R.O.C.K On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Retracting the remainder of his cable, Caramon shifted the block to his right hand as he answered the voice.
"I want to fight for the Honor of those I love, as well as their beliefs. I want to fight evil, wherever it hides. I want to protect everyone within the reach of these two hands. I'm willing to risk my life for them, and I don't even care if I have to die to keep them safe!"
He stood his ground, facing the approaching Maverick, as it moved closer each second.
"I may die here, but at least I'll die making sure Luna can be safe!"

Hearing the voice freaked her out a bit as she looked around. She then realized where the voice was coming from. Luna pulled the item from her pocket and looked at it. "Who....what are you? How'd you get in my pocket?" she asked softly, shivering a bit, "And...how did you know about Caramon?" Her heart skipped a beat, wanting so badly to go and see him. She was terrified that Caramon was dead but she didn't want to voice her fear. She didn't realize that no one else could hear the voice.

He was in the middle of smithing when the building shook, causing him to almost cut his damn fingers off. He fell over to the floor " GOD DAMNIT! " standing up he ran a hand through his hair " Michael did your mother jump again! " He said coming through from the back were michael was outside mouth agape, Walking out he looked at michael before looking over to the slums were he saw smoke and sut, debree and even something moving about in it. He shook his head, " Wh..whaat...MY HOUSE! " he ran to the side of the building. all of a sudden a loud roar came from the alley and out shot Ludus " I'll be back michael i have some scraps to go collect " he said riding off fast towards the beast of a machine " THIS MOTHER, AAAAHG I HOPE MY FOOFY KINS IS OKAY! " Yes ludus was more worried about his cat in his apartment than his possessions

-Battle at the Slums-
The voice spoke again to Caramon, sounding impressed and pleased at the same time.
"I was hoping you would say that.
My name is Biometal Z. Let me borrow you my power. Take me into your hand, calm your soul and say the activation code: Rock on."

Biometal Z couldn't really show it with expressions, but he was looking forward to this. Even though it wouldn't be him fighting, it was exciting to see his strength used again.

-Meanwhile in the subway-
"Sheesh, take a breath will you? Let's see...
I'm Biometal I, no idea, and not telling~. You're not the only one with secrets. And that was pretty rude, you know? Asking questions before even bothering to answer mine."

Despite the danger around them, Biometal was unusually playful, not really taking the huge maverick or the damage and panic around it serious.

-On the street to the Battlefield-
People were coming from the Slums, trying to get to a safe location. Most of them ran past Ludus, some taking other paths. The surrounding sounds were suddenly quiet when a voice seemed to come from where one of his guns used to be.
"Hey! Go slower. This thing can cause earthquakes, and you will break your skull if you smack your head on the ground with that speed."
Instead of his gun, there was a blocky piece of metal in his holster. The voice seemed to come from it.

Last edited:
The bike came to a skidding halt as he hit the kickstand and stepped off the bike, staring at it wide eyed " Did my bike just talk to me " he went to reach for his guns but felt a block, he picked it out the holster looking at it ".....Wo....i think im going crazy...no...maybe its a special rock...my special rock HAH! " he looked around at the silent panicked people " Why can i hear you mr blocky? "

"First of all: When you start talking to yourself about a talking block, you might actually be a little crazy. And i am not 'Mr Blocky'. I'm Biometal A.
Look. If you really want to go there, any ideas what your guns will do? Nothing. You need more firepower, and i have that firepower. So how about we work together, 'probably insane man'?"

Last edited:
Luna sighed. "I-You're right. I'm sorry but you have to admit, we're kind of in a dire situation here. I'm not sure why you were in my pocket, but if we can take care of that thing....Then I'm all for going after it. You know...You kind of remind me of him." she felt a bit calmer now and even let out a quiet laugh, "Alright Biometal I, let's take care of this. Though it probably wouldn't hurt if you took all this seriously....I'm starting to think I hit my head somewhere along my attempted escape."

(Dear effin' God, I've missed a lot. Sorry for not posting sooner just the whole "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" then the maverick then Christmas started getting closer then awkwardness then school happened then BLAH!)

As the battle was raging and others were getting their biometals, Marti was clutching her arm and limping to find her motorcycle. Apparently being thrown off of a bike moving at 65 miles per hour was more dangerous than she had originally though. She got something piercing her leg and her arm, she was pretty sure, was broken. If her motorcycle was broken too then she was going to be pissed. So she limped through the street, trying to figure out where her bike had crashed and if it was as broken as she thought it would be.

"Oh God fucking damn it." She cursed when she saw her broken bike lying crashed into a wall. "I just fucking fixed you up and now you're broken all over again! Why do you do this to me, baby?" She asked the lying piece of metal, slowly limping over to it. "My arm's useless, my leg's useless, and now you're useless! I hope you're fucking happy." She muttered to the hunk of scrap metal, sliding down next to it. She paid little attention to the running people, seeing as she was pretty much useless right now.

"Well, this day is fucked. And it started out so nice too... Well, I guess now people are dying, the city's being attacked, and I can't do a damn thing about it." Marti sighed as she looked down at her bleeding arm and leg. "Most likely I'll die of an infection rather than being killed by the thing, most likely a maverick, attacking the city." She knew she was talking to herself, and if this was any normal day she wouldn't be too bothered by it. She was used to talking to herself and her machines. "Welp, looks like it's just you and me, baby. Our last hoorah before we either end up scrapped or are possibly saved, which I doubt." She moved to lay her head on the bike's seat, surprised that it was still slightly warm even though it was crashed into the wall.

-Subway-
"You mean him? D'aw. You're making me blush. Wait... Can i blush? You have to show me a mirror later.
For now, i guess i could get a little more serious. Let's make one thing clear though. I can only borrow you strength. How you use it is up to you. But as long as you're brave, i'm sure there is nothing to worry about. Calm down a little and then say 'Rock On' while holding me. You can even make a pose if you want. The rest will be pretty self explanatory.
"
It was not a big change, but at least Biolmetal I managed to give some half serious instructions.

-Slum Alleyway-
The bike was really a mess. Most of the damage hit the frame, which made the rest pretty much useless. There was no way to fix it quickly. It would need a lot of time, as well as some tools that Marti probably didn't had with her. After she put her head on the seat to relax, a voice came from the Fuel tank.
"It's not over. You can still move, right?"
Something was inside it, and the only good thing about the damage was that the tank's hole was a bit bigger. A hand would easily fit into it now.

Luna couldn't help but smile a bit. She calmed down a bit more and moved towards the exit, the last thing she needed was to be trapped around a bunch of people. "Why does this feel like the plot of a manga?" she half joked. Then she took a deep breath to calm down. 'I can do this. I can be brave, I mean I've already got the risk of going to prison for hacking into databases so it can't be THAT much scarier' she thought with a slight smile. She held the biometal in her hand and felt a little silly but she figured that the worst that could happen is looking very silly around people she hardly ever sees anyways. "Rock on!" she said in a fairly firm voice as she held the biometal close to her own heart. Until she was sure she wasn't having a crazy dream she'd keep any silly poses to herself.

Marti blinked and looked over at the fuel tank. Noticing the hole, she reached in with her good hand and grabbed the object that was speaking. Pulling it out, her hand was covered in gas. The smell was soothing to her as she looked over the strange object in her hand. "Huh... Well that answers your question strange sentient piece of... something. You're lucky I don't have my screwdrivers with me and my hand is broken otherwise you would be taken apart, put back together and taken apart again in the span of ten minutes." Marti joked as she moved into a more comfortable position. "So, what do you suggest I do, oh sentient piece of machinery?"

-Slum Alleyway-
"To be Honest, that is why i didn't say anything until now. I don't want to be taken apart, and i would welcome it if you don't try it in the future.
Ah! We have more important things to worry about. You'll bleed out if your wounds don't get taken care of. My name is Biometal X.
Look... I think i can help you with a Biomerge. It would turn you into a Reploid for a short time, and probably heal you when we use it for the first time. But... It might also end up killing you because of the possibility of not being compatible. I didn't had the opportunity to try it yet since i ended up in a gas tank a few years ago."

"If you're power can help me keep them safe, then I welcome your aid."
Firmly grasping the Biometal in his hand, Caramon held it towards the sky, then placed it over his heart. This was the first time in the years since his grandfather's death that he allowed himself to finally rely on something besides Luna for strength, feeling all of his fear slowly melt away as he thought of his love, steeling his resolve.
"You're right, Biometal Z, thank you. The stage is set, your instrument is ready, and now it's time to 'Rock On'!"
He thrust his hand from his chest and back to the sky in a straight line, being sure to move the Biometal evenly across his face as he said the Activation Code.

"Well... I can understand that." Marti said as she nodded to the robot. "Let's see... possibly die or surely die... Well, YOLO am I right?" She sighed as she shifted, wincing and letting out a whimper. "So..." She said, trying to ignore the piercing pains in her leg and arm. "How exactly are we going to do this-" She hissed, holding her arm as best as she could with the biometal in her hand.

" You know i like the way you think Mr. A, but you have enough power to take down that mechanical beast? " he looked at the cub and rubbed his chin " This is going to be fucking awesome! " he looked the biometal over " How do you activate said power "

-Slum Alleyway-
"You have to calm down first. The calmer you are, the higher is the possibility of this to succeed. Just keep holding onto me and say 'Rock On' when you think you're ready.
If it works out, you'll be a Reploid for a undefined amount of time. And... try not to take yourself apart."

"Oh don't you worry. I'm special, even among the Biometals.
Close your eyes and focus. Think of the feeling when you start to aim at something. Then say 'Rock on', and just watch how awesome Biometals are."

Closing his eyes slowly he tightened his grip on the biometal and took a deep breath in, and shouted out " ROCK ON! " his focused head zoning everything out around him, he could feel the small surge of energy in his body. If this was going to work he could be like some cool superhero.

Marti nodded and took a deep breath. She focused on calming herself, breathing as well as she could and zoning the world out. She felt a whole lot calmer as she held onto the biometal tightly. She breathed out, "Rock on." She breathed, hoping to the highest god above that this worked so she could at least start on either fixing or making a new motorcycle for herself. Who knew? Maybe she'd even get to examine the biometal.

-Unknown location-
A Person in a lab coat walked around in an unknown research facility, holding a tablet in one hand while checking some data and working on a project. The laboratory was modern, the equipment was working the way it needed to even though the plants seemed to have taken a bit too much space, and sheer endless streams of data ran across the screens of the main Machine. The work was interrupted as 4 signals were displayed on the main screen. The lower face of the person was seen from a camera, the light too dim to see the complete face, and a gentle smile was what it recorded before the person walked away again.

-4 Locations in Metropolis-
Some people managed to get their hands on biometals, and even were chosen by them as their Biomatches. As they activated their main program, which was the 'Rebirth of Crystallized Knowledge', a light enveloped their bodies. The light was a stream of particles that changed their bodies on a molecular level. They could see how parts of it changed color, became more dense, and how their muscles increased their strength to new levels. As the light faded away, they wore a new type of armor, similar to current time battle armors. Even the parts that were not protected by it were still strong enough.
Wounds, small scratches or big wounds alike, healed completely. for some reason, they knew their basic functions, their reaction time was boosted, and the boosters in their feet just waited to be used to make them dash all the way to their destination.

-Exit of the Subway-
Luna wore a blue armor, and although it seemed to be heavy, she could move around as if she wore sports clothes. Her weapon was the I-Staff, which had one blade at each end. They were a bit short, but just as dangerous as two swords.
"Let's visit our friends, Luna Model I."

Ludus fond himself suddenly wearing a gray and red armor. The two cables on his back would be used to cool down his weapons, which had the advantage of not having to rely on a supply of ammo. And speaking of his weapons: He held the A-Pistols in his hands, which were fueled by energy cells.
"Now this is more like it. Let's make some metal bleed, Ludus Model A."

-Slum Alleyway-
Marti's pain from before was gone, and her body was standing again. Her new Blue armor reflected the sunlight. Her previously damaged arm turned into the X-Buster. A cannon that was able to shoot powerful charged shots, or weaker but just as fast small shots.
"Hey. You look a lot better now. Oh and since the Biomerge worked, you're now Marti Model X. What do you want to do now?"

-Battlefield-
Caramon found himself wearing red armor, a visor for maximal sight, and the Z-Saber in his right hand. A weapon that was able to cut through steel like it was nothing. His left arm was changed as well, and while it was still mechanical and looked just like the right one, it kept it's grappling hook.
"Now go, Caramon Model Z!"

The Maverick noticed the transformation and swung two of it's saws at Caramon to take him apart. They came from the sides and would rip him to shreds if he wouldn't do something about it. in addition to that, it used one of it's arms to crush him with a swing from above, just in case the other attack would miss.

Last edited:
Luna smiled a bit. "So I'm suddenly in some sort of technological magical girl manga or something? Ah well, let's kick some butt!" she smiled a bit and dashed towards the last known location of the maverick. "Wow! This is pretty cool! Luna Model I huh? Not a bad ring to it." She felt fairly calm now, nearly certain that things would work out. She was following the path of destruction left behind from it. She couldn't help but grin, she felt great and filled with determination.

Status
Not open for further replies.