. : . R W B Y . : .

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill post again in the morning or tonight if I feel like it. I just don't know if @-SagittariusKnight- wants me to ahve the airship land yet or not.

I thought it landed in the opening post, and in mine it had landed.

Well, Ill post then I guess.

@ShiroKiyoshi i think all Student spots are taken, but Teachers and Villains can still be made. I'm not really sure so don't quote me on it >_>

Name
Tama Kuro Anaru
(Despite its Japanese Origin. His name works like an English one)

Nickname
--

Race
Faunus - Bear

Role
Student

Weapon Appearance
[spoili]
latest
[/spoili]
Tama's weapon known as the "Point Blank Fist", is a mechanized gauntlet with a claw like hand. It is colored black and includes many blue accents. On the backhand it is labeled
"02 TA".

Weapon Capabilities
Tama's weapon is a short range weapon. While up close and personal, Tama uses a wild combat style that utilizes the gauntlet's claw and short burst dust explosions to conquer foes. A short blade is held in the off-hand. When in a mess the gauntlet goes into overdrive and quickly boosts Tama's aura at an uncontrollable rate ending in an overcharge, or explosion, at the maximum level of a hand grenade and a minimum level of a firecracker. Tama calls this: "My Demon's Revenge" or "Demon Charge." The actual term known as Aura-Extension Effect, a magical occurrence with Semblance that his Brother and Grandfather found. The Aura-Extension Effect is an AOE attack that shrouds the user in their Aura and/or Semblance (depending on the skill of the fighter) and converts this into the raw energy it once was and emits it, the law of Conservation of Energy then comes into effect to gradually restore what is called an Aura and Semblance. Tama's body is not yet ready for the physical strain of this technique, but none-the-less it is there.

bb-hazama.jpg

Past
Tama was raised in the outskirts of Vale, but his family's business lie in the heart of the city. His Grandfather owned a dust store and apparently was a hunter before, there in his store Tama's father and mother helped with sales. As a kid seeing his father, grandfather and mother always walking outside covering up their "accessories" seemed strange and he couldn't grasp the reason for it no matter how much thought he put into it. Tama's brother is 11 years older and was a major bookworm, he always chased their grandfather's footsteps. Tama also had a younger brother two years younger than himself and a sister 6 years younger. Tama's cousin whose parents died fighting Grimm, lived with him as well. So in total Tama grew up with 7 people, making for a crowded household.
Of these seven Tama looked to his elder brother the most often when he came to a fork in the road and to his younger relatives (his cousin, brother and sister) when he needed a playmate. Around the ages of 6-12 they all began to fancy in the arts of fighting and often rough housed, got yelled at for hurting their sister, and went at it again. By this time The eldest is 22 and he sets out to study aura and dust with their grandfather and father. Tama's mother took good care of them for one year and then was driven by despair and madness for one more when she took her life. It was during this time that Tama grew his "idgaf" persona and set out to become a better combatant. Tama's brother was 12 when he died and his cousin 13. His brother died of blunt force trama, his cousin from blood loss due to a stab in the side and his mother from decapitation. Tama was only 14 when it happened with an 8 year old girl he now had to take care of or he would be separated from her possibly forever. Tama sought refuge in White Fang to keep what he knew as family alive and together. Tama was too young and unfit for battle so he stayed in camps and was constantly shifted around as space got tight.
Tama was in the White Fang camps for two years with his sister when his brother, father and grandfather all found him in a camp. Tama's brother fought off the white fang with this white and purple metal claw gauntlet, the fireworks were amazing to Tama his sister ran out with their father as soon as possible. Tama stayed to show how "unfit" for battle he was then and grabbed a crowbar bashing heads. Tama had been exercising as much as possible during his imprisonment with the White Fang constantly fighting with humans top-side. It payed off that day. They were able to fend off the small encampment for an escape's length.
When they returned home many papers had to be documented and signed, and Tama's brother told him all about a new science he discovered with the aid of their elders. Tama was also presented with an arm almost identical to his brother's, but was not allowed to wear it. Tama's body couldn't handle its stress just yet and he was put through vigorous workouts to get his body ready to handle the overcharge, but it could never get there his body had reached its limit for now. Tama would never dare attempt the overcharge and began to fear his aura like a demon and named the overcharge accordingly: Demon Charge

Semblance
Tama's semblance is to make a mirror edge of his attacks. So, for example: Tama stands before a Grimm and uses his Semblance, when he attacks the grimm in front another attack will happen behind it. Except this secondary attack is flipped. Tama can control the attack's direction as well. If he punches forward he can make the Secondary attack go behind him instead. Again it is flipped from his direction. This Semblance in known as Mirrored Fist by Tama, but is just another categorization of mirroring Semblances.

Weaknesses​
  1. Tama develops many superstitions and thus has a fragile mentality. This can be tripped to aid in immobilizing him in battle.
  2. Tama's Semblance is useful on cornered opponents, but if the secondary attack is dodged he is hit with it and with almost no escape.
  3. Tama has built himself for durability at the cost of agility. A fight with an opponent that doesn't want to sit still is next to hopeless.
  4. Tama does not fear battle and not much can detour him from heading into the thick of it.
  5. He is one Dense S.O.B., Mother Trucker. Tama has difficulty being dissuaded/persuaded by feminine charms. This really goes for most things.

Strengths​
  1. Tama will use whatever strategy to beat his opponent even if it something rudimentary as tripping them.
  2. Tama does not fear battle and not much can detour him from heading into the thick of it.
  3. Tama's gauntlet takes up the entirety of his arm. He is able to use this for both Defense and Offense.
  4. On level terrain Tama is pretty well rounded and can control the battle field with his Semblance.
  5. He is one Dense S.O.B., Mother Trucker. Tama has difficulty being dissuaded/persuaded by feminine charms. This really goes for most things. Rather than assessing by fact he goes by instinct usually ending in him standing firm in his usual position.
  6. Good judge of character by osmosis. He is like a child at heart and can sniff the evil out in others.

(I would give you the link, but it came from a post I made on this site so its pointless.)
RWBY

Last edited:
Nah they're not full. Two left. Maybe Tama will get a chance to shine ^^.

No, there are two other characters, the TC is just really behind on updating it.

Well, shoot, there goes my bear student, too. lol No worries, wasn't in love with the character, was just trying to add more brutes to the teams, so will work on something else. Villainous Teacher is almost ready!

I think after one more post in the IC I'll do another for Michael, anybody wanting to go now?

I would but someone else needs to post before I can again.

@ShiroKiyoshi which means no student for you! But, lookie that, Tama makes his return for the 4th time, you really like him >_>.

Eh, well my friend ditched us since she got her stupid ass grounded before she could even sign up for and account. Anyway, yes I am behind on editing the thread since the only thing I have at the time is a phone. I'll be able to get on a computer later but only for a short time.

Moving on, @Akira 's character is approved to fill in the gap. I can't accept @ShiroKiyoshi 's since he didn't put the code word from the rules. ;-;

Once the word is written on the skelly I'll set up room for ONE more team.

Also the airship hasn't landed yet, but if your character is already on campus and you mention an airship landing, you won't nessecarily have to change it since it would make since for several ships to travel to the academy! ^~^

Oh and I would also like to say that I am on vacation! This means that although I can get online, I won't be able to post often since my phone doesn't work well with this site. This should only last for the rest of the week.

. : . SKELLY . : .

33veyr6.jpg

FULL NAME: Hazel LaVerne (originally Grimhilde)
NICKNAME(S): ---
RACE: Human
ROLE: Alchemy Teacher
WEAPON(S): Book, each page infused with combinations of dust; she keeps her personal dust vials in a box with a heart-shaped lock. She also keeps a pencil behind her ear which can extend into a fencing sword for close-quarter combat.
SEMBALANCE: Mirroring - she can read another's actions, copying them and countering them with ease
WEAKNESSES: She appears scatterbrained, her mind getting away from her while she's speaking and simultaneously plotting, analyzing or mirroring. She can only mirror someone while in line of sight. She isn't seen as much of a threat, which irks her quite thoroughly and gets under her skin. Sweets.
STRENGTHS: Can mirror more than one person at a time during combat. Mirroring gives her an amount of insight to characters that she can guess their actions while out of sight if she's had enough exposure (like other teachers). Trained in dust alchemy to make herself more well-rounded and a more difficult opponent.
BIOGRAPHY: Growing up with villainesses is nothing easy. It's even more difficult when they're trying to teach you to be good so you can infiltrate the system and send it tumbling once you're on top. Hazel was the most capable of her sisters, Gothel and Lucille. When she came to beacon, she betrayed their plans to attack the school to put herself in greater position to do the same, planning with the bigger picture in mind.
She studied dust ruthlessly, eventually becoming a teacher of alchemy. When asked why she doesn't teach fencing, she explains that her semblance makes it too easy for her and not something she can teach; however, the truth is that she prefers knowing she is the best fencer and the academy regularly graduates sub-par hunters.

APPEARANCE: Black and blonde hair, usually kept up in a ponytail or bun. She's very curvaceous, though not from lush laziness; she worksout regularly to keep from becoming unhealthy, which would be very easy for her body type. She can always be seen with fruit to satisfy her sweet tooth - usually an apple. Though she doesn't need them, she wears glasses over eyes the color of which is her namesake. The better to be underestimated, my dear.

"RWBY"

(Did I do it right? Still looking for pics for weapons, and I use tinypic but this was stolen from a "black and blonde hair" search on deviantart)

Last edited:
For the love of god how'd I miss it. I fixed it.

So is Dust Alchemy when they manipulate Dust itself into many different forms? Like from Crystal to Dust to Liquid to Metal? (I'm aware that Liquid and Metal Dust aren't Canon, but i don't think most of the things in this RP will be canon)

It's a broadly accepted theory of combining dusts. As far as I'm aware it only has the two forms - raw stone and granulated - but that doesn't mean it's not possible.

• Useful
Reactions: Akira
Aahhhh, alright, so my character will be teaching the uses and types of dust, and yours will teach how to combine them and use them even better. So my teacher's class is like a filter, and if they're more into it than they go to your class!

They could probably start in Alchemy and go to Manipulation after as well, but I think your idea makes more sense. Besties for life? Or Frenemies? lol

Really depends on how we RP them out to see if they become Besties/Frenemies XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.