for my characters on Polyvore, creating inspo-boards on Pinterest, drawing my characters and occasionally scenes from the RP. Don't be surprised if I send you pictures of outfits I just described, or dumb drawings of my character to you OOC haha <3

And I really do love chatting OOC, like I'm not saying we have to force anything, but I like gushing over our characters and discussing things that'll happen in RP, and things that won't happen, and AUs and our side characters and, idk other stuff too. Like how amazingly adorable rabbits are (I love them).

I also like to create lot's of side characters and make them important to the story. But I do tend to only write from one character's pov. I don't really do the whole doubling up business because I literally do not know what it means haha. However, I do know that I'd rather do one RP we both want to do than two separate ones because you have things you want to do, and I have things I want to do.

Personally, I like to make my chars queer, like 99% of my main characters aren't straight. I also mostly like to do M/M or F/F. I'm not opposed to doing F/M though, just not as excited about it.

As for the roleplaying I'd really prefer doing it in a thread, that's just what I'm used to, I like to use private messages for OOC chatting and planning! I don't roleplay outside of Iwaku.

Also, my general post length tends to be around four smaller paragraphs, but I will definitely write more if there is more going on, I just tend to do more slice of life roleplays. I only go below three paragraphs if you do it regularly. I don't post one-liners. I'm also willing to adapt to your post length, if you write a lot, I'll write a lot, but my replies might be a little slower.

I generally fade to black for sex scenes, however, I do feel like they can be important for character development and stuff so I might be open to doing them without the fade (given that you're over 18 obvi), but it'll definitely depend on the characters, pairing and if it's relevant to the plot. Idk, let's discuss boundaries when we start to enjoy any awkward situations

I think that's all haha, sorry for rambling on (I can't say the next tab is more concise).
Dos/don'ts

Do actually read this. I have put the important stuff in bold since I do tend to ramble on, but like, idk, if you're still interested after reading the bolds I don't see a point in not reading my rambles, idk, I just feel like I've had people doing the exact opposite of what I've said right away and it makes me a lil sad :'(

Do plot and plan with me. I really like establishing some plot points to work towards every now and again, not everything have to be planned but I like keeping lists of things to do and skipping the parts that wont move the story forward (If our characters brushing their teeth doesn't do anything for character development, the plot or at least is a fun scene then there's no point in having it,)

Do not throw major plot points out of nowhere. This goes along with the planning, but you know don't have your character confess their feelings, or like break a leg or do something that will affect the story majorly without discussing it first.

Do use a character sheet. It doesn't matter if you decide something else about your character later or if they turn out differently than you imagined in the sheet, but it's nice to have something to work from.

Do use realistic face claims. Most of the roleplays I do is modern day, a little slice of life-y. I can be open to using art if we do something more fantasy inspired or whimsical though! And no matter what I do tend to draw my characters as well, but I still have a realistic face claim as the basis for my characters appearance.

Do not base your character's personality on anime archetypes. Look I don't hate anime… Just a little. No, but I used to be a huge weeb and I have seen them so many times I am very bored of them. It doesn't matter if your character just so happens to share some traits with a tsundere or whatever, just don't actively set out to make one. And most importantly, if we do M/M, please don't come at me with some yaoi bullshit., the moment you say something like "I wanna be the uke" I lose all interest.

Do not post one-liners. I rarely go below three short paragraphs even if the scene is just a slow-paced conversation. And I honestly would prefer it if you didn't either. But the main point is to not give me one-liners though, I've dropped RP's for that, because it gives me nothing to work with in response. I totally understand if you're having writer's block or a bad day and I'd rather you just tell me and wait a little with posting <3

Do be somewhat active. My post speed can be a little fluctuating, but honestly, in most cases, I match my partners posting speed so if you're active, I'm active and invested, and I do like active roleplays I'm invested in haha ;D. I have the time to post like once a day, and I am also the kind person who like to get a couple of posts in if we're both online at the same time and have the time (this all depends on the post length avg we keep though, longer posts are obviously going to take longer)
Ideas
Here are some things i like/dislike in terms of genre, pairings etc. in case you have any ideas or wanna build a plot up from scratch or w/e! The main things I want to RP are the first couple of plots under plots though!

Modern settings—drama—romance—high school—slice of life—angst—platonic relationships—contrasting characters—college—teens—young adults—vampires—witches—magic—fluff for the sake of fluff—2007—summer camp—gay stuff—

Dislikes
SciFi—high fantasy(but not fantasy in general)—incest (including adopted sibling relationships, forster siblings, step siblings etc,)—paedophilic relationships (aka no huge age gaps or teacher-student stuff even if the age gap is small, unless it is like an unrequited crush on the student's side)—

Pairings
NerdxJock/cheerleader
goodkid x badkid (Every type of this pairing except for goodgirl x badboy tbh)
introverts x extroverts
vampire x human
ghost x human
supernatural being in general x human​

Fandoms
(I don't do oc/canon characters)

Harry potter:
oc/oc
Albus/Scorpius

Hetalia:
UsUk
Canmano (aka Canada and Romano) if you wanna rp this with me i'll love you forever, espec nyo!
Sufin
And like if ya actually wanna RP hetalia but have some other pairing in mind just ask lol, I've loved this show for years so i've liked more ships than listed.

South park:
Creek
K2
same goes here, try me, I might like some ship that isn't on the listtt​
plots

Here are some finished/ semi-finished plots I really want to do, I might have a character in mind, or I might not.

No One Can Know
Pairing: Nerd/Jock, M/M
Genre: Slice of life, coming of age, high school

Description:
It is hard to find a more stereotypical high school than (Highschool name). The jocks rule the school, the others are insignificant unless you are some nerd for the popular kids to pick on. So, You wouldn't think anything would happen when the school's most popular guy and that quiet weirdo half of the school haven't even heard speak in class have to work on a project together. But it turns out that between the quiet kid cutting up his wrists on a regular basis and Mr Popular throwing up half his meals they aren't as different from each other as they would have thought.

Notes:
You'd have to be cool with self-harm (specifically cutting) for this one. And potentially writing someone with an eating disorder, however, you are free to change whatever is making the Jock have a hard time if you have a better idea. I could also see this one ending up tackling some sexual themes, since it's kind of coming of age-y. Also! I really wanna do this one so I would love it if you were active with a similar post length as me <3

My character (the nerd):

FC: Cole Sprouse
Kyle Victor Jensen
▲ Likes video games a lot
▲ Red hair+ freckles+ tall
▲ Anxious mess

▲ a lil pretentious

I Hate You But I Guess I'll Stand You to Save the School
Pairing: Enemies to friends F/M (Platonic or romantic)
Genre: Harry Potter, fantasy, adventure, mystery
Description:
For years now Hogwarts has been calm and peaceful. Parents feel safe sending their kids there and even the defence against dark arts teacher has stayed for at least three years. But then one day people start to act a little odd. At first, it was just the mood being a little tense, but then friends started fighting like no tomorrow and then finally two people end up in the hospital wing after a gory duel in a hallway. No teachers seem to know what to do, or why the students are acting like this, and not even they can come up with a resolution without arguing. It seems like the one way to get to the bottom of this is for two people who have despised each other since the first year try to figure it out. Because who better to trust when you can't trust your friend, but your enemy.

Send a PM or write here if you're interested or are confused by something I said! <33​

Last edited:
I would be very interested in the plot you have that takes place in hogwarts! that sounds like it would be fun to do :3

I would be very interested in the plot you have that takes place in hogwarts! that sounds like it would be fun to do :3

cool cool! I'll shoot you a pm!

Reactions: winnie
I am extremely interested in the NerdxJock plot. Would you like me to send you PM, or would like to send me one? Also would prefer the pairing to be MxM.

I'm interested in the good kid bad kid, perhaps FxF?