R.O.C.K. On! (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that usually if players are given a "joke" possibility, they will want to take it. I've gone through a few group rps that ended up having hilarious goings on....like a slightly senile man making a speech saying that one day he wanted to be a baseball.

So, are Scare and Core going to take a different route, with Caramon latched to Luna, Marti on his back, and Ludus water skiing from his hook, or are they all gonna do something different or in groups of two?
That's partly why I haven't posted yet, since I'm unsure of what's about to happen with the transportation.

I'm surprised that no one thought yet of the idea of combining two ideas. Get yourself a boat and let Luna Model I pull it.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I would be more than willing to pull the boat! XD Then we don't have to get an expensive one with a motor!

Yeah, I thought of it, but that just seemed too simple to me. XD
I was hoping to figure out something either complex or funny, but I guess if she's pulling the boat, she can hit coral or something and knock him out and send him flying into a rock upside-down. XD
Women need their sleep, I know from experience.
They can be incredibly sweet, and then they can go into a total rage, almost as bad as Run 'n Hide Week...and then if it's during that, it becomes Hide or Die...
I'm usually the only guy here when people have to be gotten up, and my Mom and sisters hate being woken up...

Reactions: LunaValentine
By the way Caramon, who says she's actually going to HIT him? there are much better ways to make a guy feel pain. The cold shoulder can work wonders.

It feels like we'd be going in separate groups of two. Cormag and Iscariot would be taking a military airship (hopefully my reasoning for it will be plot-justified in a way Nova will accept), Luna and Caramon would be swimming (?), and Marti and Ludus... well, they'll either get a boat or pull out some Ride Chasers. The latter seems more appropriate, considering Marti. If you're good at math, you'll notice that we have 7 Biometals, which leaves an odd character out: Model W H [I'm doing this as a Megaman nerd to not confuse my future self.], who would be justified in this case because extended flight would probably only sustain one person anyhow. That is, if the player comes back; might be worth

Speaking of [the real] Model W...

I have an idea: Why not implement a team of Maverick Biomatches? Either through evil dupicates of our current Biometals, copies of a big bad Biometal with different elements- whatever the case, it might trickle in excess players if there was a prospect of not just being able to play as a bad guy, but a UNIQUE bad guy.

I dunno where you're going with the story though, so I can't say for sure if this is acceptable with what you're going for. It's fine either way, though, as seven players for the Biometals should be fine also.

Pi, your tendency to color Biometal voices have infected me! *flails wildly*
Disregard all the other posts before this one in terms of coloration; they've been reversed!

THINGS ARE REALLY HEATING UP, AM I RIGHT?

but no, seriously, it is on. Rock on.

Quite the Pun-ultimate Pi, aren't you? Let's see if you make the cut!

Oh, in case you're confused, Zero slept through the call, so they don't have a clue what's going on. XD
And there is a worse thing than either of those, but he hasn't done anything to make her do that, at least not yet.
He's gonna go into schitzy playboy mode soon. XD

Oh, in case you're confused, Zero slept through the call, so they don't have a clue what's going on. XD
And there is a worse thing than either of those, but he hasn't done anything to make her do that, at least not yet.
He's gonna go into schitzy playboy mode soon. XD

'dis gonna be FUN! She is NOT gonna be happy with him.

Think symbiote Spider-Man, and you'll kind of understand how this is gonna go. XD
He's gonna have points where he's just gonna be completely different, and it's gonna cause a bit of chaos until he gets it under his control. XD
So, he's gonna need help, but the source could come from anywhere. XD

I do indeed understand where that's gonna go. She MIGHT just start carrying around a bat or cast iron skillet. BAP! right in the head. XD

Well, the chopper idea's starting to sound better and better...
Same with the Ride Chasers.
Caramon's gonna go through Hell and back inside his own head trying to sort out his true feelings. XD
He might even try hitting on Eve and Marti, and then Luna can give him some whaps with her staff. XD

And now, since I was bored with having to write walls of white again, I bring you attacks color coded for convenience with a side of alliteration!

Just wondering, though I don't remember who said it, is there going to be any Anti-Metal sign-ups?

Have at you, trash! Behold, where fools belong in the void, where you will return to nothing, to black and white! (God I want to write villain combat lines so bad.)

@Caramon Zero Pi suggested that; I don't think Nova's given a word on it yet.

Well, if Nova does allow enemy Biometals, then you'll get the opportunity to write those lines, eh?

'By the honor of the Zero clan, with this Crimson Blade I shall defeat you!'
'Black and white? How about I put a little red between your eys?!'
'From the Void is where I come. The Void is where I thrive. Come, Hero, I shall take you there, so that you may die for eternity!'

You never know when an awesome line's gonna get to be said.
If he doesn't decide to do it, maybe we could send him a few lines for certain enemies?

Status
Not open for further replies.