R.O.C.K. On! (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I enjoy this thread, so I'd like to help with a few things, such as upgrade ideas, new weapons, Maverick designs, plots, subplots, etc., and do my best to help those who can't post for some reason or other still be involved in the story and the goings on of the Masters' decisions.

Oh hey that's a lot of development. What is wrong with the alert system?

And I've no qualms on how this thing will be run. Also I apologize Pi, wanted a sorta-screen transition effect to the scene and thought Cormag looking over to the streets suited well. I think you should arrange the next scene, maybe they're walking down the street, huddling against the people headed for home or what not, and beneath the thin cover of the buildings Cormag explains his idea.

Rodger dodger.

As for plot development, we'll at least all focus on getting to the island, then conglomerate plans when we've all achieved that objective.

---------------------------------

Hope that's not too abrupt for you. It seemed logical considering the huge Maverick attack, and surely there were some bystander reports of the Megamen. How they know it was us?

...I dunno. I could change it if you like, but I do know where I'm going with this.

Last edited by a moderator:
DOUBLE POST

Hope you don't mind me moving along things, but I guess I didn't exactly give you much room for actions. I wanted to clear up most of Cormag's conflict, establish his greater past in character, set up an idea of a specific part of the (human) military AND get an airship to the island all at the same time. That doesn't leave a lot of room at all for you, and I apologize for that a lot.

Would you kindly give me a comment about this so I can change it if it sucks? I want to keep everybody I can involved as well I can under the circumstances.

DOUBLE POST

Hope you don't mind me moving along things, but I guess I didn't exactly give you much room for actions. I wanted to clear up most of Cormag's conflict, establish his greater past in character, set up an idea of a specific part of the (human) military AND get an airship to the island all at the same time. That doesn't leave a lot of room at all for you, and I apologize for that a lot.

Would you kindly give me a comment about this so I can change it if it sucks? I want to keep everybody I can involved as well I can under the circumstances.

Oh man, don't apologize, your writings have not sucked at all. In fact, they were great fun to read, and serve well to flesh out the characters bit by bit. Iscariot's not one to do much when he thinks he shouldn't anyway, so I minded it not the slightest. I apologize for that dude, it was all me. I've been sick as a bag o' zombie haggis for the past week, keeping me well away from my PC. In good time I'll post. By the way, 'Silver' and 'God' make for one helluva cool name.

@Katzenbach I'm glad to see you're still around. Sorry to hear you've been sick though!

I would've liked someone else to post before I did, but it also seems we're a few short on people. Hope we haven't lost interest.

I'm kinda waiting for everyone to get to the island now. I've already reminded two people. We seem to have about two or three missing people who have seemed to have lost interest which makes me sad.

I'm not counted among those am I? XD

Shame we're down a few. We have to see if we can get a couple more Megaman in here; just retcon them in or something, i dunno.

yup. we'll retcon them in. Right now we have Biometal W back open. I'm gonna send one more message to Akuma and see if he's still around. He got a warning a week ago.

So we still have X, Zero, Leviathan, Fefnir, and Phantom, but Albert's on a warning and Harupia's free?
Alrighty then.
Just curious, would the opoosite of Bio-Match be Techno-Mate?

no one's posted in over a week.......so....are we gonna....like declare it dead?

Well then, we just need to see what's goin' on, since there's bound to be a reason.

Akuma's spot is open. it's been almost three weeks.

Two week warning all around. Two of us can't post anymore because we're waiting for everyone else. If you guys are okay with it dying then just say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.