R.O.C.K. On! (Sign up and OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol had to hit it with the charged A-blast before getting flung off of it like a ragdoll

Better than what I've done. XD

Sounds like a plan. I was waiting until Nova activated my plot device (Model F) until I did anything worthwhile, but I can start drafting things, at least.
The way you worded your post, I'm assuming you only noticed the merged biomatches so far. Cormag's supposed to be far deeper in the alleys, next to an already-collapsed building. I'll have him join the fight officially once he's merged.

I'd vouch it's like so, Serenity. But of course, the jury's still out on that one, if at least in my case...

Sorry for the late... okay very late, response. I was busy during the holidays and all i wanted after getting home was to play something and get to bed.

To prevent this from happening, i would like to hire a Co-GM. What your job would be? Simply help me here and there and sometimes take the story in your hands. Anyone interested?

And one more thing. I won't play the biometals anymore. 7 are too much to play, so play them yourself and give them the personality you like. If one or more of you can't do that for whatever reason, let me know and i will keep playing them (though i hope that it won't be many).

Last edited:
Well if you don't mind constant weirdness and an asshat perfectionist OCD-of-sorts of a co-GM, I'd be happy to help with this thing, provided you can send over the details of where you want this baby to go off in, what you're hoping for, and stuff. The usual stuff. We can even talk and change ideas. Of course, I've no intentions of making Iscariot the main character or anything of the sort. He'll still be only part of the heroes, and even then he might even be something else?

Consider yourself hired Katzenbach. Do you have skype or would you prefer to use conversations?

Oh god. Guys, I watched this, and I think I shed a tear, at 4:39.
Good gods, why Capcom, why??

Sorry if I was bit too metagame with Model S there, Katzenbach. I always imagined Phantom and Fefnir to be the kind to argue consistently.

I'm a bit confused. Where exactly is everyone now?

@Caramon Zero ;_; Ciel

I've been meaning to ask you something, Nova. Does this story take place in an alternate timeline or another world altogether, or sometime after ZX?

@Penultimate Pi Imagination is wondrous a thing after all, so I'm fine with that. One funny thing I gotta mention, though. I imagine Model S to be the worry-wart, nerdy kind of Biometal who really values friendship, despite appearing cool all the time. Though he does have his smarts, his resolve usually only shows itself in particularly dire situations, like the shadows that only grow strongest in the brightest fire of the sun. Kinda like a Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass type, I guess. So in a little case of hindsight it seems to work out well, what you wrote, Pi. Which is sweet.

@Lusterless Nova Yeah, sorry about that. I am doing a horrible job as a co-gm. BUT I CAN FIX IT RAAAAAAH

well im still siting ontop of the maverick tearing through it

I'm just wondering, would anyone mind a Nightmare Zero subplot?

@Katzenbach
It plays in a different timeline, so don't expect the Official characters to show up and give you a hand.

@Caramon Zero
There is a sub plot in the making, which i think you will like. Clearing it will boost the Biometal's abilities.

@Akuma
Perfect. Then you will have a little Key Role now. Post coming up.

Alright, I'm looking forward to it, but I was hoping to do something of that nature, given the world that the thread's based on. Nightmare Zero, The Devils, heck, even Robot Masters'd be awsome things to throw in this thread. Just throwin' ideas out there.
Speaking of boosting abilities, Nova, how exactly is that planned out to work?

Do you really want me to spoil the extra ability i would introduce? There is no going back once you know it, you know?

I'd like to be surprised by what it is, I'm merely curious as to the attainment of the abilities, such as what medium they're transfered from, but I can wait and see what you cook up. I bet it'll be pretty awesome.

*Sigh*
I really tried to accept it, but i just can't go on like this.
@Caramon Zero and @LunaValentine
I do understand that you two enjoy roleplaying with each other, and by all means i encourage that. There is a little problem though. The original theme of this roleplay is the story that i planned and that others help me write. The extended scenes you two play are more of a private thing which do not really add much to the story. I'm not saying that you have to stop that, but please move that kind of 1X1 roleplay within this roleplay to a Conversation.
My apologies if it sounds rude. That is not what i want to achieve. I merely wish to bring the focus of all players back to the roleplay.

Sorry, I was hoping to add a bit more depth to the character, but I got a bit caught up in the moment...
I do understand your concerns, though, so I'll tone it down a bit, or go with the 1x1 thing, if Luna agrees to it.
Could we do a thread and link it to the other one whenever there's a part involving just the two of them, that way people know what they're talking about at certain points?
Well, those're just a few ideas, it really depends on what you and Luna would be willing to do, my friend.

That's fine. I have no problems with toning it down/cutting it out if necessary. Also I apologise, it's been some time since I've done a group rp. If I hadn't gotten so involved with another character I would stand down. Sorry for derailing things >.<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.