R.O.C.K. On! (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And my next complain: I can not agree with the idea of building the Biometals a body, even if it is just one. Ether rewrite that part or i will remove it.

One more thing: I see that Caramon, Luna, Writing owl, Akuma, and me, are active. Where are the others? Two are missing if i am not mistaken. If they don't return till next week, i will make their biometals available again for new players.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I understand, then you'd have all of these little robots that attach to people and it'll end up being even more like the power rangers than I've made it so far. XD
I did what I always do, and got caught up in what I was doing, sorry. XD

Woah, christ, you made a crapton of progress and the site didn't tell me about it. Hang on a tick...

Hold on there, contrived plot moment:

Cormag wasn't there because he was following your character, Katz. Since everybody seems to be up in pairs, do you want to pair up or should we solo?

I'm fine either way.

Oh yes. I am so up for that.

Cormag and Iscariot, Model F and Model S. One a warrior of flames, the other of shadows.

Together, they fight crime.

Schweet. Two peoples, polar opposites. Two biometals with completely different ideas of how they're supposed to be.

I have an idea if how I can get to the island: Ask the military nicely. Justifyable given Cormag's former service.

Unless you have another idea to share. Either way, I'm assuming you're saying it's fine to write our characters into a partnership for the moment.

Cool. Iscariot's about to go off, but Model P'll stop him. See if you can convince the guy to stick with Cormag.

Anybody willing to do Squid Adler's stage from X5 to get to the island?
Gonna play X Collection again before picking a way to get there, just thought that stage'd be fun to go through. XD
Though, I bet that'd be more along the lines of what Marti and Ludus might do, since it's fast-paced and on a type of motorcycle, but if that doesn't give them any ideas, I wouldn't mind doing it myself, since Luna could just swim over there, and I don't really have any other way besides walking on the lakebed, well, other than using the 'Shield Boomerang', aka spinning Z-Saber, as a propeller, but if Scare's shuriken didn't work, how could one of my Z-Sabers? XD

Reactions: LunaValentine
Let's see what possibilities you have.
One idea would be to ask the military for support. Let us not forget though that they need their resources for themselves, which will make getting their support difficult.
Another idea would be to rent or buy a boat. A little expensive, but it works with no problems.
The last idea (although it is just a joke) is to let Luna Model I swim ahead with a rope around her body while the others hold onto it.

Let's see what possibilities you have.
One idea would be to ask the military for support. Let us not forget though that they need their resources for themselves, which will make getting their support difficult.
Another idea would be to rent or buy a boat. A little expensive, but it works with no problems.
The last idea (although it is just a joke) is to let Luna Model I swim ahead with a rope around her body while the others hold onto it.
I think the last idea's hilarious! XD

Caramon could be used instead of a rope.
Just have him hold onto her waist with his right arm and have the others hold onto his back, legs, and hook.
There. Problem solved.

Caramon could be used instead of a rope.
Just have him hold onto her waist with his right arm and have the others hold onto his back, legs, and hook.
There. Problem solved.

XD that's assuming Luna isn't too angry at him. A dangerous assumption.

The last idea DOES sound fun. Impractical, but fun. :)

Well, it'd give Luna a chance to blow off steam, since she doesn't have to stay above the water.
If she was moving fast enough, she could pull his top half under, and have the one standing on his back still be above it.
Or she could slap him in the face with her tail if she really wanted to. XD
It'd be up to you, Luna, how you'd wanna punish him. XD ^.-

And in all honesty, I'd prefer it be Marti on his back, if the idea really did go through.

Well, got games to download to my hard drive, and MegaMan games to play for more ideas. You guys just go ahead and start on what you want, I've got a few ideas of what to do when we get there, but I'm easy on the means of the journey, as long as I don't have to have a pipe or something shoved somewhere to use me as a paddle or something, I'll be fine. XD

I had a very distinct feeling that my next post would have contained a very jarring set of tone shifts for my character, so I'm taking the liberty of breaking that up over several posts with slight modifications as necessary.

Bear with me, Katz.

I apologize; my time online has been sort of sporadic in the past few days, and my posts have been short.

I feel that the shuriken-propeller thing has the potential to work, it's just that Iscariot's not very competent. Especially since it almost caused him to spill his guts. And I can just imagine Marti riding on Caramon's back like a surf board. Do we have to go all at it together or can we go about it by ourselves?

And, sure thing Pi.

Well, Katz, it seems that what Nova meant as a joke has gone and gotten the interest of several parties that wouldn't mind going about it to give the story a bit of humor before things get serious again. XD

I think it's really based on each individuals' decisions, so I don't think we have to go together unless someone really wants to.

I originally wanted to pull a Yoshimitsu (Hidden Character get!) and fly similarly, but, since I have the daggertail, I might be able to use it instead, but not until later, since I have the whole 'possessed arm' thing going right now, yet the hook might work just as good. XD

Anyway, it seemes that the characters are starting to warm up to each other, so a bit of chaos is sure to be coming soon, if not from me, I'm sure Nova's got something wickawesomister (Wicca Summister, looks like I found another hidden character!) planned. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.