. : . R W B Y . : .

• Thread starter -SagittariusKnight-
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Michael White (Since he never knew his true family, he was never given a middle name, and his nickname is usually used as it)

Nickname: Snow

Race: Human

Role: Student

Weapon: Unlike many other students, Michael's weapon does not take multiple forms. He carries a designated marksman rifle and a shortsword he carries strapped to his leg.

Sun: A high powered designated marksmans rifle he hand built. The rifle has been the object of much of his attention, as hes created a wide array of attachments for it, including a number of scopes, sights, suppressors, and grips. He carries a wide variety of Dust-based rounds, ready to use.

search

http://orig15.deviantart.net/8af6/f...33d1abd629507fd7_by_shockwave9001-d5rf0zc.png
Moon: A black shortsword he carries on his right leg. He also has an attachment that lets him use the shortsword as a bayonet on his rifle.

http://www.redrockfineart.com/ebay2/1MastCut/Medie/HK-6079.jpg

Semblence: Michael has an ability to change how he perceives time. From the outside it appears that his eyes glow and he moves incredibly fast. He percieves time slower, and can react faster to threats. He tends to use this ability sparingly, since it expends much of his energy and render him combat ineffective.

Weaknesses:

He's not real good with people when he first meets them. He comes off as cold, a little threatening, until one has been in combat with him. Once he knows he could trust them, he opens up.

When he fights with a team, he tends to be very cautious, and task the most dangerous work to himself. Some might say he is reckless, putting himself in the most danger.

He has a slight case of PTSD, because of his upbringing. So surprises and loud noises don't turn out well. When he is confrotned with a surprise, he tends to act aggressively. So if someone jumps out of a closet, they're probably going to end up on the floor with a broken arm.

If it's not meat over an open fire or a wood grill, don't expect him to cook unless charcoal is the preferred dish.

Strengths:

He's a natural leader, automatically taking charge in a combat situation.

He is a qualified pilot.

Because of where he grew up, he is a master of gurellia warfare, and can plan an attack or hasty defense in seconds.

Biography: Michael is the bastard child of a famous arms manufacturer. Because of the controversy that would surely arise from the media learning of an illigitimate child, the manufacutrer arranged for the child to be reloacated far from Atlas, into an unstable warzone. Car bombings, shootings, and robberies were rampant. He learned to defend himself from an early age, and joined a militia at 12. The unit was a mix of both human and Fanus, and he grew up around the latter species, and never harbored the resentment that most humans do. They were just part of the landscape for him. With their area all but ignored by the military, police, and the Huntsmen, the militia was all that stood between the White Fang, the Grimm,and the common people. When most of the unit was killed in an ambush, Michael fixed an aircraft and flew to Vale.

He joined combat school to do what he used to do, protect people and stand between chaos and order.

Appearance: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net...g_Skies.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140111194201

RWBY

Last edited:
Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
@AllThePasta: That shouldn't be an issue. If anything it's a pretty cool and different idea.
@Reaper Six: Approved!~ Go ahead and post an intro if you can.

FULL NAME: Silva Asher

NICKNAME(S): The Berserk Witch

RACE:Human

ROLE: Headmaster's Assistance, Teacher.

Teaches: Combat Class, Dust Manipulation, Aura and Dust Theory, and finally, Aura Control.

WEAPON(S): Dust Woven Fingerless Gloves

SEMBALANCE: Her Semblance allows her to make spells using Dust and her Aura. The spells are made by using any Dust Woven Clothing on her body and making motions with said clothing. The spells, when made, look like a menacing serrated disk.

WEAKNESSES:

When mad Silva tends to go into a fight without thinking things through.

Silva can't connect with others emotionally.

If asked about her past Silva will quickly turn violent, especially if the subject is pushed enough.

STRENGTHS:

Silva is incredibly strong, fast, and resilient, allowing her to fight for long amounts of time and can quickly defeat weaker opponents in a matter of seconds.

When not mad, Silva can think of strategies, ideas, and theories to the point that others have classified her as a genius, though she herself doesn't believe herself to be one and that the others are just trying to flatter her.

Silva, despite being easy to anger, is actually a really friendly person, and will gladly become friends with anyone, including her students.

Silva is truly dangerous when she is silent while she is fighting, as this means she's thinking through her fight, planning and scheming on ways to win with minimal impact to herself

BIOGRAPHY: Silva has lived in an orphanage ever since she could remember, one located in Menagerie, the capital for Faunus and where Faunus were, and sometimes still are, exiled to. She grew up surrounded by Faunus, and thus as a result has a slight favoritism for them. During her time in the orphanage she was bullied by other kids for being different, until one day when she was 9 she fought back and had severely wounded them, showing that she had a proficiency for fighting.

One faunus man by the name of Baker Asher had seen this and adopted her the next day. Their relationship was rocky at first, but eventually she opened up to him and they quickly became family. Baker had taught her how to fight more efficiently, unlocked her aura, and helped her with her semblance once they discovered what it was.

Eventually Silva got old enough to enroll into one of the Combat Schools for Hunters in Menagerie and graduated top of her class, with honors. Her father and a few other places of study were interested by this, since all they had seen of the girl suggested she was just a girl that was really good at fighting. After a few tests and studies they had found that Silva was a genius of almost the highest degree, only being outclassed by just a few people around the world. This had stunned them, and when they asked her why she never showed her genius, she replied with a "It just didn't seem like i needed to, i just want to fight, not think about things." And they dropped it at that.

Throughout those studies they had found that she was much more proficient, brain wise, with anything involving combat, aura, and dust. After these events had run their course Silva had wandered around all of remnant, offering her Huntress Services to anyone for free so long as she got a good fight out of it. Eventually, after seeing how she had fought and the massacres of grim and white fang members as a result of her fighting, people had started calling her 'The Berserk Witch' and she had quickly gained global recognition. Eventually the headmaster of Beacon had recognized her potential as a teacher and quickly snatched her up and hired her, with a promise that she would be able to see many interesting fights and happenstances if she became a teacher at Beacon.

APPEARANCE:
catrina_rwby_oc_screenshotwip_by_larizsantos-d6q64a8.jpg

RWBY

Last edited:
Reactions: Astrologian
Still accepting? I love this series and especially the fairytale side of it, so I would totally bring that to bear ;P

Reactions: -SagittariusKnight-
@AllThePasta: Aprroved!~ You may post an intro post now.
@redlemonaide: Yep, I'm still accepting people!~ ^w^

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should make another character. We need more villains and teachers..

Anyway, we can also go ahead and start discussing possible teams. We still need two mroe students in order to have two complete teams, but we can go ahead and start seeing who wants to be teamed up with who. :0

Knight, do you want me to reveal the thing I mentioned in the PM to everyone? Otherwise, I dont care who I get put on a team with. May I suggest randomizing it?

I think teams should be decided after a couple rounds of posts. Play for it, like the show.

Well, i'm planning to make a Student and/or another teacher, don't really know at the moment, and yey, senpai accepted me!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think teams should be decided after a couple rounds of posts. Play for it, like the show.
Really depends on how knight is going to do the whole Initiation and Partners thing.

Just my thought. I think it could still be randomly generated and everything (who knows what number corresponds to what chess piece!), but give everyone a chance to play together and establish their abilities/roles.

If we're allowed to have multiple characters, I can make a teacher AND a villain! (Simultaneously. I prefer to have only two characters.)

I do have an idea for randomizing the teams.

Instead of using chess pieces, we use playing cards. A whole deck of 52 set on a table in the temple, each pair grabs two cards. Then the headmaster picks five cards at random, Texas Hold em style. The two pairs who have the best cards are put on a team, the next best two so on and so forth. I can run that, if its needed.

I'm also willing to play and second character that is needed.

Ill post again tonight! I was just waiting for @-SagittariusKnight- Not sure if you were going to post once more before they arrive.

Okay,here is how theteam selection would go with my idea, this is the mock draft. Every character gets a card at the temple

Sini Livius: 3 of Hearts
Cyan: King of Diamonds
Olive: Queen of Spades
Violet: 6 of Spades
Michael: 8 of spades
Grey: King of Clubs
Unknown: 9 of Clubs
Unknown: 9 of Hearts

For purposes of simplicity, I just paired everyone with the person below, so
Sini-Cyan 3 of Hearts, King of Diamonds
Olive-Violet: Queen and 6 of spades
Michael-Grey: 8 of spades, King of Clubs
Unknown-Unknown: 9 of Hearts and Spades

Now I discard three cards from the deck, draw three, discard one, draw one, discard one, draw one. Reaults:
5s of spades and clubs, 7s of diamonds and clubs, and the Queen of Hearts
Sini-Cyan: Lower high card
Olive-Violet: One pair (Queen with Queen)
Michael-Grey: Higher high card (while both this pair and Sini-Cyan have high cards, Michael-Grey has a higher kicker, the 8 of spades)
Unknown-unknown: One pair (their 9s)

So the teams would be:
Team One:
Olive
Violet
Unknown
Unknown

Team Two
Michael
Grey
Sini
Cyan

End of mock draft.

Last edited:
And how would you decide leaders for said teams, just random name picker?

Could be random, could be highest card, doesnt matter. We just need to figure out how to do the pairings.

And probably team names, because the Acronym for them will be hard to do since it actually has to match something, and according to Monty's Naming Rules for it the acronym has to be the beginning letter of their last name and the teams leaders last name beginning letter at the beginning of the acronym, and the name has to relate to a color...

Unless we're not following Monty's Naming Rules >_>

I thought it was first names? Its how it is in the show, at least.

But Monty's Naming Rules are a cast iron SOB to use, Ive tried before. I've also seen it expanded to other areas except color.

As for pairings... More card stuff I can do. Unless we want to keep the sight thing from the show, but that practically lets people choose, (which I'm not opposed to, but randomness can cause some fun stuff too)

Really, cause team JNPR has Lie Rin and i don't see an L in there. Maybe it's just the beginning letter of their First or Last name. Cause Jaune Arc is in there and i don't seen an A either.

Status
Not open for further replies.